Jan 12, 2019
Yes as soon as i got winter event i got rigret but i was unable to trigger event for thor and odin whats requirements to get them?
Try getting their training up along with their affection. Stop Odin at 30 training and Thor at 40 training. Get their affection to 99. Not sure their training is necessary, but was the state I had it in. Remember, you have 999 turns before you lose. You have plenty of time. A good way to milk it and build resources.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Not sure how much of this has been posted already, but here's some general useful info, especially for maximizing damage with regards to skills, taken from Japanese wiki. I haven't tested extensively, but so far the combat mechanics between JP and International don't seem to be different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
hey guys so im kinda stuck on how to unlock more skills for loki to use it says i have a new one but when im in battle it doesnt come up anywhere any ideas? thanks

Jan 12, 2019
hey guys so im kinda stuck on how to unlock more skills for loki to use it says i have a new one but when im in battle it doesnt come up anywhere any ideas? thanks
New skills? It may be a situation where you've unlocked one of his 'transformations' that allows you to select which version to use during the NG+ feature of Fixed Bonus. That allows you to select certain states for characters. A prime example for Loki would be the Hved changes. Get the value high enough and you can actually use the Hved instead of Loki from the Chaos route in Law. It also lets you set what state the goddesses are in via what you've unlocked (good, evil, mad) that can change based on what you do in the story (make good go evil and evil go mad) and the state of the sisters. This also prevents them from vanishing during a story run. Which I often found to be annoying.

If I recall you always start out as the Successful Avenger if you've carried over save data. The rest are in Fixed Bonus, along with Berserk Mode selection.

Reactions: ZxCamyZx

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
New skills? It may be a situation where you've unlocked one of his 'transformations' that allows you to select which version to use during the NG+ feature of Fixed Bonus. That allows you to select certain states for characters. A prime example for Loki would be the Hved changes. Get the value high enough and you can actually use the Hved instead of Loki from the Chaos route in Law. It also lets you set what state the goddesses are in via what you've unlocked (good, evil, mad) that can change based on what you do in the story (make good go evil and evil go mad) and the state of the sisters. This also prevents them from vanishing during a story run. Which I often found to be annoying.

If I recall you always start out as the Successful Avenger if you've carried over save data. The rest are in Fixed Bonus, along with Berserk Mode selection.
appreciate the info man! i didnt even know there was a good route xd

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Much like how you can use Medallions to give common units two extra skills, all Commander units get two extra skills depending on certain conditions. When they get these skills, they also gain new titles much like Medallion-bestowed names.

Note that chaos = conquest and law = reign.

Last edited:

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Much like how you can use Medallions to give common units two extra skills, all Commander units get two extra skills depending on certain conditions. When they get these skills, they also gain new titles much like Medallion-bestowed names.

question how do you get more conquest points ive got 8 so far thanks

Reactions: TankyThomas

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough because wehn i have some private talks witht eh goddesses and you msot make a choice what you say a lot of times the affection does not raise even thoguth u choose the answer who soudns like the best for the situation

Jan 12, 2019
is there a walkthrough because wehn i have some private talks witht eh goddesses and you msot make a choice what you say a lot of times the affection does not raise even thoguth u choose the answer who soudns like the best for the situation
Someone put up a link to the JP wiki a bit further back in the thread. Google Translate does an okay job of giving you an idea of what is up. Here it is again.

fnx you it is like you say but for some reson i must go manuel
Start the game up without the files in place. It will make the folder and the files. Then replace them with mine.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

what 17 endings i only get two

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes