cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
...this game is confusing as hell. I pulled up the GameFAQ guide but would it have killed the developer to included tooltips and a proper tutorial?

Reactions: redcap85

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I got so meny questions like why is every building that I build at 0/0 HP also after some deal of battles I get
"Error can not convert value void into structure"
also some items keep showing up in equipment and are at 0 can not buy them and don't see materials if they are to be crafted

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I got so meny questions like why is every building that I build at 0/0 HP also after some deal of battles I get
"Error can not convert value void into structure"
also some items keep showing up in equipment and are at 0 can not buy them and don't see materials if they are to be crafted
Buildings don't have HP. You can't actually garrison troops, only the enemy can (and must).

For the error, I don't know how you got it and the rest, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. You should be able to buy equipment so maybe you're doing it wrong? That or your installation is bugged, given the error you got.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone contact whoever can update the thread to change the title to v1.09?

These patch links don't work for me anymore.

This page does work.

Changelog is here ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are there other fandisss? We got Ep. 5, 6, and 2.... what's goin on with that numbering system?

Also, are these standalone VN segments? Or do they need to be continued from the main game?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Are there other fandisss? We got Ep. 5, 6, and 2.... what's goin on with that numbering system?

Also, are these standalone VN segments? Or do they need to be continued from the main game?
That's because the other episodes aren't for Frontier. Some are for Gaia or Hollow but aren't translated. As for your second question, I don't know (need to redownload Frontier entirely to test).

Also the majority (except the Dark Chronicle one) seem to be epilogues for individual Law endings so idk if it's entirely your taste.

Reactions: desmosome

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

The fandiscs are like it says standalones.

Those standalones as i saw, follow what happens after the endings of the game (Dark chronicles follow what happens after the chaos route for example, if i don't say anything wrong).

Reactions: desmosome
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes