Feb 2, 2019
How much incest is in this game?
His 3 cousins and their mother. Hel, Fenrir, Jorm & Disir. (they have the same mother but not the same father)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A mother complex...

Last edited:

xvx542

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys just finsh this one pretty good one :) did someone have any news about the possible translation of venus blood ragnarok?

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
What's the H-content like? Is it just scenarios scattered throughout the story, or do they depend on the player's actions? Do they affect gameplay or story at all?

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Alright I'm halfway through the game at this point and I gotta say it's the tits.
The info dump tutorial on the main menu was a lot to take in but once you get it it's a blast.
My only question now is how much "Training" do I gotta do exactly for each Goddess? I got a scene that was called "Prelude to Corruption" for one, so does that mean I can take off her training and just do mingle to finish up the corruptions?
I know some Goddess take 40-60% training before they're ready for the 99 mingle, but should I stop training at the point and go full mingle or just stick to both for more training scenes or what?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Alright I'm halfway through the game at this point and I gotta say it's the tits.
The info dump tutorial on the main menu was a lot to take in but once you get it it's a blast.
My only question now is how much "Training" do I gotta do exactly for each Goddess? I got a scene that was called "Prelude to Corruption" for one, so does that mean I can take off her training and just do mingle to finish up the corruptions?
I know some Goddess take 40-60% training before they're ready for the 99 mingle, but should I stop training at the point and go full mingle or just stick to both for more training scenes or what?
For what i know of the corruption, you have to train them until they have no more divinity at all to be able to corrupt them and make them take their corrupted form.

But i'm not entierly sure since i have not played much of the game for now (Will aim normal ending for my first playtrough so that i can have the basics and all) and i have only said info i have found either here or in the game

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for letting me know, I guess I'll keeping using "Train" until they hit 0% Divinity then stop and use both points for "Mingle"
EDIT: WELP Okay so I did some digging and in the Wiki, and the only thing that gave me info on corruption for training was "choices" and what they give during dialogue events. Turns out that each girl has training scenes even after they're corrupted. One in particular has a 90% trained scene where they summon evil spirits, and she goes full corruption at 60% (so I stopped training her like a dingus...)

So yeah dudes, don't stop training them goddesses into sluts even after you corrupt them!

Last edited:

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017

This is the wiki you want to use, not the English wiki.
Well the Wiki I used still was right about the training thing. I would have misses out on scenes if I didn't keep training.
But thanks, the English one doesn't have all the information I wanted.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
On the first, yes, it generally enhances, sometimes changing, their stats and skills, as an example, when Thor Awakens, her Boost Women skill turns into Boost Squad. Note that I am talking about the uncorrupted 99 mingle scenes that come after the 99 mingle scenes where you pick a title that grants them 2 extra skills, since some people might get confused on what "awakening" means, and understandably so. Freya lacks an Awakening of this sort, only having the first 99 mingle scene, incidentally.
I see. Does the scene that you choose have any effect on this? For example, Odin's awakening either has Loki go on a date with her, or refuse and she returns to her room and gets hypnotized and NTR'd. Both result in "awakening" it seems.

Also, how do I awaken the new units? I assume it's something like that with the new units that have scenes, like this "Erin" that I just unlocked. EDIT: nvm, I figured it out. They are enemies on the reign route, and beating them unlocks the scenes. Weird, apparently you can get them if you use 10 keys at once.

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Well the Wiki I used still was right about the training thing. I would have misses out on scenes if I didn't keep training.
But thanks, the English one doesn't have all the information I wanted.
can train scenes raise affection too? I didnt train yet because I dint want to corrupt them, but I only got 1 affection for freya now for example, at 99 mingle...

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
can train scenes raise affection too? I didnt train yet because I dint want to corrupt them, but I only got 1 affection for freya now for example, at 99 mingle...
After training there is an event same as when you migle some of these events do give affection its better to do both if you dont want to turn them evil just dont train your goddess to limit check wiki its usually 40 or 60 before they turn evil.

Reactions: mehmeme

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I see. Does the scene that you choose have any effect on this? For example, Odin's awakening either has Loki go on a date with her, or refuse and she returns to her room and gets hypnotized and NTR'd. Both result in "awakening" it seems.

Also, how do I awaken the new units? I assume it's something like that with the new units that have scenes, like this "Erin" that I just unlocked. EDIT: nvm, I figured it out. They are enemies on the reign route, and beating them unlocks the scenes. Weird, apparently you can get them if you use 10 keys at once.
No, the choice has no affect on what the awakening does. One more thing to note, Jorm has an awakening too, for some reason, however her awakening does not grant you a silly version of her as a commander, unlike Odin's and most of the others. Tyrca's really the only other one like that. I have also noticed that Fena can awaken as well, sort of, thing is, her extra scene is an ending, so you don't get an awakening message, if you complete the reign route after getting 12 or more affection (requires choosing almost every choice that gives you affection with her), you get the special ending scene, if you do it with more than 8 but less than 12, you get what's essentially the prelude to that scene (which you'll see anyway if you get the big one) and a title change, but not the + after the title, and drastic change in ability potency that the awakening (sort of) scene gets you, her equitable heal skill goes up to 30, for example. Last note on awakenings, they retain the benefits of awakening (and the titles the uncorrupted 99 mingle scenes give them) even if you turn them into evil goddesses in a future playthrough, but not (I think) if you turn them into a mad goddess.

I believe all the scenes that result in an awakening were additions for the international edition (hence why they all share the same space in the extras menu), and I recall something about it being decided by a couple of polls, or something.

Anyway, as for unlocking new units, you can get the tail medallion after seeing enough endings (this counts goddesses individual endings as all their own thing, so one way to make good progress is to save at the point of the reign route you can choose who you get an ending with, and reload to that point after each one, since you don't actually have to do a full playthrough of each ending, merely have seen them), which is needed for most of the units that have those reign route scenes (also an international edition addition), as well as any other "crossover" type unit. There's also a god medallion (needed for angels, mostly, a few units in other categories which need it) which you can get if you get a truly huge amount of reign and conquest points, as in, see most scenes and almost always pick an option that give a point even if it offers no affection huge.

Last edited:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm. Seems like there's a lot of requirements and pitfalls for getting endings in this game, and info is a bit scarce. As someone who doesn't care for replaying games too much, how would I best go about setting things up to get as many endings as possible in the fewest runs?

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
Hmmmm. Seems like there's a lot of requirements and pitfalls for getting endings in this game, and info is a bit scarce. As someone who doesn't care for replaying games too much, how would I best go about setting things up to get as many endings as possible in the fewest runs?
Dont mingle and train characters get all characters use wiki to balance event points for both reign and conquest reach chap 7 save the game before you fight the last boss sinmara. Use savegame as a starting point for unlocking all CGs. If you want to get all medalions this method is useless because your character lvls will be too low for the higher difficulty. Another more easier method is to just use 100% savegame and dont play the game.

Last edited:

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Dont mingle and train characters get all characters use wiki to balance event points for both reign and conquest reach chap 7 save the game before you fight the last boss sinmara. Use savegame as a starting point for unlocking all CGs. If you want to get all medalions this method is useless because your character lvls will be too low for the higher difficulty. Another more easier method is to just use 100% savegame and dont play the game.
How exactly does this work, I want to try this.
Basically right now I have save file with 9 girls(demons are at 99 mingle), goddesses are at 98 mingle and 1 train away from corruptions, chapter 7 1 unit left to kill to reach chapter 8.
I fucked up a bit and my Fena is only 7 affection(but via one corruption event, I think rigret one, I can reach 8)
All goddesses are at 4-5 affection(can you even reach 6 without the 99 mingle, which disables corruption?)
All 3 demon girls are at exactly 6 affection.
My conqueror/reign is 20/23(so a straightforward reign route but I should be able to balance it towards conquest via some corruption events + chapter 8 event)

Now the questions I have are:
1) When exactly is the conqueror/reign calculated.
2) To choose any of the normal/reign/conquer is it enough for reign/coqnueror to be above 20 or you need to have them at exactly same number?
3) How do I go about unlocking endings with the save file I mentioned above aka what endings can I unlock from it within reasonable time.(for example I want to unlock all corruption and madness by simply last second save if possible, but if it's done by playing all the way from chapter 7 for 1 girl - I would rather make an extra playthrough since I plan to unlock the berserk medallion at least eventually)
If I fucked up a bit too much - just tell me the best route I can go for with those conditions.
4) I think I looked up absolutely every page on the wiki and I did not find an answer on how to upgrade Garm(the top dawg) - is he just a garbage unit past first playthrough?
5) Extremely confused on NG+ and different goddess forms as well:
If I choose fixed goddess form, does that mean I am unable to unlock any other form of that goddess in that playthrough and essentially unable to unlock any ending with that goddess other than the one I already viewed?
Does each goddess form need a separate playthrough or doing same save file multiple times not only unlocks scene but also memorizes her unlocked form?

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Basically right now I have save file with 9 girls(demons are at 99 mingle), goddesses are at 98 mingle and 1 train away from corruptions, chapter 7 1 unit left to kill to reach chapter 8.
I fucked up a bit and my Fena is only 7 affection(but via one corruption event, I think rigret one, I can reach 8)
All goddesses are at 4-5 affection(can you even reach 6 without the 99 mingle, which disables corruption?)
My conqueror/reign is 20/23(so a straightforward reign route but I should be able to balance it towards conquest via some corruption events + chapter 8 event)

2) To choose any of the normal/reign/conquer is it enough for reign/coqnueror to be above 20 or you need to have them at exactly same number?
3) How do I go about unlocking endings with the save file I mentioned above aka what endings can I unlock from it within reasonable time.(for example I want to unlock all corruption and madness by simply last second save if possible, but if it's done by playing all the way from chapter 7 for 1 girl - I would rather make an extra playthrough since I plan to unlock the berserk medallion at least eventually)
If I fucked up a bit too much - just tell me the best route I can go for with those conditions.
4) I think I looked up absolutely every page on the wiki and I did not find an answer on how to upgrade Garm(the top dawg) - is he just a garbage unit past first playthrough?
If I choose fixed goddess form, does that mean I am unable to unlock any other form of that goddess in that playthrough and essentially unable to unlock any ending with that goddess other than the one I already viewed?
Does each goddess form need a separate playthrough or doing same save file multiple times not only unlocks scene but also memorizes her unlocked form?
1) conqueror/reign are calculated during events during the game as well as events with goddesses an example of this would be choosing to retreat when being attacked by Tyrca's spirit knights in an event during the first chapter. retreating will give you a reign point wall fighting back will give you a conqueror point.

2) i believe you have to have them at the same number at 20 or above to chose.
3) you will need to go throw the law rout latest 2 times to get all the endings ones for the pure goddess endings and one for the corrupt goddess endings. as to how to get them you need 6 affection to get a goddess's ending you can save the game just before you chorus to go with one of the goddesses and reload the save to get the other endings.(to get the 3 deamon sisters ending you have to have affection above 6 with all of them)

3.1) to get the goddess madness ending you have to go down the chaos rout you will need to play this rout 2-3 times to get all the endings ones for the madness ending where you tern all the goddesses into mad goddesses, ones for the harem ending and once for the fena/menia ending. (for the harem and mad goddess endings you can just save the game before you tern them in to mad goddesses).
4) Garm and the other commander characters level up over time if you want to enhances his skills equip him with some equipment.
5) if you choose fixed goddess form i believe that they stay in the same stat as the lat game so its best to not chose that option.

as for the goddess endings you only relay need 2-3 saves one for the pure goddesses rout on the law path, one for the corrupted goddesses rout on the law path and one for the mad goddesses ending and harem ending on the chaos rout.

for the goddess endings on the law rout just save when you have the option to talk to one of them in an event during the last chapter of the law rout then pick the goddess you what the ending for. (you need latest 6 affection for there name to be in the event)

for the mad and harem ending gust save before you tern them in to mad goddesses. ( its best to corrupt all the goddesses before you start the rout)

to get the odin sex slave ending i Believe you have to have odins affection above 6 an d the overs be corrupted goddesses in the chaos rout but i'm not to shore.

Last edited:

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Thanks for trying to help, most of the information is what I already knew and not exactly helped, but it's still nice to see a fast reply :)

This helped a bit, but most questions were either misunderstood or remained unanswered if anyone else wishes to help it would be nice.

Last edited:

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020

1) near end of chapter 7 after you defeat Sinmara
2) both need 20 or above and need equally same number
3) I think you mingle too much. Just continue whatever the route chose it for you
4) Garbage unit in first playthrough
5) Fixed goddess form will change according what you progress in the next playthrough (you want to corrupt them or not/you want them to reach good goddess event)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes