Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
If you mean on the Law route it's unavaoidable. There's a "true" ending leading to Venus Blood: Ragnarok implying she got reincarnated as the goddess Norn if you have 12 affection (if memory serves) with her.
Sorry for the ping, first of all, thanks for the tip, though i found another way to avoid her death on chaos route but now i'm in front of another problem :
- Unlock Tail Medallion
Get Reign and Conquest to a total of 90. Not recommended.
OR clear all three routes and watch [Goddesses Behind the Scene]
So i cleared all tree route, watched Goddesses behind the scene, but even so i do not unlock Tail Medallion... Is it some kind of bug?

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
anyone know how to install venus blood ragnarok? all i get is a setupexe file that doesnt work for me

zenbear

Nov 21, 2017
This game is insteresting and I'm enjoying the story a lot but there is one thing that keeps fucking me. I have restarted old saves of this multiple times because I keep fucking forgetting to mingle/train the girls because I'm too preoccupied with everything else. lol

druiddeathy

Jul 4, 2021
Got a weird bug, curious if anyone else has had/knows a fix. When I create a save everything is normal but when I exit the game and re-enter characters like Scylla (The 2nd unit on the top row in Hell Beasts) are no longer their r18 form and are suddenly wearing a Bra. Any fix?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
There is a new bugfix patch (1.09), you can download it for free from Jast website:
Here are the patch notes:
[Ver.1.0.9]

・Fixed a problem where your units were receiving counterattack damage from units other than the ones targeted with Wide and Cross Attacks.
・Battle System tweak that slightly alters the interaction between wide attack and both defense tactics and forward guard. The forced target change
will happen prior to the wide attack activating.
this patch is no longer obtainable due to jast's website update. unless im missing something?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wonder if it's censored at all (Scenes). It doesn't seem like Frontier is needed to play that. I never completed Frontier (Got tired of the endless cutscenes near the end). Wonder if I should try to finish Frontier first. Hypno (Hollow) has about an identical score to Frontier on vndb, that's a good sign. I hope they fixed some shit that bothered me in Frontier.

Wow, I'm surprised that trailer can fly on youtube. Shows some scenes with the girls covered in tentacles and their genitals only being blocked by a "tentacle" (Actually just a paint smudge), lol.

Edit: Anybody have the 1.0.8 patch? NOPY death killed the patch in the OP and the full DL here is only 1.0.7.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkhells
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes