FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sorry if this was asked here before but, can you be a decent dude in this game or is it all about raping and pillaging?
Nah, it's pretty rapey. The only question of morality is if you corrupt the goddesses and such basically. Slight spoilers for how he interacts with the goddesses in the corruption routes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a great game, but it does have some really obnoxious aspects imo. I didn't like the MC, at least on the corruption route.

Last edited:
Reactions: battlebrother

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
There's a Law/Chaos axis in the game and as Loki's actions slant more towards Chaos, the more of an asshole he becomes (it can even lock you to the Chaos final chapter). Inversely he's slightly better in Law, especially if you don't corrupt the goddesses fully. He's still an asshole though, or at least a nasty tsundere.

For what it's worth, the canon route (as of Venus Blood: Ragnarok) is Law.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Akuochi

May 19, 2018
Sharing my fix for the "unable to save error" - added AV exception, disabled AV, played around with save folder permissions, saved the game without changing config (as suggested by another post) none of it worked.

Then I moved the game's files to its parent folder and for some reason that fixed it for me.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Can someone explain me what these L - Off - Off (and the rest) mean? if i click on L it goes C then off. It confuses me.

1612622184797.png

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Basically, because you're free to recruit goddesses in the order you wish (and because the demon sisters are optional) story scenes can vary slightly depending on your current lineup. So ON/OFF allows you to view a scene with certain characters recruited or not. L/C is the same thing with goddess corruption.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Basically, because you're free to recruit goddesses in the order you wish (and because the demon sisters are optional) story scenes can vary slightly depending on your current lineup. So ON/OFF allows you to view a scene with certain characters recruited or not. L/C is the same thing with goddess corruption.
So if i wanted to see all content, should i put it all at ON?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
guyss i finished my first playthrough but i want ask something how do i recruit Milf Odin ????? what are the requirements for milf odin???

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Even when you do unlock her she's just a bonus character, she doesn't have any additional story content. For all your waifu-Odin needs you'll have to do with the loli version.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
just found this gem, it looks amazing and fun. wonder how this could slip off my radar...

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
how you make for odin be the Last boss ?
Chaos route. This requires driving up your Conquest stat as much as possible, typically by selecting the most brutal dialogue options. I suggest corrupting all the goddesses save Odin while you're at it so you can unlock their berserk form if you want (there's a H-scene for each unlock) because you can only do that in Chaos.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished it, as close to 100% as one can do in one run and checked the rest of the CGs out in the gallery. It was quite enjoyable. however, I am confused about the 3 endings. In chaos,
In chaos,
and in normal,

It kinda felt to me like, storywise, this is the first game in the entire series and it set up all the others, is that right?
also, combining the info from the chaos and law endings makes it seem like this is setting up for a straight up sequel with
, was there any news about such a sequel since then?

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
In chaos,
That was in Law, not in Chaos. It's a pure sequel hook.

and in normal,
This is never fully explained iirc though you may extrapolate something by stuff that happens in the sequel.

It kinda felt to me like, storywise, this is the first game in the entire series and it set up all the others, is that right?
also, combining the info from the chaos and law endings makes it seem like this is setting up for a straight up sequel with
, was there any news about such a sequel since then?
While it's possible every Venus Blood game shares the same universe it isn't always evident and certain titles, like Abyss or Lagoon, feel entirely self-contained. That being said, Frontier has a direct sequel: Venus Blood Ragnarok. It's only available in Japanese at the moment and idk if there's anyone translating it. It's also pretty damn confusing at times :HideThePain:
Anyway what I can tell you without spoilers is: Chaos route is simply non-canon so don't think too much about it lol.

Jul 16, 2019
this here is supposed to be the project to translate venus blood Ragnarok but they put hollow i cant find is the release date of the game im dying to play it !!!!!

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes