Jul 16, 2019
u lvl up by a fucking lot i mean a fucking lot, and u gett upper hand if u start by buffing ur people to deal more damage in women
took me a lot but i got it done, also good to take a unit with passive heal in team

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Before I put in the time to get into this, could someone tell me if rape is avoidable, or is it the typical Japanese approach of no-one going unraped at least a little bit, even if you want to play nice afterwards?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Before I put in the time to get into this, could someone tell me if rape is avoidable, or is it the typical Japanese approach of no-one going unraped at least a little bit, even if you want to play nice afterwards?
Loki will going to rape them at least once regardless of what you want. Also worth noting that if you actually want to reach max affection with the goddesses (and unlock their endings and power-ups) you'll have to rape them about 2 times more each as well. Even for the non-corrupted versions it's still necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Loki will going to rape them at least once regardless of what you want. Also worth nothing that if you actually want to reach max affection with the goddesses (and unlock their endings and power-ups) you'll have to rape them about 2 times more each as well. Even for the non-corrupted versions it's still necessary.
Well that's a shame, yet another Japanese game marred by unavoidable rape, like 95% of them, seems like.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
Jul 16, 2019
despite the rape stuff at first, is a good history, it has a story to begin with its a good point in a hentai game, the multiple choices also a good thing, the one thing i could is THE very first goddess u get i forgot her name dang, dont have my copy of the game in the pc... ANYWAY the first goddess deserved to have at a least bit more chest, it literally has a scene in later part of game where shes depressed for having small chest... The Spring Goddess freya was perfection, Odin Milf form deserved better scene, how could i pass through all that shit and cant have a good look to that divine hack of her milf form in a sex scene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Not all characters have to be titty monsters, you need a bit of everything for a wider audience. Freya, Fenrir and Hel are the cows. Tyrca, Thor and Feina are average and then you have Rigret, Jorm and Odin for the lolis. Milf Odin exists but let's face it, Odin is primarily designed to appeal to the lolibaba fetish.

Reactions: GaRbS
D

Deleted member 3407247

The torrent link is down.Can someone fix it,please?

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Venus Blood - FRONTIER- [v1.08]

Original Size Windows: 2.91GB
Compressed Size Windows: 965MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: FIXED SAVE ERROR AND WHITE SCREEN ERROR:
This fix is already included in the compressed version. I have updated it.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Aside from Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire, any more games similar to this?
Define "like that", the only think two games you mentioned have in common is IMO harem and fantasy, both relatively common.
Just searching those two tags here should find you a number of good title like other Rance games, Evenicle, Bunny Black, etc.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Define "like that", the only think two games you mentioned have in common is IMO harem and fantasy, both relatively common.
Just searching those two tags here should find you a number of good title like other Rance games, Evenicle, Bunny Black, etc.
It's not about genre per se; it's more about the gameplay style that is beyond just reading texts and making choices based on available options. E.g. Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire both have their own respective battle mechanics.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It's not about genre per se; it's more about the gameplay style that is beyond just reading texts and making choices based on available options. E.g. Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire both have their own respective battle mechanics.
You can filter out "VN" in Latest Updates section. Sadly many of the games that remain are still de facto VNs, but you should be able to recognize those with real gameplay by screenshots or description.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes