Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Awesome upload! Any chance we'll be seeing other games by Ninetail on here any time soon?
Such as Genesis of Ars Manga for example?

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Here cheat Venus Blood Frontier International for SpoilerAL
the cheat almost everything translated, and everything work except for status

also i translate it using google translate so.. maybe there some different between cheat and the game
P.S : Sorry for my bad English

How do you apply this? I don't see any files in game directory with .ssg extenstion

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
How do you apply this? I don't see any files in game directory with .ssg extenstion
you need to download the SpoilerAL cheat engine and put the file in the SSG folder.
i will include the cheat engine with the file already in the SSG folder also a link to a tutorial if you need it.

Reactions: joblo9394

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
you need to download the SpoilerAL cheat engine and put the file in the SSG folder.
i will include the cheat engine with the file already in the SSG folder also a link to a tutorial if you need it.
Hey thanks! Wasn't familiar with SpoilerAL, that's why I was confused haha.

Reactions: kirto12

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It says "Forge Disabled" on the medaliion material. Is there a way to craft the madallon material?

Mataku

May 30, 2017
Got this weird bug. Was wondering if anybody else has encountered it? Played with 1.0.6 patch.
On chapter five after beating all the goddesses except Odin. suddenly go invaded 7 times at once, but by goddesses I already beat. Also when I go to enemy select the units are greyed out and have 0 health. Every turn another 7 territories are invaded making it impossible to advance.

ZekeA6M

Mar 14, 2020
It says "Forge Disabled" on the medaliion material. Is there a way to craft the madallon material?
To forge a medallion you need to have the material and the required amount of resources(hammer icon). Not having enough resources will also give the disabled forge message.

You get more medallion material as loot in battle and as part of the end of chapter rewards.

Got this weird bug. Was wondering if anybody else has encountered it? Played with 1.0.6 patch.
On chapter five after beating all the goddesses except Odin. suddenly go invaded 7 times at once, but by goddesses I already beat. Also when I go to enemy select the units are greyed out and have 0 health. Every turn another 7 territories are invaded making it impossible to advance.
Hit me today too. Also using 1.06 and in Chapter 5. Ever increasing hordes of 0hp armies. Hopefully new 1.07 patch fixes it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm amazed at how well they translated the weird moans and blow job sounds into English lol.

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Here cheat Venus Blood Frontier International for SpoilerAL
the cheat almost everything translated, and everything work except for status

also i translate it using google translate so.. maybe there some different between cheat and the game
P.S : Sorry for my bad English

How can you cheat Staff item ? I can open other Weapon cheat tab, but I cannot open Staff cheat tab in Item.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damn the escalating corruption is fantastic. I just wish futa was not a thing. Why u wanna put dicks on girls man..

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
how does Treasure hunt work? I understand bounty hunter doesn't stack and each instance is counted separately based on it's lvl. What about treasure hunter?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
so when do i get to see all the tags? because right now in my play-through i haven't seen a single titty. :(
It suddenly hits you really hard. The start is pretty slow, then once you acquire more girls and start training them, you'll have too many scenes. Eventually you'll spend more time looking at H/story scenes than playing the game lol. Make sure you're training/mingling with all your new captures in the Call tab. If you start late, the scene pile up becomes even worse. You'll eventually be sitting through 2-3 scenes every turn.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes