What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Still getting crash in scramble with crown jewel mode while trying to unlock final club upgrade. I'm using latest version 9.4.1 with 26 girls all unlocked at previous level,totally blue-balled here! Both classic modes are working just fine.
Gotcha, will be looking into the reveal logic to see if there's any remaining infinite loops.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The game looks for portrait.png or portrait.jpg in all cases. What this means is for some reason it's unable to see them. Running in Windows-64 bit?
Correct, Win64 here, playing in a custom directory instead of a system directory, though I guess I could still try to run the game in admin mode to test whether something weird is happening with permissions.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks, so is the file in your sig the same game as the one in the OP?

Can you take over the progress tracker in the OP as well or make your own? Pretty excited to see what's coming next for this game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks, so is the file in your sig the same game as the one in the OP?

Can you take over the progress tracker in the OP as well or make your own? Pretty excited to see what's coming next for this game.
Tobe's put in a ticket to see if the thread can be transfered over. When I know, you'll know.

Correct, Win64 here, playing in a custom directory instead of a system directory, though I guess I could still try to run the game in admin mode to test whether something weird is happening with permissions.
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on there. It should, be all rights, see those portraits, and it seems to be seeing videos for you.

If admin mode doesn't work, can you try using https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-software-for-edit-and-listing-girlpack-v1-0-95.66512/ and see if you can resave the files and if it works?

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Im softlocked right from the start. I cant recruit 3 girls. 1st one is free, 2nd 100$, 3rd 300$ and I have only 200 left.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Im softlocked right from the start. I cant recruit 3 girls. 1st one is free, 2nd 100$, 3rd 300$ and I have only 200 left.
Just unlock the stage and unlock dance (both free) and play through the night to make more money. Recruiting the 3 girls is not usually intended to be instant. It can take a few nights.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Click on Policies, buy the ability to dance, and a big button will appear and you can start working. Working gets you the ability to buy more girls and all the other stuff.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Tried out the newest version and played it in Normal Mode, had 18 girls recruited with 5 of them working "backstage" in everything but the hostess slot (which was not open at the time), had even played the "Nicole" game (sigh) to get Nicole to put in the Secretary slot, and noticed that I was not getting any Influence at all even when they were "satisfied" in the booths. Also, did you totally nerf the money because I was not really earning anything but a pittance? Anyway, pulled the old gamer trick of saving and restarting the game and lo and behold my Influence suddenly doubled instantly. Strange bug I guess. I was in the very first part of the club with only the Modulated Booth 1 and Club Upgrade left to buy, was taking forever...so long I had girls who could perform Foreplay and was still not able to afford the Level 2 Club Upgrade....Was not playing the Crown Jewel part, just normal Normal (if that even made sense, lol). Also, along with doubling of my Influence my Connection number jumped from like 4.5 to 23 (??).

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Here's my initial feedback on this build.

As mgunner says the start feels slower. Even with no-cost girls it takes a while to get going in normal--though I mostly noticed it in the second rank. The snowballing is slower as well which feels mostly pretty good but the early game (first two ranks) may be too slow (that said I did get unlucky with brokers and received no Money/Connections til like my 10th try).

Technically speaking everything is working pretty well. So just a couple of minor things other than balance.

You mentioned a button to let all girls take classes with the investor perk--is that in game?
Why is Nicole's backstage pic that pic and not any of her regular pics?
Do classes work if a girl is working backstage? They don't seem to, at least if you start it while she's working a position. - NVM seems to work fine
My Adrenalynn lesson still provides 3 points but still says 1--this is really only for me but I thought I'd give you a friendly reminder.
Does Life Coach still exist? 3 runs and no Life Coach--I know it's probably RNG but I figured I'd mention it. EDIT: Just got it. nvm.

Overall, a very good build.

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
How do i see the scenes from the girls with "lesson scenes", i downloaded a couple but i cant see those scenes.
Not every girlpack has lessons. In fact most don't as it requires a significant increase in work to put them in (even simple ones). If they have a green highlight around them in the lounge screen they have them, otherwise they don't. I've made twentysomething packs and only put lessons in my latest pack (Adrenalynn).

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
I guess there is not much that hasn't been said,i haven't run into any bugs myself so all i can comment on is that the very start does feel a bit too slow now. That's just tweaking some numbers though i'll leave that to the people that know more about balancing.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, I have no idea what's going on there. It should, be all rights, see those portraits, and it seems to be seeing videos for you.

If admin mode doesn't work, can you try using https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-software-for-edit-and-listing-girlpack-v1-0-95.66512/ and see if you can resave the files and if it works?
Sadly, no luck. the portraits show up fine in the edit software. I resaved a couple of portraits as jpg images in photoshop, and those showed up fine in the editor as well, but still not in the game. It's even more annoying since nobody else seems to have this issue, so it must really be something on my machine. Could be anything, even some outdated library or something like that.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've come across several notable bugs:

1. If I click and drag a staff member towards a customer, and get interrupted, the staff member icon is stuck behind everything else, and I can't use that staff member again during that session.

2. If I retire a staff member from servicing customers, I can return them if I do it immediately, but otherwise it just has "Retire from servicing clients", even if that staff member has already retired. If I save and reload, it seems to properly update the menu so I can return them again.

3. I can sometimes end up with multiple copies of Nicole Aniston on my staff.

4. I can spend connection on a lottery, even if I have all of the possible staff members, and it just deducts the connections without noting that I have everyone.

5. I don't seem to be able to collect crown jewels. The icon is there, I click it, it does nothing, and when I go to another window and come back, the crown jewel icon is just gone.

The game in general is pretty good, but I figured I should note these issues, and see if anyone else was having them.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've come across several notable bugs:

1. If I click and drag a staff member towards a customer, and get interrupted, the staff member icon is stuck behind everything else, and I can't use that staff member again during that session.
Known issue, do not know how to fix it, have a vague idea why it's happening. Will have fix when I ahve fix. You can tab to that staff member with tab, up arrow or down arrow and select them, but that slot moves to that position. Keyboard shortcuts are a workaround. The interruption happens with certain specific videos, ones that are slow to load regardless of how you view them (whether in unity or not).

2. If I retire a staff member from servicing customers, I can return them if I do it immediately, but otherwise it just has "Retire from servicing clients", even if that staff member has already retired. If I save and reload, it seems to properly update the menu so I can return them again.
Noted.

3. I can sometimes end up with multiple copies of Nicole Aniston on my staff.
Weird.

4. I can spend connection on a lottery, even if I have all of the possible staff members, and it just deducts the connections without noting that I have everyone.
Noted. Shouldn't be hard to fix.

5. I don't seem to be able to collect crown jewels. The icon is there, I click it, it does nothing, and when I go to another window and come back, the crown jewel icon is just gone.
Something else is failing to work in the club page at that time and so it stops executing the update script for that page. I'll need to see it happen with my dev console open to track down the cause, and why it's intermittent.

The game in general is pretty good, but I figured I should note these issues, and see if anyone else was having them.
Appreciated! I don't know if I can trackdown/fix all of them but mentioning them helps, thank you!

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

syllca

Aug 3, 2018
The game is crash when I try to buy some improvement or hire another girl ... I have no idea what's going on ... I came to a certain moment and it's over. I am not able to employ, buy improvements ... just the game hangs when I choose "buy" etc.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes