Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Holy fuck the story is pure bullshit.
The entire plot of the game can be summarized as "Oh no, the goddess outsmarted me. HOHOHO the goddess THOUGHT she outsmarted me. I acted dumb and then won."
The strongest goddess, who is supposedly stronger than all other people combined, who has weapons strong enough to destroy entire armies, who has weapons fast enough to be almost invisible gets defeated by the MC, who has no power whatsoever. How does he defeat her? By dodging her blades, which are so fast that nobody has ever dodge them ever in history. Fucking Bullshit.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Holy fuck the story is pure bullshit.
The entire plot of the game can be summarized as "Oh no, the goddess outsmarted me. HOHOHO the goddess THOUGHT she outsmarted me. I acted dumb and then won."
The strongest goddess, who is supposedly stronger than all other people combined, who has weapons strong enough to destroy entire armies, who has weapons fast enough to be almost invisible gets defeated by the MC, who has no power whatsoever. How does he defeat her? By dodging her blades, which are so fast that nobody has ever dodge them ever in history. Fucking Bullshit.
Sounds like any other shonen anime to me. Watch dem do an anime of the all ages version not long after this one came out lol

Bruteforce

Jul 23, 2017
I choose thor in the 2nd chapter and I've taken almost every base except 1 by Fenrir. It has 2 tentaclelords that 1 shot my units. Any suggestions to overcome it?

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
I choose thor in the 2nd chapter and I've taken almost every base except 1 by Fenrir. It has 2 tentaclelords that 1 shot my units. Any suggestions to overcome it?
Yeah dont use female unit, dont attack him at night. Use equipment or medalion that give critical boost or beast slaying properties

Reactions: Bruteforce

Avalister

May 7, 2018
Hello guys, could someone share a cheat table with a few basic pointers? I am able to find some basic things but I don't really know how to do a proper pointer (sorry for my ignorance). Thanks in advance ^^

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: is level 150 the maX level???
and i cant beat squads in chapter 7 using fena + 2 sword class and 3 ranged units on hard.. i sucks

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
question: is level 150 the maX level???
and i cant beat squads in chapter 7 using fena + 2 sword class and 3 ranged units on hard.. i sucks
Yes for S growth
Try balance your team according to enemy squad. Rehire any unit that already have 100 Loyalty for some boost of stat

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
for S growth?? then that means that commanders are weak in the long run since most of them are S growth?
also another questions:
if i have 100 loyalty then rehire that unit again and that unit gets 100 loyalty, does that unit increase its stats further?
also if i fire a unit that has 100 loyalty, will i get the same bonus if i somehow get the unit using the key??

Last edited:

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
for S growth?? then that means that commanders are weak in the long run since most of them are S growth?
also another questions:
if i have 100 loyalty then rehire that unit again and that unit gets 100 loyalty, does that unit increase its stats further?
also if i fire a unit that has 100 loyalty, will i get the same bonus if i somehow get the unit using the key??
Yes most commanders are S growth
Loyalty doesnt decrease when you rehire an unit but current Loyalty the unit has will be reflected to current Triumph stat. For example when you have an unit with 75 Loyalty and 25 Triumph if you rehire that unit again it will be 75 Loyalty and 75 Triumph. Higher Triumph will give bonus to higher stat

Reactions: wyldstrykr

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
VenusBlood FRONTIER International Patch v1.0.3 - (Extract the files “Patch.xp3”,“etc.xp3”,“etc2.xp3” in the game folder. When you start the game, the version information present on the bottom left of the screen should now display “Ver.1.0.3”.)

Patch Notes:

[Ver.1.0.3]

Fixed a problem where certain enemy units would not be affected by status ailments inflicted as a result of an attack that hits multiple enemies.

[Ver.1.0.2]

Fixed a problem that occurs when selecting empty squads during event battles
Fixed discrepancies between the description and effects of certain equipment
Fixed a couple of mistakes in the effect descriptions of certain buildings
Fixed an error that occurs when selecting a specific option during Thor’s title event
Fixed a problem where the counter ailment (specifically ‘charm’) skill crashes the game when activating during battle
Other bug fixes

Source: Official Ninetail site

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finished hard... its hard because i sucks and only uses 2 squads full of heroes/commanders. also i only use keys to summon a unit and never bother to use hire/fire unit button.

also wealth bonus TURNS your 4 types your resources to 500,000 INSTEAD OF ADDING 500,000 TO EACH ONE.

you know that someone make a choice list in VNDB right from 1 or 2 pages before? well someone copied that and put it in a wiki.

and since i struggled to find which choices triggers something, i edit the wiki so that some of the choice now shows requirements to get those choices. the only remaining choices are from the training scenes which i wont do until i get my fetish on corrupting them (5 of the train choices are included since those are the minimum requirements to get 6 affection from the goddess).

note: i didnt know that saving the game gives you the scene title. welp

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
also question: if i get a goddess to 6 affection @ 99 mingle, will i get other endings related to the corruption of them by training them effectively skipping h-scenes?

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
also question: if i get a goddess to 6 affection @ 99 mingle, will i get other endings related to the corruption of them by training them effectively skipping h-scenes?
Nope. Probably you will trigger Good Goddess event 99 mingle. Goddess will be locked at their non corruption form

Goliath VN

Sep 29, 2019
VenusBlood FRONTIER International Patch v1.0.3 - Workupload (Extract the files “Patch.xp3”,“etc.xp3”,“etc2.xp3” in the game folder. When you start the game, the version information present on the bottom left of the screen should now display “Ver.1.0.3”.)

Patch Notes:

[Ver.1.0.3]

Fixed a problem where certain enemy units would not be affected by status ailments inflicted as a result of an attack that hits multiple enemies.

[Ver.1.0.2]

Fixed a problem that occurs when selecting empty squads during event battles
Fixed discrepancies between the description and effects of certain equipment
Fixed a couple of mistakes in the effect descriptions of certain buildings
Fixed an error that occurs when selecting a specific option during Thor’s title event
Fixed a problem where the counter ailment (specifically ‘charm’) skill crashes the game when activating during battle
Other bug fixes
Where did you found these changelog anyway ? I can't find these official patch on JASTUSA website

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I'm missing one scene. In the extras menu, it's between "conquers banquet" and "the new Thrudheim". Anyone got any idea what it is and how to get it?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I'm missing one scene. In the extras menu, it's between "conquers banquet" and "the new Thrudheim". Anyone got any idea what it is and how to get it?
it's one of tyrca's scene called mostly official couple. as for how to get it it should be like getting the new Trondheim scene for Thor but with tyrca instead.

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
it's one of tyrca's scene called mostly official couple. as for how to get it it should be like getting the new Trondheim scene for Thor but with tyrca instead.
To get tyrca official couple you need at least 7 affection , good goddess and scene will only unlock on law route.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Alright, got it thanks. Must have missed it because I was doing on the law route with more conquest than reign and had made a couple of affection point sacrifices for that when I did a run without corrupting the goddesses.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes