kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone can help to get both iris and alioth I saw those characters in some vid guide Soo I what to know how I need to do and what route I need to follow I already finished the chaos route now I'm on new game+ and try to see if following the law route this time but idk if I'm doing it right Soo if anyone help to guide me through to get alioth and iris on the gallery collection
for Alioth: Beat Very Hard Difficulty and for Iris: Beat Berserk 5 Difficulty

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
NGL - this game's probably the only one with the longest tags to boot in this forum :ROFLMAO:

[ too bad there is'nt any animations... ]

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Finished a first playthrough (Chaos route, decided to sacrifice the Dark Lords) and I have a few questions about stuff that bothered me.

- Is it possible to rename divisions? The screen has a lot of info it in compared to Frontier and this means the tiny portraits with the "nth Black Arme Vapula" text tend to bleed into each other for me.

- Has someone found a good use of wraiths? They suck at attacking, they suck at defending, they suck at field effects... they can make good supports I guess but they aren't the only ones and most dangerous units have wraith slaying anyway. Even as enemies I rarely felt they were dangerous. I can remember one Filth Arakiel in Alioth's scenario that managed to sandbag like crazy but it had more to do with its skills and the fact it's a DLC mission with questionable balance.

- I take it that Tsubame and Fallen Angel Luseli are separate characters from their original? I had to re-equip them unlike Altered units and the NG+ transfer screen didn't mention them at all.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry for double post, I think I am experiencing a bug and wonder if someone has any insight about it.

Tsubaki is unusable, as if she were in a division, except she's not. I dismantled all divisions to make sure and she's still grayed out.
image_2022-02-11_194047.png
Could it be related to having unlocked Tsubame in the last playthrough?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Sorry for double post, I think I am experiencing a bug and wonder if someone has any insight about it.

Tsubaki is unusable, as if she were in a division, except she's not. I dismantled all divisions to make sure and she's still grayed out.
View attachment 1647708
Could it be related to having unlocked Tsubame in the last playthrough?
Did you try disband all? It might be in the other lists.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Did you try disband all? It might be in the other lists.
Yes.

If Luseli ends up with the same issue then it's probably linked to their alternate versions. According to patch notes, patch 1.0.2 should have fixed that though :unsure:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I have a question about growth rate.
Does the unit already being leveled affect the stat gains in terms of growth rate base on the titles/loyalty/alter?
Or is all that reevaluated after you re-recruit them?
So unit that starts at level 1 with max loyalty,good titles and you level it to max would it be different from a already max leveled unit that is re-recruited with the same loyalty and titles?
Is getting them to max loyalty as fast as possible a good idea for the growth bonus?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Update about my Tsubaki bug: it fixed itself when events of the Law route temporarily removed her from my army. It also never affected Luseli at all.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So poison also works on mechanical compared to VBF?
For charm I need an added attack for the seal effect? Was that also in VBF?
How does force gain in combat work? Does mental attack work with multi-ailment so you can farm some force so it's better then flank?
How does wisdom affect force gain?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So about Tactica farming I managed to understand from the jp wiki.
You get +2 tries per division if you have at least ~4-1 treasure hunt depending on the above Hard difficulty and division numbers.
Then you add the bonus value(or subtract if negative) depending on the division differences.
The case of 1 enemy vs 3 allies gives +2 for the division -2 from the division difference. So no tactica at all.
Based on the number of tries you have a base 50% and another treasure hunt% + rarity% check.
You need at least 90 treasure hunt for the rarity 6 tactica.

So the ideal team for tactica farming is a main attacker/vanguard division and 90+ treasure hunt and support division.
3 vs 2 gives 7 tries, 2 vs 2 gives 4 which are most of the cases.
Of course 1 team with 90 treasure hunt will be ideal but that can be hard when you are starting out, and that's when you usually need tactica.

Reactions: baha_rojo

Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone know what's Fake Love (Kaya scene) requirement?

And before anyone throw any snark reply, NO, i didn't follow the walkthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know what's Fake Love (Kaya scene) requirement?
After defeating Shinra for the last time, pick the Chaos option (telling Anora to send someone else after Kaya). Then do the Chaos route, it should happen automatically if Tsubaki's affection is high enough. I think she needs to be awakened too.

I don't follow walktroughs either, that's just from experience so the reqs might be 100% exact.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Finished a first playthrough (Chaos route, decided to sacrifice the Dark Lords) and I have a few questions about stuff that bothered me.

- Is it possible to rename divisions? The screen has a lot of info it in compared to Frontier and this means the tiny portraits with the "nth Black Arme Vapula" text tend to bleed into each other for me.

- Has someone found a good use of wraiths? They suck at attacking, they suck at defending, they suck at field effects... they can make good supports I guess but they aren't the only ones and most dangerous units have wraith slaying anyway. Even as enemies I rarely felt they were dangerous. I can remember one Filth Arakiel in Alioth's scenario that managed to sandbag like crazy but it had more to do with its skills and the fact it's a DLC mission with questionable balance.

- I take it that Tsubame and Fallen Angel Luseli are separate characters from their original? I had to re-equip them unlike Altered units and the NG+ transfer screen didn't mention them at all.
Wraith units are decent at the start when you get those assassin types with very high DPS skill for the early game. Since they wraith, they can kinda tank some hits too. Mid game they are useless. The special unlocks at end game give you enough good ones to form 1 division based on wraith. Mad Nana hits fucking hard. Eternal Promise Anora is amazing support. Damn Azrael is surround null without leader skill. Don't try to make her DPS. 999 max attack ain't shit without other dps skills which she can't get due to being E rank. Put those together and form a squad.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Playing Very Hard, I'm starting to find that enemy formations somewhat lack variety.
comeon.jpg
I don't recall Frontier being this egregious about it. Maybe some Andromalius and Augelmir spam near the last chapter but there were sometimes unique enemy-only palette swaps and I haven't found any in this game so far.

Ah, also another question: I lack the last two tactica. With these stats in the final chapter, I assume I'm boned for that playthrough?
boned.jpg
Do Ruin points even do anything?

Last edited:

Zelos-sama

Mar 23, 2019
Can somebody clear up if godly physique self-destruct effect reduction works for the whole squad or just the unit it's on? Can self-D barrier be stacked with it?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes