Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I can't start the game, tried vanilla, v1.07 & v1.08 patches from .

I get "script exception raised, cannot convert the variable type ((void) to object", tried searching online but only one guy seems to have gotten the same and it seems it was his antivirus.

I don't have AV and i'm pretty good at tech solving so i'm annoyed with kirikiri crashing.

Tried applocale and locale emulator, tried all compatibility modes and still nothing.
I don't think it's a dot.net or vcredist problem as i've had to install a bunch of them to make other games play and so i should have the ones i need.

I'm almost willing to try out some tools like this to see if i can workaround it.
I will try changing my system locale to Japanese but i've almost never had to do that for other games.

I added the debug file the game makes when it crashed for the first time in case anyone wants to help me out.
View attachment krkr.console.log.7z

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
it doesnt bother me very much, but to warn people who care about it you should add the NTR tag to this game because one of the International exclusive scenes definitely has NTR.

Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
After unlocking hvedrung to use in battles, there is a way to shift it back to loki?
my fire team gets crippled in two moons now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Venus Blood Hypno English version announced
Argh, I might have to actually come back to this and try to finish it. I was almost done but when it becomes "Take one step and have to sit through 5 cutscenes" with all the affection levels end game, it's kind of obnoxious to advance.

HowManyLittleLicks

Feb 10, 2020
I know this isn't in any of the tags, so this question may seem stupid. But is there NTR or instances of Hveldrung "stealing" girls from you? I ask because there's one scene where Hveldrung claims Loki's letting him have Fena for a night. But the whole scenario was a massive turn-off. Since it was all from the perspective of the girl, and we couldn't tell whether Loki actually was "sharing" her. Getting turned on by being "stolen" from Loki, and apologizing at her climax. I dunno. I don't want to waste my time on a game this grindy if scenes like that are commonplace. So far it's fun, and the scenes are good,but I'm not a big fan of NTR whether or not it's the protagonist being the perpetrator or the victim.

Reactions: Toloto
Dec 27, 2019
I know this isn't in any of the tags, so this question may seem stupid. But is there NTR or instances of Hveldrung "stealing" girls from you? I ask because there's one scene where Hveldrung claims Loki's letting him have Fena for a night. But the whole scenario was a massive turn-off. Since it was all from the perspective of the girl, and we couldn't tell whether Loki actually was "sharing" her. Getting turned on by being "stolen" from Loki, and apologizing at her climax. I dunno. I don't want to waste my time on a game this grindy if scenes like that are commonplace. So far it's fun, and the scenes are good,but I'm not a big fan of NTR whether or not it's the protagonist being the perpetrator or the victim.

No, Loki and Hveldr are basically the same person so it's not NTR

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Kind of? It's been a while so I can't remember completely, but there are scenes where your girls enjoy sex with others. Whether they're "stolen" is kind of up to you (I add more details about that in the spoiler). They tend to be corruption line stuff though and thus can be avoided if you don't try to corrupt the girls. I haven't finished the game or unlocked everything, but lemme check the scenes I have of the girls banging others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HowManyLittleLicks

HowManyLittleLicks

Feb 10, 2020
Kind of? It's been a while so I can't remember completely, but there are scenes where your girls enjoy sex with others. Whether they're "stolen" is kind of up to you (I add more details about that in the spoiler). They tend to be corruption line stuff though and thus can be avoided if you don't try to corrupt the girls. I haven't finished the game or unlocked everything, but lemme check the scenes I have of the girls banging others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. It's good to know I wasn't the only one put off by that scene. The corruption stuff is a little more manageable. Though, I'm trying to max out the reign stuff for a first run-through, so I won't run into it yet. But that's a relief. I feel if any game has the potential to make me transition from elated to deflated, it's a Japanese visual novel.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Is there any similar game to this? I really liked how it plays this empire management and conquer mechanic is real fun, but CG and fetishes wasn't my favorite.
Also I know there is several sequel and follow up game. Ragnarok is released in 2016 but couldnt find an english version or patch. Maybe someone here has some info?

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Is there any similar game to this? I really liked how it plays this empire management and conquer mechanic is real fun, but CG and fetishes wasn't my favorite.
Also I know there is several sequel and follow up game. Ragnarok is released in 2016 but couldnt find an english version or patch. Maybe someone here has some info?
this one is next to get an English release

Jan 16, 2018
honestly im suprised that no one has bothered to make a cheat table for venus blood brave too ive seen so many for frontier
but id love a ct for brave

Morice

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone suffering of not being able to save, what worked for me, is to delete the save folder (Documents\dualtail\venusblood_frontier_en), then start the game and save without changing settings first.

For some reason, my antivirus was not giving me a warning message (and the option to dismiss it) before blocking saves, if the save folder was created by setting changes.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it worked for me.
It worked for me, thanks

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Was there any walkthrough published for the game? Or at least a general guide?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes