What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
maybe next time have 1 down load for girl packs
Not possible. There's over a thousand girlpacks, ranging in size from very small to very large. The two downloads are because I'm supplementing the original set with some small packs, but the fact is, there's over a TB of girlpack out there. The ability to pick the packs for the girls you like and grow your collection over time is one of the benefits of this game and the system Tobe developed.

Tobe I do believe you report the thread with the 'Update' reason and just put the change in ownership.

Frankly, you did all the hard work before I ever looked at it. I'm just reverse engineering what's there and adding/patching what I can. You made a system that allowed people to create content, which has kept this game alive long enough for me to take on the challenge of learning Unity and taking it over.

just a casual terabyte of girl packs in one download?
Mega's gotta make them dollah dollahs somehow!

Reactions: Kane2607

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Was intrigued to find that updates are once again flowing for this game; that's cool. Do I need to re-do my 8.1 girlpacks to make them work with the newest release?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Was intrigued to find that updates are once again flowing for this game; that's cool. Do I need to re-do my 8.1 girlpacks to make them work with the newest release?
Nope!

I have made a promise not to change the girlpack folder structure (both for you creators AND for everglow's game TUSC which uses the same girlpacks).

The only real possible change is there are some additional optional fields in the Description.JSON that interact with mechanics I've added, but that's more for the player and creators can safely ignore their existance. The game is designed to operate with them absent as an assumption.

Reactions: gaston2020

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
The fact that 99% of the girlpacks are only available through Mega is just painful. Why are people not using Mediafire instead? Or GoFile? Looks like i'm going to spend an eternity downloading girlpacks, sigh.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Praise Jesus... :)
Actually, there is one change that Tobe started working on that's officially live.

If you have portraits named 'portrait25', 'portrait50', and/or 'portrait75' then as the girl increases in openness, the large portrait for that girl will evolve over the gameplay. It's a minor change, and please do not reup any girlpacks if you do not feel it worth while, but you can use this as a tool going forward if you like.

(Also I use your Amirah Adara pack, nice work! Good work on the lessons.)

Last edited:
Reactions: StarbaseK

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The fact that 99% of the girlpacks are only available through Mega is just painful. Why are people not using Mediafire instead? Or GoFile? Looks like i'm going to spend an eternity downloading girlpacks, sigh.
Can't speak for others, but the app makes downloads fairly quick for me. And not having to deal with pop-ups and 'oh this is not really your download button' bullshit is upside, but I understand how it can be vexxing starting out with this game and its ecosystem.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Can't speak for others, but the app makes downloads fairly quick for me. And not having to deal with pop-ups and 'oh this is not really your download button' bullshit is upside, but I understand how it can be vexxing starting out with this game and its ecosystem.
You hit the nail on the head for my part. I make packs for me and share them with others. Mega is the most convenient for me to do it and that is my prime consideration.

Also: the folder in the zip title 9.4.J is titled 9.3.J.2. Is this just an oversight or did I download too quickly?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You hit the nail on the head for my part. I make packs for me and share them with others. Mega is the most convenient for me to do it and that is my prime consideration.

Also: the folder in the zip title 9.4.J is titled 9.3.J.2. Is this just an oversight or did I download too quickly?
Oversight on my end. It's not really a Disgruntler upload without me missing some small detail.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I was in the process of editing my post to let everyone know the data modification date makes it the new upload. Thanks for your reply and all your hard work.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's a team effort. You make the content, I just make the system around it. In my mind, you have the hard (and more important) job.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
omg its alive :O *yey*

Question after playing it for 1 hour again. Can I somehow modyfy the amount of Exp the girls get? seems really low rn.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
omg its alive :O *yey*

Question after playing it for 1 hour again. Can I somehow modyfy the amount of Exp the girls get? seems really low rn.
The lower Openess gain is intentional made as the gain ramps up fast with investors and teachers. It was made this way to get a slower build up to endgame if I'm not wrong.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The lower Openess gain is intentional made as the gain ramps up fast with investors and teachers. It was made this way to get a slower build up to endgame if I'm not wrong.
Correction.

Base openness gain is the same as in 8.1, with ramp up through catchup mechanics.

Skills, on the other hand, develop slowly until you have opened the Teacher position and have a girl occupy it, at which point it ramps well, though you'll get an automatic point every time the girl works up to a low cap. On the other hand (in scramble mode) girls start with the skill values they need to get going.

In Normal Mode, you decide what the girl starts with and it's not my place to decide this for you.

Last edited:

saru12gal

Sep 19, 2020
About the bug it seems its produced when you dont have Girls to recruit i added some more and tried. It seems it searches for new girls and keeps repeating the process till it crashes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
About the bug it seems its produced when you dont have Girls to recruit i added some more and tried. It seems it searches for new girls and keeps repeating the process till it crashes

Yep, that's what I figured it was. Thanks for sticking with it.

saru12gal

Sep 19, 2020
Yep, that's what I figured it was. Thanks for sticking with it.
Yeah what i cant figure out is the one that stops the time from running when you choose a girl that doesnt have the Openess for the task . You need to quit and restart the game i tried reloading but most of the time it doesnt work

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah what i cant figure out is the one that stops the time from running when you choose a girl that doesnt have the Openess for the task . You need to quit and restart the game i tried reloading but most of the time it doesnt work
OH!

I know what's going on there.

Try one of the following

1) Zoom in on a video, hit the unpause button.
2) Hit escape to pull up the pause menu, then hit escape again to get back in.

I think I know what's going on there, it's not unpausing correctly. I'll get that sorted next build.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I must admit, it's a bit weird to see "my" game being updated without me working on it, but I'm happy someone has taken the source and is continuing it.
And since this is not my game anymore, maybe the ownership of the thread should be changed to Disgruntler . Anyone knows how / if I can do that?

By the way Disgruntler great job! I'd say I'm available to help you if you need help with my code, but at this point, I'm pretty sure you know it better than me. Still, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. Not sure I would be able to help you, but I'll do what I can!
Very Chad response

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes