Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
ok thanks for answering I was thinking of going for the Loli xd
Technically you can go in whichever order you want, it's just that there's a slight difficulty difference between the areas. The story nudges you to invade Freya's nation first and therefore the area was designed to be a bit easier than Thor's and Rigret's. Odin's is also quite a bit harder that all the other three, especially Odin herself as a boss.

On a first playthrough it's probably for the best to start with Freya and finish with Odin (Thor and Rigret are roughly similar) but for an experienced player it doesn't really matter.

behiran

Jun 13, 2020
Technically you can go in whichever order you want, it's just that there's a slight difficulty difference between the areas. The story nudges you to invade Freya's nation first and therefore the area was designed to be a bit easier than Thor's and Rigret's. Odin's is also quite a bit harder that all the other three, especially Odin herself as a boss.

On a first playthrough it's probably for the best to start with Freya and finish with Odin (Thor and Rigret are roughly similar) but for an experienced player it doesn't really matter.
It's good that you told me this because it's the first time I've played an RPG H

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i have done the LAW ending and i was wondering if the other ending change the dialogue that much ? ( since i charge the save of someone else for the CG i delete the save in the process after unlocking the CG) ( honestly i don't want to restart reason why i download the save for the CG)

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The Chaos path has a completely different last chapter and final boss. Loki is also significantly more evil.

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
There is a new bugfix patch (1.09), you can download it for free from Jast website:
Here are the patch notes:
[Ver.1.0.9]

・Fixed a problem where your units were receiving counterattack damage from units other than the ones targeted with Wide and Cross Attacks.
・Battle System tweak that slightly alters the interaction between wide attack and both defense tactics and forward guard. The forced target change
will happen prior to the wide attack activating.

Last edited:

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so total noob with tech stuff can some1 tell me exactly where the fliename need to go for the buxfixes for 1.08 i tryed everything or i m just dumb lol can i get the file pathway of where they go and what they replaceplz any help would be nice

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
■How to Patches
##############################

Extract the file "Patch.xp3","etc.xp3","etc2.xp3" into the installation directory that contains "VBFI.exe".

When you start the game, the version information present on the bottom left of the screen should now display "Ver.1.0.8".

After confirmation, please do not rename the file, delete it or move it to another folder.

*Warning
Removing this patch runs the risk of breaking your save files, so please refrain from messing with the patch file.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so i looked all over the internet for a walkthrough for dialogue choices couldn't find one any help guys

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Please answer me i can't find the answer anywhere !
If you mean on the Law route it's unavaoidable. There's a "true" ending leading to Venus Blood: Ragnarok implying she got reincarnated as the goddess Norn if you have 12 affection (if memory serves) with her.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes