Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Even when you do unlock her she's just a bonus character, she doesn't have any additional story content. For all your waifu-Odin needs you'll have to do with the loli version.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
just found this gem, it looks amazing and fun. wonder how this could slip off my radar...

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
how you make for odin be the Last boss ?
Chaos route. This requires driving up your Conquest stat as much as possible, typically by selecting the most brutal dialogue options. I suggest corrupting all the goddesses save Odin while you're at it so you can unlock their berserk form if you want (there's a H-scene for each unlock) because you can only do that in Chaos.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished it, as close to 100% as one can do in one run and checked the rest of the CGs out in the gallery. It was quite enjoyable. however, I am confused about the 3 endings. In chaos,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In chaos,
and in normal,

It kinda felt to me like, storywise, this is the first game in the entire series and it set up all the others, is that right?
also, combining the info from the chaos and law endings makes it seem like this is setting up for a straight up sequel with
, was there any news about such a sequel since then?

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
In chaos,
That was in Law, not in Chaos. It's a pure sequel hook.

and in normal,
This is never fully explained iirc though you may extrapolate something by stuff that happens in the sequel.

It kinda felt to me like, storywise, this is the first game in the entire series and it set up all the others, is that right?
also, combining the info from the chaos and law endings makes it seem like this is setting up for a straight up sequel with
, was there any news about such a sequel since then?
While it's possible every Venus Blood game shares the same universe it isn't always evident and certain titles, like Abyss or Lagoon, feel entirely self-contained. That being said, Frontier has a direct sequel: Venus Blood Ragnarok. It's only available in Japanese at the moment and idk if there's anyone translating it. It's also pretty damn confusing at times :HideThePain:
Anyway what I can tell you without spoilers is: Chaos route is simply non-canon so don't think too much about it lol.

Jul 16, 2019
this here is supposed to be the project to translate venus blood Ragnarok but they put hollow i cant find is the release date of the game im dying to play it !!!!!

Jul 16, 2019
u lvl up by a fucking lot i mean a fucking lot, and u gett upper hand if u start by buffing ur people to deal more damage in women
took me a lot but i got it done, also good to take a unit with passive heal in team

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Before I put in the time to get into this, could someone tell me if rape is avoidable, or is it the typical Japanese approach of no-one going unraped at least a little bit, even if you want to play nice afterwards?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Before I put in the time to get into this, could someone tell me if rape is avoidable, or is it the typical Japanese approach of no-one going unraped at least a little bit, even if you want to play nice afterwards?
Loki will going to rape them at least once regardless of what you want. Also worth noting that if you actually want to reach max affection with the goddesses (and unlock their endings and power-ups) you'll have to rape them about 2 times more each as well. Even for the non-corrupted versions it's still necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Loki will going to rape them at least once regardless of what you want. Also worth nothing that if you actually want to reach max affection with the goddesses (and unlock their endings and power-ups) you'll have to rape them about 2 times more each as well. Even for the non-corrupted versions it's still necessary.
Well that's a shame, yet another Japanese game marred by unavoidable rape, like 95% of them, seems like.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
Jul 16, 2019
despite the rape stuff at first, is a good history, it has a story to begin with its a good point in a hentai game, the multiple choices also a good thing, the one thing i could is THE very first goddess u get i forgot her name dang, dont have my copy of the game in the pc... ANYWAY the first goddess deserved to have at a least bit more chest, it literally has a scene in later part of game where shes depressed for having small chest... The Spring Goddess freya was perfection, Odin Milf form deserved better scene, how could i pass through all that shit and cant have a good look to that divine hack of her milf form in a sex scene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Not all characters have to be titty monsters, you need a bit of everything for a wider audience. Freya, Fenrir and Hel are the cows. Tyrca, Thor and Feina are average and then you have Rigret, Jorm and Odin for the lolis. Milf Odin exists but let's face it, Odin is primarily designed to appeal to the lolibaba fetish.

Reactions: GaRbS
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes