wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Much like how you can use Medallions to give common units two extra skills, all Commander units get two extra skills depending on certain conditions. When they get these skills, they also gain new titles much like Medallion-bestowed names.

Note that chaos = conquest and law = reign.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
copied/steal that post of yours into the venus blood frontier wiki. too bad i cant link the post itself.

maybe ill do a corruption route... hey guys.. im going in the dark side

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
got my goddess to 1% divinity until the end of chapter 7. and wondering that why i cant earn scenes when training.....
it appears that you cant corrupt them in chapter 8?? or i trigger fena's tentacle grotto event (affection 8)?

EDOT: also it appears that i cant unlock medalions using cheat engine in chapter 8. how to fire the defender god?? help

Dec 27, 2019
got my goddess to 1% divinity until the end of chapter 7. and wondering that why i cant earn scenes when training.....
it appears that you cant corrupt them in chapter 8?? or i trigger fena's tentacle grotto event (affection 8)?

EDOT: also it appears that i cant unlock medalions using cheat engine in chapter 8. how to fire the defender god?? help
Yes, you can, you just need to not have mingle above 50 to 40% depending on the goddess

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
ty. do i need to mingle to make them berserk?? because i have tyrcal at 0 mingle and 99 train
to make them berserk you need to go down the chaos root and have them corrupted.
then you should get an event to chose wherever to make them go berserk or not.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
ty for answering.. also you can the option to choose. i guess i force skip those scene just like others. ty

Zanar

Jun 29, 2018
if anyone wanted a full save file here is it, it was actually same as the original JP version. i tested it and it run fine

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is not a full save, lots of cg missing. I did one playthrough and had more cg than that.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
can anyone tell how to get CG 2-4-4, 6-4-7, 7-1-2, 7-2-6, 7-5-3, 8-3-3 need help!
2-4-4 law route high conquest points
6-4-7 tyrca good goddess ending just make affection 6+ and choose tyrca
7-1-2 freya evil ending ......... ^^^
7-2-6 thor evil ending ............. ^^^^
7-5-3 odin evil ending ........... ^^^^
8-3-3 harem end chaos route affection 6+ all characters goddess not driven to maddness

Reactions: darkashy

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Guys, i just saw that Kagura Games will translate the game ! And it will be out really soon :

P.S : Yeah, i know that in the OP we can already see that Kagura Games is mentionned don't worry. It's just that here we can see that at feb 7 the full game will be here. (Welp, i don't know if here the full game was already translated by Kagura but i don't think that's the case, i mean i have gone on the site just after Divine Miko Koyori was available and Venus Blood was here but before Divine Miko was available, i haven't seen Venus Blood so x)

P.S 2 : Welp, i just have seen that the Kagura Games mentionned in the OP ... Isn't Kagura Games but Kagura Gamer, that's not the same thing xD
You just have to see the url to know it

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh okay, so it was already in english by JastUSA, didn't really seen it since to say the truth, i have seen the game randomly just like that and just today, i have seen that Kagura Games would translate it and have come here after seeing that it was here too and have gone directly at the last page to say that Kagura Games will translate it x)

I know that the game here is full, i was talking about the translation by Kagura Games, since i have seen that a Demo was available at their site.

But i take it that JustUSA as a good translation too ? (I'm asking since it's the first game i try with JustUSA so x)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The fuck ? I have downloaded the game (Has turn off antivirus and things like that just to be sure, even when downloaded the patch) yesterday, applied the patch like it was mentionned and could play without problem and here today, i just want to start the game and i have this appearing

1580572840491.png

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, i just found out the thing x)

But that's really weird asf, like it's something with windows defender. The thing is when i'm shutting off WD, i can run the game no problem but when it's up, when i'm relaunching the game, it shows me this. Welp, i just have added some other exclusions so maybe it will be okay now x)

Edit :I just tested it and seems like adding another exclusion make it works just fine !

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Seriously, this error will make me really mad, i don't really want to desactivate my anti-virus and others things each time i have this error. Is someone have maybe a clue of why i have this error only when i don't desactivate my defenses (Welp if i do the thing it's okay but it will seem that i will have to do it each time i disable the anti-virus and others things when i want to dl something)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes