What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
If I create a new scramble game and then attempt to hire girls, game freezes and must be force quit. Same action on new game for classic mode seems to work fine.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If I create a new scramble game and then attempt to hire girls, game freezes and must be force quit. Same action on new game for classic mode seems to work fine.
Is this on 9.4 or 9.3?

Also how many girlpacks do you have installed?

saru12gal

Sep 19, 2020
Is this on 9.4 or 9.3?

Also how many girlpacks do you have installed?
For me it happened in both versions. Doesnt matter the day it always crashs when you try to get the 4th one, i got 9 Girlpacks, tried with less still the same problem. It crashes when you click "Yes" when you sign them.
It also crashes if you try to put a girl to do something that she doesnt have enough Openess, it simply doesnt let you apss time while working, the solution for me is to restart the game and reload the save

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For me it happened in both versions. Doesnt matter the day it always crashs when you try to get the 4th one, i got 9 Girlpacks, tried with less still the same problem. It crashes when you click "Yes" when you sign them.
It also crashes if you try to put a girl to do something that she doesnt have enough Openess, it simply doesnt let you apss time while working, the solution for me is to restart the game and reload the save
First time playing? Is this a brand new game, or were you playing on v8.1?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
New game no data saved from before as i just installed windows in a new drive
Hrm. I'm going to do my best to replicate the error on my end when I find the time. In the meanwhile, make sure drivers are updated, etc. This may be something specific to unity and not the scripts running on it.

saru12gal

Sep 19, 2020
Hrm. I'm going to do my best to replicate the error on my end when I find the time. In the meanwhile, make sure drivers are updated, etc. This may be something specific to unity and not the scripts running on it.
I have everything updated, only this one is crashing. Here is the log i could find.
Another bug found, Crashes at the 3rd upgrade for the club. Both bugs are on the scramble

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Originally had 3 girlpacks, I've now added a 4th pack and the issue doesn't seem to manifest now.
Okay, I think I know what the problem is!

You'll probably hit the problem again at next club upgrade or recruitment.

I'll think about how to fix this, however I'd recommend making sure you've got the vanilla starter pack with its 8 original packs minimum, even for normal mode. Scramble Mode is made for a larger girlpack folder, so I cannot guarantee it'll be smooth for new players.

Chucks6854

Jan 9, 2018
I'm trying, but it's hard to play, the game crashes every time I try to do something, whether it's recruiting or buying something

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm trying, but it's hard to play, the game crashes every time I try to do something, whether it's recruiting or buying something
Avoid Scramble Mode for now, get a few more Girlpacks.

I'm going to throw together a second set of Basic Girlpacks to supplement the ones there. This should enable a starting roster of 19, which is a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: marfei

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Updated Link List:

Venus Club v9.4 (64-bit): (All mirrors are without basic girl packs. No version after v8.1 comes with girlpacks)

, , ,

You will need a roster of girls to start:

Basic Girlpacks I: Here
Basic Girlpacks II:

Advanced Girlpacks Thread: Over 1000 packs of different sizes and description here.

Did your girl not show up in the Girlpacks thread? Request new packs here.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How to get Nicole to do more than topless dancing ?
Step 1: Make sure you've reached the second level of club. (Better Club, for 5000 dollars)
Step 2: Unlock the Studio, which enables you to buy Pose-tier policies
Step 3: Buy the Pose naked policy.
Step 4: Play the dating game until you've bought the Dance, Dance Closer, and Topless.
Step 5: She should have the ability to buy Pose-tier acts.

This will also work for Foreplay-tier acts as well when you unlock those. You will not be required to buy anything to unlock finishers with her at this point.

For Oral and beyond, however, you need to have progressed her dating game far enough that she's starting to perform sex acts with you.

Every unlock comes with a stat boost so she'll be good at this.

Reactions: SERGiKO1988

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I must admit, it's a bit weird to see "my" game being updated without me working on it, but I'm happy someone has taken the source and is continuing it.
And since this is not my game anymore, maybe the ownership of the thread should be changed to Disgruntler . Anyone knows how / if I can do that?

By the way Disgruntler great job! I'd say I'm available to help you if you need help with my code, but at this point, I'm pretty sure you know it better than me. Still, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. Not sure I would be able to help you, but I'll do what I can!

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes