What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Game's never been designed to be 'hard'.

That said, I do agree that the snowball might be a bit too much.

CJs are intentionally rediculous. That mode is intentionally like that.

I'll probably be retweaking broker rewards and algorithms for next patch, as well as the rewards for finishers. I'm going to probably pare down the effect club level has on certain mechanics, and go from there.

Balance is an ongoing deal, power creep happens and getting it reined in is always a concern. I'll be doing math passes in the next patch.
I think the game should bring pleasure from the gameplay and give the player a test so that it would not be boring to spend time in the game with everything

in principle, at the beginning the game gives such tests, but then, as one user noticed, the game sags at a later stage
well, the game has a really big plus if you compare other games, this addition of content from players

I know you don't want a game like TUSC
well, as a vector for the development of the game is quite good.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
My game keeps crashing whenever I try to recruit girls, it was okay for the first 10 girls, but my limit is 16 and whenever I try to get another girl it just crashes. Now the fun part is when I fire one girl I am able to recruit another one totalling again 10 girls. What I can understand is that 10 is max and when I try to go past 10 the game simply crashes.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My game keeps crashing whenever I try to recruit girls, it was okay for the first 10 girls, but my limit is 16 and whenever I try to get another girl it just crashes. Now the fun part is when I fire one girl I am able to recruit another one totalling again 10 girls. What I can understand is that 10 is max and when I try to go past 10 the game simply crashes.
I'll work on a check for limit of girls available which is the cause of this logic breaking down and going into an infinite loop.

in principle, at the beginning the game gives such tests, but then, as one user noticed, the game sags at a later stage
I've got some ideas on this.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
I'll work on a check for limit of girls available which is the cause of this logic breaking down and going into an infinite loop.

I found another one, or its just part of it, I got full upgrades for the first level, however, when I try to gen Better club upgrade, it crashes.
1654799756711.png
Another bug I noticed was during the shift, when you can see a red arrow you can use keyboard keys to auto select and move it to designated field, however,
1654799851100.png

That ability goes away after the first round and you cannot use keyboard functionality for autoselect
1654799915446.png

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

I would like to know more about your personal project that you do in parallel with your work on VC ;)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I found another one, or its just part of it, I got full upgrades for the first level, however, when I try to gen Better club upgrade, it crashes.
Need more girlpacks in Scramble Mode. I will be including better error checking to stop this in the next build.

Another bug I noticed was during the shift, when you can see a red arrow you can use keyboard keys to auto select and move it to designated field,
Hitting tab or up or down should cause it to reappear again. I will make sure the arrow returns successfully on the next build.

Reactions: kronmar

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone please explain the crown jewels and scramble mechanics to me?
It's fairly simple. Scramble mode simply makes every girl have random stats instead of the ones defined by the girlpack maker.
Crown Jewels are basically "Ultimate" girls, with maximum stats and a unique trait that makes them massively profitable. The game will reserve 5 of your girlpacks for this system, and they require huge amounts of cash, rep or more to hire.

Reactions: jond2760

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There isn't one in a fresh install of VCHH. Just make a new folder and name it "girlpacks".
Either that or the game makes a new one with a fresh install. Basic Girlpacks II puts everything in a Girlpacks folder as well, for convenience.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
It's fairly simple. Scramble mode simply makes every girl have random stats instead of the ones defined by the girlpack maker.
Crown Jewels are basically "Ultimate" girls, with maximum stats and a unique trait that makes them massively profitable. The game will reserve 5 of your girlpacks for this system, and they require huge amounts of cash, rep or more to hire.
Thanks for the explanation

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else have trouble with the torrent stalling out at ~99%?

More than half the girlpacks stopped downloading right before completion.
Some are only missing images, which is easy to remedy, but others are missing 1MB from random videos.

Are people waiting for others to seed a certain amount, before allowing completion? Or is it likely just a "time of day" issue?

Apr 19, 2019
This is a pretty cool idea for a game. I just tried it for the first time (v9.4.J with ~40 girls, including the two basic packs) and I'm seeing some odd bugs when girls work the booths. The issue is the actual video that's played (and I'm guessing the act the girl performs) sometimes doesn't match what the customer requested. For example a customer might request a dance, but the girl does a pose. Sometimes girls do things their Openness is well below, too (e.g. doing a footjob when they'll barely pose). Or maybe it's not a bug but the game working in an unexpected fashion.

It is a bit of a bummer, because I really like the aspect of girls having to progress through lower tier services before doing other things. It also makes it slightly harder to unlock their galleries in the game.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
This is a pretty cool idea for a game. I just tried it for the first time (v9.4.J with ~40 girls, including the two basic packs) and I'm seeing some odd bugs when girls work the booths. The issue is the actual video that's played (and I'm guessing the act the girl performs) sometimes doesn't match what the customer requested. For example a customer might request a dance, but the girl does a pose. Sometimes girls do things their Openness is well below, too (e.g. doing a footjob when they'll barely pose). Or maybe it's not a bug but the game working in an unexpected fashion.

It is a bit of a bummer, because I really like the aspect of girls having to progress through lower tier services before doing other things. It also makes it slightly harder to unlock their galleries in the game.
There are a few reasons why this could happen without it being a bug. Certain Investors options will lower openness required for acts, some girl traits (Enthusiasts) will allow the girl to complete booths they wouldn't normally be able to do. One other trait, Booth Bunny I think, will automatically boost an act up a level, so dance to pose, or pose to handjob etc, provided she does have the openness.

Also, it is certainly possible as well that the girlpack may have some videos in the wrong folders. That can happen too. If that is the case you can always just swap the videos around yourself if it is bothering you.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is a pretty cool idea for a game. I just tried it for the first time (v9.4.J with ~40 girls, including the two basic packs) and I'm seeing some odd bugs when girls work the booths. The issue is the actual video that's played (and I'm guessing the act the girl performs) sometimes doesn't match what the customer requested. For example a customer might request a dance, but the girl does a pose.
As Chubberlang suggest, check the girl's Trait. You'll get a description of the trait in the staff screen.

1654830920370.png
You'll see a description of her trait here, if you want to know the exact rules for it.

Traits 'break' the core rules in various ways, and there's about two dozen of them. Learning their intricacies and how to work around them is part of the gameplay.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes