Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I got so meny questions like why is every building that I build at 0/0 HP also after some deal of battles I get
"Error can not convert value void into structure"
also some items keep showing up in equipment and are at 0 can not buy them and don't see materials if they are to be crafted

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I got so meny questions like why is every building that I build at 0/0 HP also after some deal of battles I get
"Error can not convert value void into structure"
also some items keep showing up in equipment and are at 0 can not buy them and don't see materials if they are to be crafted
Buildings don't have HP. You can't actually garrison troops, only the enemy can (and must).

For the error, I don't know how you got it and the rest, I'm not sure what you mean exactly. You should be able to buy equipment so maybe you're doing it wrong? That or your installation is bugged, given the error you got.

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone contact whoever can update the thread to change the title to v1.09?

These patch links don't work for me anymore.

This page does work.

Changelog is here ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are there other fandisss? We got Ep. 5, 6, and 2.... what's goin on with that numbering system?

Also, are these standalone VN segments? Or do they need to be continued from the main game?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Are there other fandisss? We got Ep. 5, 6, and 2.... what's goin on with that numbering system?

Also, are these standalone VN segments? Or do they need to be continued from the main game?
That's because the other episodes aren't for Frontier. Some are for Gaia or Hollow but aren't translated. As for your second question, I don't know (need to redownload Frontier entirely to test).

Also the majority (except the Dark Chronicle one) seem to be epilogues for individual Law endings so idk if it's entirely your taste.

Reactions: desmosome

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

The fandiscs are like it says standalones.

Those standalones as i saw, follow what happens after the endings of the game (Dark chronicles follow what happens after the chaos route for example, if i don't say anything wrong).

Reactions: desmosome

uztgft

May 26, 2018
I adore this series if only there was someplace where other titles in this series could be found like Savior,Ragnarok,Lagoon,Brave etc... does anyone know where they could be found?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
look like Eushully type-game but less complexe,
how good is it?

also i see the "incest" tag, does it apply for the MC or someone-else?
(like a pair of sister or something along thoses lines)

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
those bonus dic things, afterdays and dark chronicles. Is there a way to get the episodes not included. It seems odd to not have the first few episodes

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yeah is there any continuity between the Venus blood games? If so what order should you play them in?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
those bonus dic things, afterdays and dark chronicles. Is there a way to get the episodes not included. It seems odd to not have the first few episodes
The first few episodes are for different games. That's why they aren't here.
Oh yeah is there any continuity between the Venus blood games? If so what order should you play them in?
Generally no. Frontier has a direct sequel named Ragnarok but that's the exception. Cameos can appear though and there's technically one in this game (from one of Gaia's endings) but she has no story bearing.
so how good this game for story? and is still like VenusBlood Hollow?
Gameplay is very similar to Hollow but the game is older so it's a bit less refined. The story is a question of taste but personally I like Frontier's more.

Reactions: ronney

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Enjoyed the fandisks, it feels like a missed opportunity that they couldn't be integrated into the base game in some way, eg if rigret and odin have the most affection and ur on the chaos route, u get the dark chronicles one as the ending.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Official translated version.

Release date

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes