What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like having the new girl thing pop especially at the beginning. Just to let you know if I go back and restart the game (because I didn't like girl #1) she shows up on the upper left until I go through and repurchase the club.
Easy fix.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
so I downloaded the VC Happy club from Disgruntler, I need to download girlpacks on top of that to actually play the game? Just the basic one on the front page or?
the basic one has only few girls , if you want specific girls then there are more than 200 girl packs to choose from but You dont actually need all 200 girl packs for the game to work

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe] | F95zone

There links to an AirTable that holds more and scutterhutdev is working to check all the links to make sure they work and combining them into something easier to use.

Close to 1,000 options from stars of 1990s to girls whose last scene was yesterday; deepfakes, fictional, trans. There is a little something for everyone.

There is also a board to post requests. The front page of this game has all the info.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
EDIT2: Testing has been positive, it appears I've ironed out the kinks. Uploading now.
Another quirk I noticed on the latest build:

I put a girl in the "set to work" row before I sent her to the Brokers. She disappeared from the Planning screen and I replaced her with a fresh girl.

When I started the day, the girl with the Brokers was in the field to use ... and I couldn't get her out of the game screen until her time at the Brokers was done (4 days).

Not a problem unless you are playing a full field of 8. I wasn't so it was just an extraneous girl. I'm not sure how it would affect replacing, overloading the field, etc.

Thought I'd let you know.

Mar 22, 2021
I have been looking into the trap issue where a girl's icon ends up stuck under a booth after a performance instead of on the left side of the screen. I have noted the issue with Tasha Reign, Anissa Kate, Ariella Ferrera, and Viola Bailey packs. Disgruntler confirmed he has observed the issue with the first three and so have others. I discovered Viola Bailey in the process of testing the other three.

Tasha Reign had some odd characters in the filename but the one thing all these packs had in common is they have videos that are encoded at a frame rate other than 30 fps. Re-encoding the videos at 30 fps using Handbrake seems to fix the issue. I have not observed the problem with packs after re-encoding them. Unity seems to act up after playing videos that deviate from 30 fps (or possibly an even multiple like 15 or 60 fps) once you have 4-5 booths.

The way I came up with to re-encode video files in the packs is really clumsy and only works on Windows but does seem to improve the situation. I can post my method if you are interested. It does require a fair bit of command line work and editing and running batch files.

Reactions: jggold

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have been looking into the trap issue where a girl's icon ends up stuck under a booth after a performance instead of on the left side of the screen. I have noted the issue with Tasha Reign, Anissa Kate, Ariella Ferrera, and Viola Bailey packs. Disgruntler confirmed he has observed the issue with the first three and so have others. I discovered Viola Bailey in the process of testing the other three.
Can confirm. As far as I can tell, this is an issue with the 2019 build of unity (which is what Venus is built under) and that's not something I can do anything about (other than upgrading to 2021 and recoding and Nightmare)

And thank you, atmo, for your work behind the scenes. I appreciate the help.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
If in Scramble mode, a girl who will not dance should not be selected by the game as the first girl. Several cartoon characters have no such videos. I just got Serath and the game is dead. Easy to restart, but frustrating nonetheless.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If in Scramble mode, a girl who will not dance should not be selected by the game as the first girl. Several cartoon characters have no such videos. I just got Serath and the game is dead. Easy to restart, but frustrating nonetheless.
Ironicly, I do have code for girls that are intended for the Foreplay and Oral tier of play to make them cheaper if they can't 'perform' but I don't actually have a check for 'can't dance' with the first couple recruits. This is actually a good idea (and I should have a check for the first few girls, not just the freebie).

I wouldn't like turfing a run because of this. I'll work on a fix immediately.

EDIT: Fix is in new build. Your first few girls (including your starter) can't have someone who won't do a basic dance in them now. Thank you for this feedback.

Last edited:

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i have 35 girl packs but only few of them are available when i try to recruit . How can i fix this?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i have 35 girl packs but only few of them are available when i try to recruit . How can i fix this?

Are you playing in Normal Mode (The recruitment screen has a list of girls on the left side, and a big middle portrait), or Scramble Mode (It shows 2-9 plates all over the screen, small portraits, and no girl stats)?

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Are you playing in Normal Mode (The recruitment screen has a list of girls on the left side, and a big middle portrait), or Scramble Mode (It shows 2-9 plates all over the screen, small portraits, and no girl stats)?
oh never mind its all working fine thanks, one more thing does the game get updated automatically if i add more girl-packs or do i have to restart the entire game to see the girls in recruit tab? and also what is the main difference between normal and scramble mode?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
In normal mode, all your girlpacks are available, but you may or may not be able to afford any of them.

In Scramble mode, you can only hire from a selection of the packs that the game picks. However, until you get very late game, you are very likely to be able to afford almost any of them.

Girlpacks will be added to your game the next time you run the program. But beware, there are a few bugs that this seems to trigger. If you add new packs, I suggest starting the game, loading your save, then exit and restart. That seems to take care of most of the 'added a new pack' bugs

Reactions: DOaccolon

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
In normal mode, all your girlpacks are available, but you may or may not be able to afford any of them.

In Scramble mode, you can only hire from a selection of the packs that the game picks. However, until you get very late game, you are very likely to be able to afford almost any of them.

Girlpacks will be added to your game the next time you run the program. But beware, there are a few bugs that this seems to trigger. If you add new packs, I suggest starting the game, loading your save, then exit and restart. That seems to take care of most of the 'added a new pack' bugs
oh ok thanks for explaining.

Reactions: CaptC

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

A couple other differences is that girls automatically start with traits in Scramble Mode but you need to manually train them in Normal Mode, and that Scramble Mode has automatic scaling of girl's stats as you get further and further in, whereas Normal Mode always has the same stats every time as set in the girls' description.JSON files.

I recommend getting a feel for the game mechanics in Normal Mode before Scramble Mode, but hey, it's your game, do as pleases you.

Doing a final test run of the newest build right now. This one is a bit more complicated under the hood, though, so it's a lot harder to check.

Last edited:

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i have a 4 questions?
1. What does taking a class for a girl do? does it increase all their stats by few points?
2. when can i access brokers in game?
3. can i get the names of few girlspacks who have lessons ? i only know of elena koshka, adriana Chechik and abigal mac.
4. i play scrambled mode and like it but will i miss any story lines by playing scramble?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I downloaded happy hour, how to install it? Should i copy and paste files to regular venus club? Also does happy hour mode have more content with Nicole or is there a mod to add more content with her?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i have a 4 questions?
1. What does taking a class for a girl do? does it increase all their stats by few points?
2. when can i access brokers in game?
3. can i get the names of few girlspacks who have lessons ? i only know of elena koshka, adriana Chechik and abigal mac.
4. i play scrambled mode and like it but will i miss any story lines by playing scramble?
1- In both modes, taking a class will drain their energy for five days but they'll be getting 2 skill points in each stat in each of those days. On top of this, in Normal Mode, this also has a good chance to give the girl a trait, which gives them additional benefits or allows them to 'break a rule' in some way.

2- Brokers are accessed by buying the ability in Club Improvements, for 5 Connection (the resource with the suit icon.) In order to earn Connection, you need to have unlocked the Gespote Crime Family's upgrades and purchased the 5 Influence one that gives you more visits from special clients. This will also enable Politicians which give you Connection. Once you've done that, there's a suited icon near the Crime Family icon, and that will let you assign a girl to the Brokers.

3- CaptC has a few with lessons but I don't keep a list, sorry.

4- Naw, everything you can do with Nicole is in Scramble Mode.

I downloaded happy hour, how to install it? Should i copy and paste files to regular venus club? Also does happy hour mode have more content with Nicole or is there a mod to add more content with her?
I do not recommend overwriting the original Venus Club, instead, install it in a new Happy Hour directory and move your girlpacks and music folder over. I haven't had any problems myself with overwriting but it's not worth taking any chances--game's haunted at times.

As for more content with Nicole, I haven't expanded the story, however, I have enabled her to use finishers, and once you've finished her dates and story, you can unlock Oral, Sex, and Group for her.

I have no plans with regards to expanded cutscenes or tutorials, but am rather approaching it from the standpoint of adding new gameplay features and mechanics, which I feel is where the game's advantages are and where it shines.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes