What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Tried REDACTED. Uhm. Are we supposed to start with no money? Hiring girls kind of hard without money. Or Rep. Regular still starts with $300 as per usual.

Oh I just saw we start with a girl already. NVM the above.

Just tried the start but overall very nice implementation. It feels really good so far.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disgruntler

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
Not sure if that's intended but rejecting the first contract seems to reject reject the other ones at the same time. Also not sure if that's supposed happen but rejecting the second contract increases the price and openess until they have openess in the hundreds and cost millions but rejecting the first one seems to keep the stats.
Edit: also rejecting anything after the second contract seems to get rid of them instead of rerolling but that might be intended

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not sure if that's intended but rejecting the first contract seems to reject reject the other ones at the same time. Also not sure if that's supposed happen but rejecting the second contract increases the price and openess until they have openess in the hundreds and cost millions but rejecting the first one seems to keep the stats.
Edit: also rejecting anything after the second contract seems to get rid of them instead of rerolling but that might be intended
You'll be happy to know taking contracts also causes them to go into the stratosphere with their costs.

(In All seriousness though, rejecting contracts is supposed to start causing them to go down a bit if you haven't gone too far, so I'll be looking at adjusting or changing this behavior in the next build--I might have a better idea to replace this with.)

EDIT: Followup: I believe I've fixed both problems mentioned. I added a means to refresh the revealed list without increasing costs and implemented it strategically, and I've changed the reject button functionality so it didn't have a redundant call.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i honestly could not tell you what made this happen but i think the game is a fan of rachel starr
Ahahaha. That's the default layout for that page in the unity environment. I've seen so much of that.

Anything interesting about your layout? Did you run out of girls to recruit? This usually means something just refuses to run right, so anything you tell me is helpful, unless this is a one-off fluke.

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
I can tell you it stays like this after restarting the game and stuff so i think it's permanent? I definitely didn't run out of girls to recruit so that's not it. New save files work fine.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can tell you it stays like this after restarting the game and stuff so i think it's permanent? I definitely didn't run out of girls to recruit so that's not it. New save files work fine.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out to see if it comes up again, and other information if I can narrow it down.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out to see if it comes up again, and other information if I can narrow it down.
I have also seen Rachel Starr as a default option when trying to assign a girl to a broker. Sadly, I had not realized that girls taking a lesson could not also take on a broker assignment, and had just set every girl in my stable to take a new lesson. No girls available for the broker, so I got Rachel, even though I had not hired her.

Mar 22, 2021
In my game that screen got weird after I bought the final club. The message at the bottom stating the number of available recruits increased to the number of packs I have, and any one I signed had multiple scores higher than 100.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have also seen Rachel Starr as a default option when trying to assign a girl to a broker. Sadly, I had not realized that girls taking a lesson could not also take on a broker assignment, and had just set every girl in my stable to take a new lesson. No girls available for the broker, so I got Rachel, even though I had not hired her.
This makes sense, and I can do something about this then.

In my game that screen got weird after I bought the final club. The message at the bottom stating the number of available recruits increased to the number of packs I have, and any one I signed had multiple scores higher than 100.

Number of recruits increased to number of packs you have... huh. That's really strange, but that does tell me quite a lot of what's going on under the hood. The girl-stats thing I knew about (and chose to leave in intentionally temporarily) but the number avail recruits.... that's new. And interesting, that might be pointing to a completely different bug that's been going on behind the scenes the entire time. Might go so far as to explain other strangeness.

I know these details don't always seem important but they tell me which parts of the interface is running and which part is not. And THAT part of the interface running--but wrong--would break other parts of the interface before it gets to displaying the recruitable contents. Thank you very much, you two, this is extremely helpful.

Reactions: atmosphere1980

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
is now live.

I hope you enjoy the new new.

--------

HOW TO PRESET SPECIALTY IN JSON:

Just make sure you have an entry called 'specialty'

and a string that is one of the following:
"DANCE"
"POSE"
"FOREPLAY"
"ORAL"
"SEX"
"GROUP"

If you leave it absent the system will simply assign its own value, so there is no need to include it if you don't want. But, if you want to ensure a certain girl is always REDACTED in REDACTED, this is a way to do so. The original basic girls have the entry but their specialties for DANCE and POSE are spelled wrong--the system will read it and randomize for them.
Thank you, cannot wait to try it out! Downloading as we speak now.....

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
This makes sense, and I can do something about this then.

Number of recruits increased to number of packs you have... huh. That's really strange, but that does tell me quite a lot of what's going on under the hood. The girl-stats thing I knew about (and chose to leave in intentionally temporarily) but the number avail recruits.... that's new. And interesting, that might be pointing to a completely different bug that's been going on behind the scenes the entire time. Might go so far as to explain other strangeness.

I know these details don't always seem important but they tell me which parts of the interface is running and which part is not. And THAT part of the interface running--but wrong--would break other parts of the interface before it gets to displaying the recruitable contents. Thank you very much, you two, this is extremely helpful.
Almost like playing a game of "Clue", eh?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
So far I am liking the new build! I have only played part of a game on Scramble Mode and I like how it kind of forces my hand to pick only out of a handful girls. The reason is because with 500+ packs, well, a lot of my girls get overlooked in the mix when starting a game and I have had a chance now to play a few girls that I have probably overlooked before and I do like that. The only doubt in my mind is the use of giving the girls classes when in scramble mode. I did not try to do that yet, to tell the truth, but if that option is still there it kind of makes it a mute point when the girl already has a trait and her stats are pumped up beyond zero. Just a personal observation on my part. Otherwise I give it one thumbs up (I would give it two but the other hand is busy while I play the game *wink*).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do the traits the girls have in pink text work?
Currently, they're to show where the girl starts with a decent skill bonus (this matters a little more in a mode where you can't just set a girl's popularity to 100.)

There are future things this will interact with/be required for as well. For now though, it's free stats, and helps differentiate girls and give you an idea her strengths.

I did not try to do that yet, to tell the truth, but if that option is still there it kind of makes it a mute point when the girl already has a trait and her stats are pumped up beyond zero.
Please remember that classes are a placeholder mechanic for something similar and complicated down the road, and that it's mostly there to help Normal Mode interact with traits. Scramble Mode, on the other hand, has the tradeoff that you cannot just get a cheap girl with stupid levels of stats, you always have to pay for her, one way or another. It doesn't need a traits or catchup mechanic for a girl in the same way. But that said, 10 stats for each skill is 10 stats, that's nothing to sneeze at and can make a big difference in your rep/inf economy (which are considerably more important now)

On the flipside though, I'm not content with the Eager Learner trait, or the Hustle Queen trait, and I'll be looking for ways to give them more upside in the near future.

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Currently, they're to show where the girl starts with a decent skill bonus (this matters a little more in a mode where you can't just set a girl's popularity to 100.)

There are future things this will interact with/be required for as well. For now though, it's free stats, and helps differentiate girls and give you an idea her strengths.

Please remember that classes are a placeholder mechanic for something similar and complicated down the road, and that it's mostly there to help Normal Mode interact with traits. Scramble Mode, on the other hand, has the tradeoff that you cannot just get a cheap girl with stupid levels of stats, you always have to pay for her, one way or another. It doesn't need a traits or catchup mechanic for a girl in the same way. But that said, 10 stats for each skill is 10 stats, that's nothing to sneeze at and can make a big difference in your rep/inf economy (which are considerably more important now)

On the flipside though, I'm not content with the Eager Learner trait, or the Hustle Queen trait, and I'll be looking for ways to give them more upside in the near future.
Ok, finished a game on Scramble and I see what you mean. The further you go the more your going to pay for the girl in money, rep, etc. Very nice, only had one glitch which was the trapped girls in the booths again. I have noticed it only really occurs when you have 4+ girls ready to use the booths and I drag one from the middle of the stack instead of the top or bottom. Ended up with 4 out of 5 girls trapped in the booths once. Other than that, since my game is finished now, I can give both thumbs up on the Scramble Mode! Very nice addition to game to make a fresh feel to it!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok, finished a game on Scramble and I see what you mean. The further you go the more your going to pay for the girl in money, rep, etc. Very nice, only had one glitch which was the trapped girls in the booths again. I have noticed it only really occurs when you have 4+ girls ready to use the booths and I drag one from the middle of the stack instead of the top or bottom. Ended up with 4 out of 5 girls trapped in the booths once. Other than that, since my game is finished now, I can give both thumbs up on the Scramble Mode! Very nice addition to game to make a fresh feel to it!
Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding the Girl Trap Bug: I have a few questions. Is it on the same girl/s every time? Do they tend to have videos that are slow to load? Are any of their videos named anything japanese? Do you have your location set to Japanese?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding the Girl Trap Bug: I have a few questions. Is it on the same girl/s every time? Do they tend to have videos that are slow to load? Are any of their videos named anything japanese? Do you have your location set to Japanese?
Nothing set to Japanese, and not the same girls every time. What I have noticed is that it happens after the game has been running a while. I am not a programming expert by any stretch of the imagination but it is almost like there is a cache or history being built up somewhere and after a while it "fills" up and the game acts wonky. Right before the cascading girl-trap I did notice that 4 out of 5 videos did not load up and only 2 of the zoom buttons where showing up on the screen. I tried to click where the buttons should have been but got nothing. The trapped girls picture ends up just below and off-center of where the girl in the booth would show up. Like I said it hasnt happened early on in the game but only after the game has been running for a while. Hope that helps.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
If it happens again I will try to grab a screenshot for you. But I havent been able to reproduce it on my own, it just happens every once in a while. Could it be linked maybe to how many girls you have employed at the time? I have been trying to remember the times it happened and I think, dont hold me to this, it may have happened when I had like 15 or 18 girls employed at the time. Just reaching for straws here, lol. FYI, I do believe I was also running three modular booths with specific acts also when it happened.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If it happens again I will try to grab a screenshot for you. But I havent been able to reproduce it on my own, it just happens every once in a while. Could it be linked maybe to how many girls you have employed at the time? I have been trying to remember the times it happened and I think, dont hold me to this, it may have happened when I had like 15 or 18 girls employed at the time. Just reaching for straws here, lol. FYI, I do believe I was also running three modular booths with specific acts also when it happened.
Thank you, but there's no need for a screenshot, I know the behavior--have seen it myself. And I have some ideas on how to replicate it.

What i'd like for you to do is keep track of which girls trigger it (and private message that to me if you can), because that's where my thinking is leading.

In my testing, it's the same small set of girls that do it with some level of consistancy, when they're assigned to the 2nd or 5th booth. In 2/3 cases, they had video file names that were in Japanese. Changing file names to english did not resolve the issue. All girls have some videos that take time to load in (having trouble replacing the video previous to them)

If you tell me which girls do it for you, I can test those girls on my end and see if they show the same behavior as the small group I've identified. Then I can be more confident in announcing what my findings are, because I'm almost 100% convinced I know what the problem is. Unfortunately though, I need to collect a bit more evidence before I do that.

I'm about to spend some time today testing a fix though, and if it works I'll have something to announce.

Reactions: atmosphere1980
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes