wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
bead very hard at berserk 1. those enemies are cheating: a E class unit at level 105 and a F class unit at level 117?? my E unit only goes up to level 100 wth.

i think beating it in higher difficulty requires a tank that have high evade/parry + all null unit and cross null unit so that the enemy will only targer the tank. and you need more than 5 squads of that.

looking at my completely unlocked unit list, the highest rarity unit i can use is E class only but the wiki says G.. maybe version difference from the normal.

i guess ill play easy mode and finish the choice list wiki.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finished the choice list in wiki. all of the choices in vndb has label on how to unlock it.
also missing 3 scenes

i think the last scene i was missing is choosing "feed her to tentacle" in Law route.
anyone knows what the other two is?
advance ty

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
finished the choice list in wiki. all of the choices in vndb has label on how to unlock it.
also missing 3 scenes

i think the last scene i was missing is choosing "feed her to tentacle" in Law route.
anyone knows what the other two is?
advance ty
1-5-7 i dont know how you missed this event im sure its when attack odin continent event will trigger after you choose to ally with hel or not
8-4-3 odins second event when you reach 99 mingle just pick opposite choice of event 8-4-2 CG
8-5-7 law route feed her to tentacle opposite choice of CG 8-5-6

Last edited:
Reactions: wyldstrykr

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
. . . This Script exception raised - Write error is getting in my nerves. I know that by turning off windows defender i can play with no problem but welp, i don't really want to turn off windows defender each time i want to play the game. And the thing i was doing with it to play even with windows defender turned on don't work anymore it seems.

I already have done some basic things to see if it could change but nope, still have this error. (Like having turned off everything, reinstalled it.)

1581090093375.png

So if a kind soul have maybe a solution to it, i'il gladly accept it and will thank you.

P.S. : Yeah i know i have already posted it a little higher in this page but i had found a solution so it was okay but here it dosen't really work anymore, i will retry but i'm not sure at all il will work. Sorry for the fact that i have posted it already one time but i'm reposting it here, it's just that i can' really enjoy the game with a error like that

Last edited:

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
So I downloaded this a little while back, it's version 1.01. Do I need patch 1.02 or will just 1.03 work?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, have solved my problem by having another anti-virus, which have turned off windows defender and now it's all good ! Now i will be able to discover this great game without any problems !

Jan 18, 2018
Is anyone else unable to make a save file? Every time I try to I get an error that reads "ファイルに保存でキマセん (ファイルを閉けないか, 書き込み禁止です)" which google translated to "Saved to file (cannot close or write protected)". I'm not sure what to do here, as this is the only game I'm having this issue with. Anyone have advice?

spudkin

Feb 25, 2018
So I downloaded a save file, extracted it into the folder, but I still don't see it. What gives?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So I downloaded a save file, extracted it into the folder, but I still don't see it. What gives?
If you have extracted in the game folder, it won't work. You have to extract it at the dualtail folder, inside this folder you have a second folder with the name of the game : That's where the save files are.

The dualtail folder should be in the documents folder. Hope you find it quickly ^^

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Kay, so two questions.

1 - Does "Awakening" the various goddesses actually do anything beyond unlock a CG?

2 - Does that japanese wiki give a 404 error for anyone else? I can't seem to access it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I read the entire tutorial and got more confused than before reading lol.

Seems a fun game, but takes quite a while to know if you're actually doing things right lol.

I dunno but it seems more confusing to the othes used on the genre than to the ones new to it. Some aspects of the game were made to make management easier, but for who is used to the genre makes you a lot of questions... where do I deploy troops? How is decided who defends an attack? How you increase unit size? I use skills in fight or is it automaric? Etc. Most of these are automatic.

I'm also still wondering what the game meant by going from last squad to the main when defending. The unit it goes is always the same.
The game seems fun and the art is nice, but will take a while to get used... This is probably the game on the genre I'm having more trouble to understand fully at start.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Kay, so two questions.

1 - Does "Awakening" the various goddesses actually do anything beyond unlock a CG?

2 - Does that japanese wiki give a 404 error for anyone else? I can't seem to access it.
On the first, yes, it generally enhances, sometimes changing, their stats and skills, as an example, when Thor Awakens, her Boost Women skill turns into Boost Squad. Note that I am talking about the uncorrupted 99 mingle scenes that come after the 99 mingle scenes where you pick a title that grants them 2 extra skills, since some people might get confused on what "awakening" means, and understandably so. Freya lacks an Awakening of this sort, only having the first 99 mingle scene, incidentally.

On the second, I cannot answer as I haven't tried to view it.

tiger7897

Apr 1, 2018
3 of the heroines are cousins of the MC, another is related tenuously and only revealed as a twist at the end.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I would be very grateful if someone could explain to me a method to extract the elements of the .xp3 files

I'm trying to make some modifications to the game GUI but I can't decipher these files. someone knows?

Thank you.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes