What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem in that my game don't show the small portraits of the girlpacks at all once I load the game up after playing for some time.
PS .:This is in version 9.0.h.1
PPS.: It started after I presses this ZZZ- Venus - Shortcut

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have a problem in that my game don't show the small portraits of the girlpacks at all once I load the game up after playing for some time.
PS .:This is in version 9.0.h.1
PPS.: It started after I presses this ZZZ- Venus - Shortcut
Portraits not loading correctly? Not sure, that's code I've never touched. I'll try to look into it. Thank you for letting me know. In which screen did this happen?

The shortcut is something I use to get between the live build and the test build for Girlpacks, I just forgot to remove it. It won't effect things.

EDIT: Portraits not loading correctly sometimes is something I encountered working with Scramble Mode and I'm sorting out a solution to that, and it should fix the problem you're experiencing.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Nicole seemingly randomly forgets that I've unlocked Facing Vaginal for her. I think she has amnesia. :(
Happened twice so far. Maybe because the save was started a few versions ago.
Weeeeird. I'll try to look into that as well.

How many trait can the girls have in game and how fast can they get them?
They get one. They can get one the first time you send them to class, but it's not guaranteed.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
They get one. They can get one the first time you send them to class, but it's not guaranteed.
After they get one, is there any point to sending them to further classes? I am trying to discern the benefit of the 'training gets cheaper' trait.

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
I encountered two phenomena with version 0.9.0.1:

1) In the screen of daily business, it was only the first booth that I could zoom in. In the other booths video was not stretched in a special modular window.

2) By pressing the button "See staff" and "To her gallery", you can see the different videos according to the categories. While playing the videos, the background music ist not lowered in volume like it works during a day in the booths.

Other than that: Great work and thank you!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
After they get one, is there any point to sending them to further classes? I am trying to discern the benefit of the 'training gets cheaper' trait.
It's an extra ten points of skills across the board (technically two per day for five days). Going a bit under the hood for how the math works here.

So to start, it determines what your girl is going to make per tick in the booth. It does this by taking the value of the sex act itself, and then adding to that the client's happiness times a coefficient, the girl's relevant skill times a coefficient, and the girl's popularity as a coefficient. The highest of these is the relevant skill. So, right away, more skill = more cash. But it gets a bit more complicated. (I can get you the exact calculation if you want)

Happiness is also gained per tick. The amount of happiness gained is directly proportional to the girl's skill. A girl with 20 skill generates happiness twice as fast as one with 10 skill, and so on. So for a girl with low skill values in any skill, schooling can put her from not gaining much happiness to instantly crossing the 100 happiness level and beyond very quickly. This snowballs very quickly.

Reputation gain and Influence gain, on the other hand, are directly proportional to happiness. So skill indirectly leads to greater influence and reputation gains.

That said, having the girl working might be of more value to you at that time, and you might put off grinding training until you have a large stable and energy no longer caps your actions.

Now, right now, the girl's pocket money is only used for training, so the 'training is cheaper' trait might not feel as impactful now, because the resource is only used for one thing and costs are set to leave them cash for other things. Once I introduce those other things, it will be more valuable. There is a plan in place here. I just haven't got all the pieces in place yet.

/1) In the screen of daily business, it was only the first booth that I could zoom in. In the other booths video was not stretched in a special modular window.
Not sure what broke here, but I've found that myself. I'm not exactly sure what broke here but something did break here and I'm going to have to go back and fix it. It probably happened when I was attempting to make a workaround for certain girlpacks breaking the booth game and making the top girl inaccessible, with the revert deactivating those buttons somehow. I don't see a cause in the code so it's probably how it's set up in Unity itself. I can probably fix this pretty easily, if my suspicion is correct.

UPDATE: Fixed in current dev build.

"To her gallery"
Gallery was something Tobe was working on and was included in the original source code, and it's not something I've touched. I might take a look at this but it's not a high-priority for me. Disregard this, it was an easy fix and in my current dev build.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

--Fixed bug involving zooming in during booth game.

--Music now goes quieter in gallery.

--Some small layout changes in the staff screen, including trait description for girls without a trait.

--Added a button to the lobby allowing you to use all your lessons for a girl in one click.

--Rep costs for Broker should be scaling and work properly.

--Small layout change to booth game's sidebar info, to make room for future mechanics.

--When clicking on a client's portrait, Happiness should be updating in real time, and not requiring constant clicking.

-----

Thank you all for letting me know when issues or painpoints arise. I can't always deal with all of them in a timely manner, but it's very helpful because multiple hands testing it finds stuff faster than I would alone.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Start the game, tutorial tells me to recruit, get instantly softlocked. Can't see any of the girls to recruit because the tutorial window is hogging the screen and can't click next because I haven't recruited anyone.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Start the game, tutorial tells me to recruit, get instantly softlocked. Can't see any of the girls to recruit because the tutorial window is hogging the screen and can't click next because I haven't recruited anyone.

Ooof, give me a hot minute to see if I can replicate this. The tutorial is NOT something I've done much worth with.

EDIT: Okay, I think I see what's happening. It won't let you click the hire girl button in tutorial. As a workaround, click the portrait of the girl on the hiring screen in the tutorial, and that should work. I'm doing further testing now.

Are you able to click on the Recruit button on the side? If the tutorial window's larger than that central area, that's something that's not in my build.

Last edited:

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Does the 3GB download above not contain any girls? I've tried just skipping the tutorial but that gets me softlocked too, is it because the girlpacks folder is empty?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Are you able to click on the Recruit button on the side? If the tutorial window's larger than that central area, that's something that's not in my build.
I've downloaded the 3GB .7z MEGA file you uploaded earlier today/yesterday. Does it need additional girlpacks to work? I was assuming since the filesize was so meaty it already included some basics.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've downloaded the 3GB .7z MEGA file you uploaded earlier today/yesterday. Does it need additional girlpacks to work? I was assuming since the filesize was so meaty it already included some basics.
No, the filesize is because of the additional Nicole Aniston content needed to support that. You should download the basic girlpack at the very least, but as everyone here can attest to, more is better.

But this does explain the soft lock. One moment.

----

Getting started, my recommendation is to go to and start grabbing some small girlpacks to get you started, as well as get the starter pack of the basic 8. From there, go to the girlpacks thread. and start building yourself a solid stable. It'll be a bit rough early on (the game really is designed for more than just the basic 8) but once you get yourself a good girlpacks folder going, you'll find it much easier.

My design and file uploading is limited, so unfortunately, I am incapable of providing a version that has the packs already installed.

I apologize for the rough start getting into this game, but I do hope that once you get some packs squared away you'll find it the enjoyable timewaster that we all do.

Last edited:
Reactions: jessiLESBIAN

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
As Disgruntler said, more is better. If you want, I can send you the links to the Mei and Brigitte (from Overwatch) packs I made to add to your collection.
If you want more girls, I suggest looking here for your best bet - as the airtable isn't kept as up-to-date compared to this post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-3801759

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
The issue with the missing pictures of the girls when you have opened the club and you need to select them for entertaining the clients are still there, this is important as if we have given some of the girls the Cousin of Gespote trait then we will want to be able to pick them without having to guess which girl has it.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The issue with the missing pictures of the girls when you have opened the club and you need to select them for entertaining the clients are still there, this is important as if we have given some of the girls the Cousin of Gespote trait then we will want to be able to pick them without having to guess which girl has it.
Does saving and restarting the game fix this for you? I'm aware of how this can be a detriment (this issue affects Scramble Mode and is the sole reason it is delayed) but I'm not sure what exactly the cause of the problem is.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Does saving and restarting the game fix this for you? I'm aware of how this can be a detriment (this issue affects Scramble Mode and is the sole reason it is delayed) but I'm not sure what exactly the cause of the problem is.
I tried starting a whole new game also what is this scramble mode and how do I deactivate it.

jessiLESBIAN

Oct 8, 2018
why can't we use something else other than MEGA ? to e able to download and upload larger sizes
No, the filesize is because of the additional Nicole Aniston content needed to support that. You should download the basic girlpack at the very least, but as everyone here can attest to, more is better.

But this does explain the soft lock. One moment.

----

Getting started, my recommendation is to go to and start grabbing some small girlpacks to get you started, as well as get the starter pack of the basic 8. From there, go to the girlpacks thread. and start building yourself a solid stable. It'll be a bit rough early on (the game really is designed for more than just the basic 8) but once you get yourself a good girlpacks folder going, you'll find it much easier.

My design and file uploading is limited, so unfortunately, I am incapable of providing a version that has the packs already installed.

I apologize for the rough start getting into this game, but I do hope that once you get some packs squared away you'll find it the enjoyable timewaster that we all do.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes