Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How easy are these VenusBlood games easy to get into? And is it necessary to play them in order?
Ragnarok is a sequel of Frontier, so this is the only Venus Blood game where it's a good idea to play another one first.

As for how easy they are to get into... that kind of depends on what you want from them. The gameplay is hard and complicated, so it takes some time and/or effort to master and whatnot, but at the same time, the games have an Easy Mode where you can auto-win battles and whatnot so you can basically just enjoy the story and the H-scenes.

If you DO play it straight though, I recommend cheating the ores, you'll know what I mean when you see them. The ore grind for gear is by far the most cancerous aspect of all the games...

Reactions: starkj

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
How easy are these VenusBlood games easy to get into? And is it necessary to play them in order?
Frontier, Hollow and Ragnarök follow the same battle mechanic (and yes there is a learning curve). Giga is a whole different animal and the bad way. And No you dont have to play them in order.

Reactions: starkj

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Frontier, Hollow and Ragnarök follow the same battle mechanic (and yes there is a learning curve). Giga is a whole different animal and the bad way. And No you dont have to play them in order.
Giga? I think you mean GAIA...

Also, Hollow adds in enough differences from Frontier that some Frontier veterans got utterly wasted by it because they disregarded the new mechanics... At the same time, it's easier than Frontier in a number of other aspects. They're the same type of game, yeah, but they have a number of important differences that shouldn't be disregarded.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Ah, the International version of Ragnarok. And me here without a computer to play it TT.

So, do we get an idea of what the 'canon' choices for Frontier were? Besides apparently turning the Deities into Servants...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Every time I play one of these games they are such an incomprehensible mess
I'm one of the psychos who made a walkthrough/guide :D. I'll wait for the full release with this one. The biggest hurdle imo. is knowing how to and learning which unit to prioritize unlocking. Team comps and synergies a little more annoying but easier to figure out in the games. Having an early high level treasure hunting team, can put you way ahead of the curve.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VenusBloodRagnarokInternational-1.0Trial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Damn, how do I get through the prologue? Only after all the answers does it take me back to the menu or is this the entire version and there's nothing else there?