Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
is poison field damage dependent on wisdom stat?
Wisdom is the stat that governs magic stuff, yes, so damage from stuff like Poison Field is affected by Wisdom. Even then, the skill value itself tends to matter more from what I remember.

Either way, if you search the thread, there should be a comment somewhere that has the damage formula and how the Wisdom stat is factored in, if you really want to get into the nity-gritty of things.

It's been too long for me to remember things in full details. Especially when there's stuff like, hm... I think Amplification was that skill's name... which boosted damage for magic-type skills as well as healing skills for the entire division, and that's also a factor if you want to do things with stuff like Poison Field.

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
is poison field damage dependent on wisdom stat?
I feel like it should be, but i believe i read on other games that it was only dependent on the owner's current HP. keeping your mages full hp is more important, maybe

Again, im not sure, since amplification and other things don't match the calculations i did at the time. Better check the formula. if i find the formula, i will edit this post

EDIT: yeah, can't find it. I'm quite sure in frontier wisdom only affects force gathering, though. Might be the same here.
If you want to check out the formula page in hollow, it's this:
And my reference for venusblood frontier poison field formula is this:

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
View attachment 3310390
Hello
what does that means ?
after i launch the game, i got this error, never happened before (i did reinstall my windows10 a week ago)
Hello again guys, i got the same problem as here, i did launch the game justa fter i reboot my windows while saving my personal file, even installed different version of game (gog, otomi games, f95zone), and i still got the same message error.

i did set my computer on japanese local,
1707761838292.png
and unninstall, and reinsatll vcredist many times
1707761890183.png
and its not working...
yes, you can see many "patch.xp3" here, but even when i got a fresh installed game from many site, still got the samemessage error.
it does this since i reinstalled my windows 10, any solution please ?
maybe my computer actually lack of something important to launch the game ? but i don't get it ?

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello again guys, i got the same problem as here, i did launch the game justa fter i reboot my windows while saving my personal file, even installed different version of game (gog, otomi games, f95zone), and i still got the same message error.

i did set my computer on japanese local,
View attachment 3348835
and unninstall, and reinsatll vcredist many times
View attachment 3348839
and its not working...
yes, you can see many "patch.xp3" here, but even when i got a fresh installed game from many site, still got the samemessage error.
it does this since i reinstalled my windows 10, any solution please ?
maybe my computer actually lack of something important to launch the game ? but i don't get it ?
Ok, for the others who got the same problem as me, its pretty simple, you need to update your drivers.
i did it with drivercloud.com
and installed nearly all the update i was lacking.
hope it help in the future.

VuckoKucko

Apr 30, 2020
Stuck on DG Vergius Very Hard B+40 anyone have any team recommendations or tema building tips?

Last edited:

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Was returning from VBGI, I have some unfinished business with VBHI.
(because many seems topraise VBHI as masterpiece among VB series)

Tried using UI mod, and there's no division skills tooltip? Am I missing something? or did I do something wrong? :unsure:

Last edited:

Random thing

Mar 26, 2021
I am truly confused on how to combine them, I already downloaded all four parts and followed the instructions But I am still confused on how to combine them.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I am truly confused on how to combine them, I already downloaded all four parts and followed the instructions But I am still confused on how to combine them.
just extract the first part it should automatically extract the other 3 parts as long as they are in the same location

Reactions: Random thing

Random thing

Mar 26, 2021
just extract the first part it should automatically extract the other 3 parts as long as they are in the same location
It did combine but that's the thing I can't open it, you already saw the first part where it is almost 4 GB and you are right it did combine but I don't know what to do next.

CrimsoN.Dante

Apr 22, 2020
It did combine but that's the thing I can't open it, you already saw the first part where it is almost 4 GB and you are right it did combine but I don't know what to do next.
idk why no one answer this or have the same problem as you and i have but somehow i managed to solved it. I just change the file extension ( the 4GB file ) into .rar and it's seem work i extract it and got this , after that install maybe ? but i'm not sure if it's right or not so maybe wait for other answer ? 1710003380465.png

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Was returning from VBGI, I have some unfinished business with VBHI.
(because many seems topraise VBHI as masterpiece among VB series)

Tried using UI mod, and there's no division skills tooltip? Am I missing something? or did I do something wrong? :unsure:
The division skills tooltip is available only in the Gaia UI mod.

Reactions: gervid

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
The division skills tooltip is available only in the Gaia UI mod.
Oh~
I thought I did something wrong.

Should've read the log.
Welp, I could live with it, got so used to GAIA UI mod that I was completely dumbfounded when division skills tooltip is missing :ROFLMAO:

Gotta list dem skills one-by-one like I used to :KEK:

reeeex99

Mar 23, 2018
Ooooh boy, I just lost like 40 hours in a week to this game, because I was looking for something similar to Unicorn Overlord, only this game is way harder.

I'm ashamed to admit, but I had to pull out Cheat Engine for the final sortie battle of the Chaos route on Thanatos mode, my units basically just tickled the boss and enemy tanks even after I tinkered with formations and squads for more than an hour, I guess Tactical Skills just carried me too hard on the map battle. It's kind of my main frustration with the game, you'll usually be smooth sailing until you hit a wall full force. And information is kinda hard to come by, like I only learned that Dimension Slash and Helmet Split stack by reading this thread...

Anyway not sure if I'll tackle Deus Mode next or try one of the other games in the franchise, I know that Frontier is similar in gameplay, but are there any more available in English?

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Ooooh boy, I just lost like 40 hours in a week to this game, because I was looking for something similar to Unicorn Overlord, only this game is way harder.

I'm ashamed to admit, but I had to pull out Cheat Engine for the final sortie battle of the Chaos route on Thanatos mode, my units basically just tickled the boss and enemy tanks even after I tinkered with formations and squads for more than an hour, I guess Tactical Skills just carried me too hard on the map battle. It's kind of my main frustration with the game, you'll usually be smooth sailing until you hit a wall full force. And information is kinda hard to come by, like I only learned that Dimension Slash and Helmet Split stack by reading this thread...

Anyway not sure if I'll tackle Deus Mode next or try one of the other games in the franchise, I know that Frontier is similar in gameplay, but are there any more available in English?
there's Venusblood Gaia which is also officerly translated other than that there are fan translations of VenusBlood Abyss and VenusBlood Chimera.
I believe they are also doing an official translation of venusblood ragnarok.

some other similar games are
the Bunny Black series.
eiyu senki and eiyu senki gold.
Sengoku Rance
Daibanchou

you could also try Gears of Dragoon Fragments of a New Era which is made by ninetail which is part of the same brand as dualtail.

Reactions: reeeex99
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes