Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It's just a sign that Loki and his other half is growing closer. It doesn't really mean anything.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
1) near end of chapter 7 after you defeat Sinmara
2) both need 20 or above and need equally same number
3) I think you mingle too much. Just continue whatever the route chose it for you
4) Garbage unit in first playthrough
5) Fixed goddess form will change according what you progress in the next playthrough (you want to corrupt them or not/you want them to reach good goddess event)
Thanks, that's mostly what I needed :)
2. Is wrong though, now that I just tested it - I read about that everywhere, but everyone seems to be copy pasting same wrong thing - in reality you do NOT need to have them at equally same number, just both above 20. I had reign 23 and conquest 21 when I reached the choice of core endings and all 3 choices were available, hence I tried all 3 with my save file and was able to continue into each of the 3.(well, 2, since normal end concludes game on chapter 7)

Regarding 3. - I also think people are copy pasting wrong about this(that you can only mingle to 40, which is wrong), altho a bit less frequently, just tested it as well - 98 mingle is good enough to still be able to corrupt girls.. if you reach 99 and get the event to awaken them - you are stuck unable to corrupt them.
So yeah, my save file is 'near perfect' for unlocking most endings, fena is the only problematic girl and it would help to have more of her affection, didn't think she would need so much.

Regarding 4. he is certainly not garbage on 1st playthrough, maybe at the veeeery end of it at most and only if you are making super strong setups already.. otherwise he has pretty good pick of skills and has good defaulty synergy, which is why I hoped he would get more use later, sadly not :(

EDIT: I also noticed that I unlocked Ymir when I started NG+, but I have no idea what exactly unlocked him and I never saw him getting mentioned anywhere despite being one of if not the best undead healers, having an absolute cure.
Any idea what unlocks Ymir? Is it normal ending?

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Fena's true true ending (new scene, also arguably the true true TRUE ending of the game) requires you to corrupt at least one of the goddesses that gives Fena affection point in their event. I think you have a margin of error of 1 affection point at most, so it's inadvisable to miss her affection point at all.

Garm isn't garbage even in the late game because he has an insanely powerful skill called Poison Blast. Unfortunately, his uses are limited due to various reasons and realistically speaking he won't be applicable to a wide range of battles. However, in the fights where he is useful, he can dish out an insane amount of damage singlehandedly. Poison is OP in the entire VB series even with the recent addition of poison immunities.

Ymir unlocks when you clear Normal Ending, yes.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Fena's true true ending (new scene, also arguably the true true TRUE ending of the game) requires you to corrupt at least one of the goddesses that gives Fena affection point in their event. I think you have a margin of error of 1 affection point at most, so it's inadvisable to miss her affection point at all.

Garm isn't garbage even in the late game because he has an insanely powerful skill called Poison Blast. Unfortunately, his uses are limited due to various reasons and realistically speaking he won't be applicable to a wide range of battles. However, in the fights where he is useful, he can dish out an insane amount of damage singlehandedly. Poison is OP in the entire VB series even with the recent addition of poison immunities.

Ymir unlocks when you clear Normal Ending, yes.
Cheers, thanks, and yeah, poison is good - but you can make do without it, even when it's better solution.

And yeah, that's the only ending I will miss on that save file. Need 9 affection points with her but I stopped once I read somewhere that girls never need more than 6.. then I finally got more in depth info and found out fena needs 8 in chaos route and 9 in reign one..
And as you told - there is a margin error of exactly 1 point, I think, so you don't really need to corrupt rigret if you got all 9 before it.
I also think this fena ending is limited to the 'reign' ending, but also not sure 100% yet..

Still doing some polishing touches for my ending guide as I get more of them unlocked.. too much information spreading around that is absolutely incorrect(like the reign/conquer needing to be equal to choose ending)...
Surprised not a single person bothered to make a comprehensible ending guide before, while like every 2nd person I see seems to have unlocked all endings XD

Last edited:

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
2. Is wrong though, now that I just tested it - I read about that everywhere, but everyone seems to be copy pasting same wrong thing - in reality you do NOT need to have them at equally same number, just both above 20. I had reign 23 and conquest 21 when I reached the choice of core endings and all 3 choices were available, hence I tried all 3 with my save file and was able to continue into each of the 3.(well, 2, since normal end concludes game on chapter 7)

Regarding 3. - I also think people are copy pasting wrong about this(that you can only mingle to 40, which is wrong), altho a bit less frequently, just tested it as well - 98 mingle is good enough to still be able to corrupt girls.. if you reach 99 and get the event to awaken them - you are stuck unable to corrupt them.
So yeah, my save file is 'near perfect' for unlocking most endings, fena is the only problematic girl and it would help to have more of her affection, didn't think she would need so much.
2 is not entirely wrong tough. Sometime i trigger route automatically if either conquest or reign is higher by one point so i always try balance them both. I guess between 20 and 24 you can still can have them safe in not equal number but if past 25 it always check which one is higher (Mostly i got 27/27 or even 29/29 for each playthrough)

For 3 you can always mingle up to 98 in the very beginning but doing that will give less trigger call event scene so it adviceable for doing mingle first up to 40 0r 50 point then doing train reducing goddess divinity to 20-30% while stop mingling. After you can continue doing mingle the goddess again

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
2 is not entirely wrong tough. Sometime i trigger route automatically if either conquest or reign is higher by one point so i always try balance them both. I guess between 20 and 24 you can still can have them safe in not equal number but if past 25 it always check which one is higher (Mostly i got 27/27 or even 29/29 for each playthrough)

For 3 you can always mingle up to 98 in the very beginning but doing that will give less trigger call event scene so it adviceable for doing mingle first up to 40 0r 50 point then doing train reducing goddess divinity to 20-30% while stop mingling. After you can continue doing mingle the goddess again
2. That is again incorrect - the only way you can be automatically locked into route is if you have over 30 conquest OR under 20 of both reign and conquest. At least I have not found any other combination that leads to being stuck in the route.
I had as much as 6 point gap and it never lead to being forced into a route as long as both reign and conquest were >=20 and <30

As for 3 - you don't miss those events actually, you will get them once you corrupt the goddess and skip a turn(need to skip 1 turn per each event).
So mingle 98 is a very good idea if you only plan 1 playthrough, since it will save a bit time on 'unique save'.. and overall a good idea as well if you plan to save scum your way for more scenes.

As you can see - many wrong rumors spread everywhere and that's exactly why I am making my own ending/easily missable scenes guide, which will hopefully be 100% correct and will solve the problems with partially incorrect information spreading everywhere.

Actually the ending/extra scenes part of the guide are mostly finished, you can check it right here(link below), if anyone who is 100% sure(not just 'you think') about something being wrong(which will highly likely be some typo at most, since most of those are already 100% tested in conditions I mentioned) - you are free to correct me.
Same if you find something that you wouldn't otherwise be guaranteed to get in the process of unlocking all endings(like the good/bad and bad/bad combos of girls that I mentioned there)
The only endings I have yet to get is the 8 fena and 9 fena one to confirm them and maybe add some more info regarding them.
Also not 100% sure if all extra endings are available in conquer route or not, I was simply thinking it's not worth the effort to test it as some are just outright easier to get during reign, but either way, here you go:

EDIT: Just found out that garm actually gets upgraded(seemingly via conqueror route) and is pretty good at that, getting 20 poison blast and 2 additional attacks, becoming a rather good unit.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Hey so, is Fena's super secret ending thing only obtainable on the conquest/chaos route?

When does it happen? I'm sitting at 11 affection with Fena and 28 reign - 20 conquest, but I only have the 3 chapter 7 ending options?

Last edited:

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
Hey so, is Fena's super secret ending thing only obtainable on the conquest/chaos route?

When does it happen? I'm sitting at 11 affection with Fena and 28 reign - 20 conquest, but I only have the 3 chapter 7 ending options?
It only happen in Lawful route.
It happen after post credits ending. Just finish the route

Jun 15, 2018
Either I'm sucks but this game is getting extremely hard... I turn on hard mode right away on my first playthrough and I already struggled on the first chapter. Things are actually more hellish on second chapter (the winter loli) but I somehow managed to push my army right into her capital, until Jorm came along-_-. Her first event battle is just impossible for me to pull off and from what I've heard unless you defeat her on the first event battle, she will occupy more than 1 bases. And yes now I'm frustrated... I mean how do you even grind in this game? do you just wait for invader to farm exp or something? Should I lay down and just grind away before triggering the event?

Jun 8, 2017
Don't see how I could have missed it, as I said, by the end of chapter 7 I had her at 11 affection and 28 reign and 20 conquest. Just as the guides had outlined..

Jun 8, 2017
"A few sentence" ? Are you really finish the lawful route ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the game even says "You finished lawful route, here's your rating for it!"

Apologize for sounding pretty dumb, but I'm just confused as to how the true ending failed to appear even after I filled out the conditions that the guides have mentioned.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Fena: Complete the Law Route with 12 Affection (Improved Version of her Law Title as well)

I'm always happy to trash the dude who claims they read the guide.

Jun 8, 2017
Super secret ending:
On reign path you need to have fena with 9 affection.. if that's the case for you - you will get the TRUEst of the endings

Sorry, what was that?

It's ok, you keep acting like an arse, lad.

Jun 8, 2017
It show before that. If it didnt show maybe your Fena affection is not enough. I'm finished the Lawful route with Fena affection at 13 and still got it
Gotcha, I see thank you. I'll try to get her to 13.

Quick question, how did you get her affection to 13? Is it possible to corrupt one or two goddesses but stay on the reign/lawful route? Again, thanks for the help. Was confused by the somewhat vagueness of the guide.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes