Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Finished Law and Chaos, now I need to prepare for Niddhog but this means unlocking medallions, cause even in Hard enemy units completely outclass mine, they have stuff I can't hire at all.

Anyways, I have a question: is it ever possible to unlock minor commanders like Dragon Girl Mio or Poison Fairy Erin? I guess Fata and Sarasa are generic Alchefairy and Reaper but the former two seemed to be special.
Yes, for those you need the tail medallion, which is unlocked via seeing enough endings (reloading a save to go back before you can choose an ending works, so you don't need a full playthrough for each), and each goddess has 2 endings avaiable, corrupt and non corrupt. I don't recall how many endings you need to see, but seeing 1 for each goddess (and the one for the 3 sisters) is probably a good start.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, for those you need the tail medallion, which is unlocked via seeing enough endings (reloading a save to go back before you can choose an ending works, so you don't need a full playthrough for each), and each goddess has 2 endings avaiable, corrupt and non corrupt. I don't recall how many endings you need to see, but seeing 1 for each goddess (and the one for the 3 sisters) is probably a good start.
Wait, you mean they actually are generic units?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Woah thanks guys. I just unlocked the God medallion so I guess I'll make a quick run throughout Normal route to unlock Tail and then start Niddhog (and after that, Berserk).

Edit: got it! You're right, they're mighty fine units. Clearing Normal also gave me Ymir as a commander, which is a nice surprise.

Last edited:

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
So yeah for those of you playing and having the save error: ファイルに保存でキマセん (ファイルを閉けないか, 書き込み禁止です) This is how I solved it. Go to the Dual Tails folder on your documents. Right click on it to open the properties file and click on read only if it is enabled. If that doesnt help check your Antivirus to see if it is blocking the game.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i am still missing some scenes so does anyone has a walkthrough to this game like what kind of answer i msot choose to get conquest or reign points for the endings

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey having some trouble working this game out. The tutorial is .. okay. But I made some weapons and after I equiped the first sword it seems to have locked out all equipment slots of all characters. Is there some kind of hidden requirement to equip stuff u made?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Make sure the unit actually can equip the item. Not everyone is allowed the same type of stuff.

Dec 18, 2019
Is there a change log anywhere?

[Ver.1.0.6]

・Fixed an issue where enemy reinforcements during an early story chapter didn't change their unit formation depending on the difficulty.

##############################

[Ver.1.0.5]

・Fixed an issue where enemy reinforcements during an early story chapter didn't change their unit formation depending on the difficulty.

is what the notes say

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Make sure the unit actually can equip the item. Not everyone is allowed the same type of stuff.
Thanks that was one problem .. another is for some weird reason the game only wants to register a click and drag for me if I leave the drag over the target for like 5 seconds before releasing the button. It's super weird but at least I can play. And thanks for trying to help.

While I'm here does anyone know How materials work. I got some silver/gold ore which should have given me some on sale. But I still can't make stuff that requires materials. Gonna try turning auto sell off and see if I actually need to HAVE the ore. Not sure where in the arms screen it even TELLS you how much materials you have lol. I'd like to find the man who made this game's UI and shake him until he stops being a bastard lol.

Last edited:

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
While I'm here does anyone know How materials work. I got some silver/gold ore which should have given me some on sale. But I still can't make stuff that requires materials. Gonna try turning auto sell off and see if I actually need to HAVE the ore. Not sure where in the arms screen it even TELLS you how much materials you have lol. I'd like to find the man who made this game's UI and shake him until he stops being a bastard lol.
Yeah the material system is somewhat bad. They start you with auto sell on which means you cant keep track of your materials. How it works basically is that each material has some rarity and you can only build items equal to their rarity. The real crux is that you need to sell 10 of the same ore to build 1 item of equal rarity. Basically lets say you have 10 silver ore which is rarity 3 so you can only build 1 item of rarity 3.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah the material system is somewhat bad. They start you with auto sell on which means you cant keep track of your materials. How it works basically is that each material has some rarity and you can only build items equal to their rarity. The real crux is that you need to sell 10 of the same ore to build 1 item of equal rarity. Basically lets say you have 10 silver ore which is rarity 3 so you can only build 1 item of rarity 3.
Thanks a lot for clearing that up! I just completed my first run of the game and I have to say I'm impressed! I really love h-games like this with a good story. This game is basically one of my favourites now. It's not often a game makes me want to keep playing and do other routes. I can't say I really like the whole tentacles aspect. But hey he fucks the heroines properly often enough lol. I find myself wanting to play more titles by this studio. Already found Venus Blood: Chimera by a simple search.

Anyone know of more stuff translated by ninetail?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know of more stuff translated by ninetail?
There isn't, unfortunately. Aside from Chimera (fully translated, but old) other Venus Blood games as well as Gears of Dragoon have interface patches but that's it. Hopefully more will be translated if this game sells well enough on Steam.

Reactions: Pmc000

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Ah .. bummer. The ending of the law route made me really wanna play what happens next and I had a huge "this game is a prequel" feeling by how that all went off. Oh well .. maybe the team that translated this one will do more seeing as their kickstarter hit it's goal. I'd certainly contribute if they ever did another one. Went and bought the game on steam in any case. Don't really feel right liking a game this much and not paying for it lol.

justtime

Apr 23, 2020
I'm waiting for cheats in this game, does anyone have them? Imma be honest, I suck at this kind of game lol

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so futa is ymir??? i think that because some story i read say him a hermaphroditic but the race dont connect but it seem like him love loki so far and there no gay tag and i believe futa and tran dont cound as male if they chose to be famale

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
so futa is ymir??? i think that because some story i read say him a hermaphroditic but the race dont connect but it seem like him love loki so far and there no gay tag and i believe futa and tran dont cound as male if they chose to be famale
Ymir is male. At least until Venus Blood Ragnarok :KEK:

The futa tag refers to a few scenes where Tyrca and Odin grow cocks.

Kurotsugi

Nov 29, 2017
Here cheat Venus Blood Frontier International for SpoilerAL
the cheat almost everything translated, and everything work except for status

also i translate it using google translate so.. maybe there some different between cheat and the game
P.S : Sorry for my bad English

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes