What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Tried this with 5 packs. It still allows me to start a scramble game right at the start. If I go to load game, then back to the main menu the options disappear. Don't know if this is is because I have autosaves or this is just current behavior. Figured I'd let you know.

Also, might be better just to have the options but instead of starting just let the player know they need x girlpacks to play it, so they know it is a thing that will exist after they reach a certain number.
Appreciate the heads up. It should not lock up any more anyways, but we'll see when we see, I guess.
------

In other news, I want to check these ultys together

1654900350860.png 1654900397552.png

Let's see how this goes!

Results: Great success!

Last edited:

reym118

Dec 30, 2020
Multiple people are reporting this issue, with a club with a relatively low number of girlpacks in Scramble Mode. A fix is coming. Hang tight.
I just tried this on the new 9.4.1 version (though with a save from last version) on Classic mode, and it still crashes for me.

It would also crash for me at that spot, the fourth upgrade, on the last version in Classic, with a new game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I just tried this on the new 9.4.1 version (though with a save from last version) on Classic mode, and it still crashes for me.

It would also crash for me at that spot, the fourth upgrade, on the last version in Classic, with a new game.
How many girlpacks do you have? And exactly how many have you hired as of that point? (my guess is that you have hired 5 less girls than you have girlpacks, is that true?)

EDIT: Replicated the problem, there's a bit of code running that shouldn't be in Normal Mode, will rectify it in next patch.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Question... How do you level up a girl's dancing skill when they have the Booth Bunny trait?
Slowly, while they rest. Or noticably less slowly while they rest and some other girls with a very specific trait rest as well.

reym118

Dec 30, 2020
How many girlpacks do you have? And exactly how many have you hired as of that point? (my guess is that you have hired 5 less girls than you have girlpacks, is that true?)

EDIT: Replicated the problem, there's a bit of code running that shouldn't be in Normal Mode, will rectify it in next patch.
Nope. I have like 20 girlpacks, and have hired all but 1. But sounds like you might have found the issue, so I'll await the next patch!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Question... How do you level up a girl's dancing skill when they have the Booth Bunny trait?
1654905336548.png

A Booth Bunny that's capable of doing Pose or better has no use for the dance skill so levelling it is pointless, mechanically.

That said, you could, for completion's sake, have her take classes, or have a Hot Teacher specialized in Dance, or you could send her to the Brokers when they're training skills, or she can proc internet training if you've bought that improvement's first level.

Generally, she'll get there passively with little effort on your part if you're patient enough.

atchuu

Mar 30, 2019
View attachment 1863428

A Booth Bunny that's capable of doing Pose or better has no use for the dance skill so levelling it is pointless, mechanically.

That said, you could, for completion's sake, have her take classes, or have a Hot Teacher specialized in Dance, or you could send her to the Brokers when they're training skills, or she can proc internet training if you've bought that improvement's first level.

Generally, she'll get there passively with little effort on your part if you're patient enough.
Yep. Figured it out 5 minutes after I commented. Thanks. Fun game!

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Does your mod have a thread? Can you make one if not? Cause I want to see easily what the new features are, if it's updated, etc as per standard with mods on this site.

Apr 19, 2019
Accountancy waste and benefits are readjusted. Please continue to give feedback on this.
Is this expected to fix an issue where you get hundreds of thousands of dollars from accounting at the end of a day? I'm still playing v9.4.J (just now saw 9.4.1 is available) and I just earned about 72k from the booths, but ended up with an additional 490k from accounting. I went from $1143 to $716,063 in a single night. One thing that could have made a significant difference is I also upgraded to the final club the night before.

I still have my save from the night before, so I'll download v9.4.1 and see if this recurs.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Does your mod have a thread? Can you make one if not? Cause I want to see easily what the new features are, if it's updated, etc as per standard with mods on this site.
The original creator of the game has officially passed the torch to me. Going forward, I am making the official releases.

A basic rundown of patches by feature (off the top of my head, it's been over a few months)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sanjab : Your screen seems very weird. If your club is hanging on and not ending the day, that means that something in the data for that playthrough seems to be corrupt and it can't save. Your influence seems a bit wonky, given that it's supposed to be a decimal value. Honestly, I have no idea how it gets to be a fraction like that. Weird. The code doesn't exist to do that as far as I can tell!

I also notice that you don't have negotiators. This seems weird given that you're in a final level club. I suspect that you haven't gotten into the Gespote Crime Family stuff, which would explain why you have no Connection.

When you perform Nicole's Missions, the fourth one requires you have 25 reputation. Once you do that, you'll be contacted by Nicolette, who opens the Gespote menu. In the original version of the game, it was a black box in the center of the screen with no border. When I introduced Brokers, I also added an element to make it more visible (my first playthrough, I never noticed it either, heh) but now that I've rearranged the club menu, you'll find it here:

1654920997567.png
then you'll want to buy this option:
1654921592027.png
Once you buy that, you'll be seeing criminals and politicians fairly often. Criminals will give you Influence, and Politicians will give you connection (the grey suit icon).

Then completing the 'Buy a crime service' mission will get you your first 5 connection, which you can spend to open the brokers or your first club upgrade. You should be able to get this all done either before you get to the 2nd level of club (Better Club) or around that time at the latest.

If you can't buy patronage (because of that bugged Influence), honestly, you might be better off starting over. It's fine, it's a replayable game anyways.

lILgmmvjFlwul9CycWGW : That big boost of money came because in the version you played, buying the last level of club set an internal variable to 100. When I set certain mechanics to scale with club level, they scaled way out of line with the 1-5 it's supposed to be. I now have, instead, it set to 7 which is still higher than anything that club level would unlock but not so high that it breaks the maths.

TL;DR, end club resource gain is reined the hell in.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I really like the scramble mode.
Also, hope you get the character portraits working again, I only see Nicole Anistons'.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I really like the scramble mode.
Also, hope you get the character portraits working again, I only see Nicole Anistons'.
Can you please be more specific? Which mode? Where? Number of girl packs? Which screen?

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
A new version of my editor has been released here for game version of Venus Club 9.4.1.
  • Add connectionCost
  • Image management: portrait, portrait25, portrait50, portrait75
  • Add in the table: connectionCost, firstgirl, specialSkill, power
  • Add in Mass Modification connectionCost.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Can you please be more specific? Which mode? Where? Number of girl packs? Which screen?
Uhmm which mode? The one where you start a new game, and it randomizes the girls stats instead of using the ones given by the girl pack. It's a bit annoying when those are set to 100/100/100/100/100 by default by the Girlpack creator, takes the whole point out of the game.

As for the portraits, on any screen where there is a list of the girls to select for activities, only Nicole's portrait shows. I noticed there is a subfolder called "images" in each girlpack, which usually has a portrait.png and a portrait_small.png, but it seems those aren't used. Could be something as simple as the game looking for webm files or something like that, not sure..

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Still getting crash in scramble with crown jewel mode while trying to unlock final club upgrade. I'm using latest version 9.4.1 with 26 girls all unlocked at previous level,totally blue-balled here! Both classic modes are working just fine.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Uhmm which mode? The one where you start a new game, and it randomizes the girls stats instead of using the ones given by the girl pack. It's a bit annoying when those are set to 100/100/100/100/100 by default by the Girlpack creator, takes the whole point out of the game.

As for the portraits, on any screen where there is a list of the girls to select for activities, only Nicole's portrait shows. I noticed there is a subfolder called "images" in each girlpack, which usually has a portrait.png and a portrait_small.png, but it seems those aren't used. Could be something as simple as the game looking for webm files or something like that, not sure..

The game looks for portrait.png or portrait.jpg in all cases. What this means is for some reason it's unable to see them. Running in Windows-64 bit?

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes