lalla12

Apr 12, 2019
Do anyone have a chapter 7 savefile?
I fuckt up and is unable to go corruption route whit any of the goddeses because i thougth you still could corrupt them after reaching 99 mingle.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I figured out what was causing my error.
It was hibernating my system, you need a clean boot otherwise some system .dll(can't remember which one it was) will fail to initialize.

I also just restarted my 20 hour game after realizing i wasn't playing with the 1gb jastusa +18 patch, you can find it here.

It seems that the game already came with H content as the default v1.01 starts with EN-R suffix in the main menu and the 1gb jastusa 18+ patch((EN) VBFI R-18 Patch for Steam v5 1.09) is incompatible as it breaks the game and will give you a black screen in the main menu but you can still use ESC to end the game.
So basically you have to enable/toggle the H in the extras menu from the "All Age" button to "18+ Ver.", i don't remember if i toggled it to vanilla myself or it came like that by whomever uploaded the game.
The regular update/fix patches work fine.

But regardless, it's still infuriating me as i still don't know what all the buttons for the goddesses and demongirls do...someone explain that shit to me.
What is L? or C? or OFF? what the fuck.
VB WTF.jpg

Oh and v1.09 patch is also out for a few days.

Last edited:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Guys, I am running into a problem. I can't recruit new units. I have all the medallions required, I didn't have reached the 12 slot limit from the same unit, but I just can't recruit anymore.

I am at chapter 7, currently rescuing the goddess imprisoned. This problem only happens with human types , I can recruit monsters fine.

I could recruit the exact same units last turn (night), but since I am trying to get humans, it has to be done at day time, for more stats.

Edit: NVM, I figured out. I didn't had enough food to recruit new units. I had ran out of food long time ago, my army cost too much. I was using gold to pay for it's upkeep after conversion. Didn't knew I wasn't going to be able to recruit new units anymore.

Last edited:

cupzztax

Aug 10, 2018
i played this game for a couple days and didnt have any problem, but right know when i open the game all the save file is gone. i open the directory for game save and the save data still there, so the game cant read the save file but still can create new save file. how to fix it? anyone have same problem?

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock missing god units ( two ? in god units table ) ? Thanks a lot !
VBFI.PNG

Last edited:

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
I enjoyed every Rance game. This protagopnist is truly a peice of shit and i ended up deleting the game halfway through it. Instead of sex he just uses tentacles like a weirdo, what waste

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry if this was asked here before but, can you be a decent dude in this game or is it all about raping and pillaging?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sorry if this was asked here before but, can you be a decent dude in this game or is it all about raping and pillaging?
Nah, it's pretty rapey. The only question of morality is if you corrupt the goddesses and such basically. Slight spoilers for how he interacts with the goddesses in the corruption routes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a great game, but it does have some really obnoxious aspects imo. I didn't like the MC, at least on the corruption route.

Last edited:
Reactions: battlebrother

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
There's a Law/Chaos axis in the game and as Loki's actions slant more towards Chaos, the more of an asshole he becomes (it can even lock you to the Chaos final chapter). Inversely he's slightly better in Law, especially if you don't corrupt the goddesses fully. He's still an asshole though, or at least a nasty tsundere.

For what it's worth, the canon route (as of Venus Blood: Ragnarok) is Law.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Akuochi

May 19, 2018
Sharing my fix for the "unable to save error" - added AV exception, disabled AV, played around with save folder permissions, saved the game without changing config (as suggested by another post) none of it worked.

Then I moved the game's files to its parent folder and for some reason that fixed it for me.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Can someone explain me what these L - Off - Off (and the rest) mean? if i click on L it goes C then off. It confuses me.

1612622184797.png

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Basically, because you're free to recruit goddesses in the order you wish (and because the demon sisters are optional) story scenes can vary slightly depending on your current lineup. So ON/OFF allows you to view a scene with certain characters recruited or not. L/C is the same thing with goddess corruption.

Reactions: Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Basically, because you're free to recruit goddesses in the order you wish (and because the demon sisters are optional) story scenes can vary slightly depending on your current lineup. So ON/OFF allows you to view a scene with certain characters recruited or not. L/C is the same thing with goddess corruption.
So if i wanted to see all content, should i put it all at ON?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
guyss i finished my first playthrough but i want ask something how do i recruit Milf Odin ????? what are the requirements for milf odin???

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes