uztgft

May 26, 2018
I adore this series if only there was someplace where other titles in this series could be found like Savior,Ragnarok,Lagoon,Brave etc... does anyone know where they could be found?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
look like Eushully type-game but less complexe,
how good is it?

also i see the "incest" tag, does it apply for the MC or someone-else?
(like a pair of sister or something along thoses lines)

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
those bonus dic things, afterdays and dark chronicles. Is there a way to get the episodes not included. It seems odd to not have the first few episodes

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yeah is there any continuity between the Venus blood games? If so what order should you play them in?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
those bonus dic things, afterdays and dark chronicles. Is there a way to get the episodes not included. It seems odd to not have the first few episodes
The first few episodes are for different games. That's why they aren't here.
Oh yeah is there any continuity between the Venus blood games? If so what order should you play them in?
Generally no. Frontier has a direct sequel named Ragnarok but that's the exception. Cameos can appear though and there's technically one in this game (from one of Gaia's endings) but she has no story bearing.
so how good this game for story? and is still like VenusBlood Hollow?
Gameplay is very similar to Hollow but the game is older so it's a bit less refined. The story is a question of taste but personally I like Frontier's more.

Reactions: ronney

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Enjoyed the fandisks, it feels like a missed opportunity that they couldn't be integrated into the base game in some way, eg if rigret and odin have the most affection and ur on the chaos route, u get the dark chronicles one as the ending.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Official translated version.

Release date

Reactions: f9account

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
does anyone have a proper guide on this game
i'm kinda lost...
This game is really old. There is an extensive wiki and some nice guides on steam forums. I doubt anyone is gonna hold your hand at this time. You just need to go find these sources online and read up on it. It could take you hours or even days to read everything about the mechanics and really understand it.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Does any one know what this error is? I can't save my game, and I'm already 14hrs in.

1652078520445.png

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes