vuiken123

Dec 31, 2020
finally episode 3 and 4 is release i was hoping we get the rest of it there 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
dark chronicle have 5 episode in total

starkj

May 17, 2022
it really depends on the specific venus blood game as the game mechanics a can change considerably from game to game especially the older titles.

the easiest game to start with would probably be VB Hollow as it has the most refined game mechanics out of the curranty officerly translated games and would be a good jumping off point to get in to VB Frontier and Ragnarok when it comes out in english.

VB GAIA is something of a black sheep when compered to Hollow and Frontier as it has very different gameplay mechanics being more of a dungeon builder/defense game where as Hollow and Frontier are more world conquest type games.

if you just want to read the story you can play on easy mode and skip the battles.

if you want to get into the Venus blood series recommend ether Hollow or Frontier as the gameplay loop between them is quit similar with Hollow having more refined game mechanics.
Thanks for the feedback, i'll give them a try someday!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
are there really no animations in this game? one of their earlier releases (link) did feature animations

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Keywords: Unzip file file type 3_Ninetail__Dual_Tail can't extract fail failed reupload

When you unzip the .001 file if you download from the split file links, you will end up with a file with a file type of 3_Ninetail__Dual_Tail
1712562864253.png
To fix, manually add a .rar to the end of the file name to change the file type, and extract that again.
1712562960021.png

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Can you let me know if there are a lot of femdom, foot worship scenes in this?
And how much compared to the rest of the content.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Can you let me know if there are a lot of femdom, foot worship scenes in this?
And how much compared to the rest of the content.
It more a mal dominance i don't remmeber any femdom but it have a lot of contenant so maybe 1/2 sceene

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Sorry, I’m not sure to understand what you mean…
I just say the game have a lot of stuff but it mainly MALE overpower female maybe it have one or two scene where it female ovepower male but it mainly male overpower female

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Sorry, I’m not sure to understand what you mean…
I played this, including the "full gallery", unfortunately there is probably 2 scenes, 1 scene each of 1 woman villain if you lose, choose a decision, you encounter them scenes

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes