What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 10, 2022
So far after a quick test I like the Broker mechanic. It gives a needed dump for Reputation and gives nice rewards!

One interesting thing I've found: it seems like girls who are taking a class are not available for the Broker, right? BUT you can first send them to the Broker and then let them take a class. Don't know if that's intended, I find it funny.

And for whatever reason, the small portrait of the Melanie Rios GP is a white square now, but that's a quick fix.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
One interesting thing I've found: it seems like girls who are taking a class are not available for the Broker, right? BUT you can first send them to the Broker and then let them take a class. Don't know if that's intended, I find it funny.
Yeah, though don't get too attached to this. The current interface for classes is a placeholder and it's going to be expanded.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah, rename Girlpacls to Girlpacks, or just copy your old folder in and it should work. Oof.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How do the traits work in this game?
In the Staff screen you have the option of having girls take classes to increase their skills, using the money they've made for themselves.

Doing so costs 20 energy per day for five days, but there's a very good (but not 100% chance) that the girl will get a trait that gives them a bonus.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I can click on the button Hire girls but i don't get to the page where you can hire girls. Also is the update not working...Thought i look again to this game but now i see that there are some buttons not working.

So i just quiet the game, Like i said, The button hire girls does not work 100% percent. Also buy new upgrades like an bar does not work...

It is almost kinda funny. It has the abandoned button and suddenly there is an new update.Hopefully these bugs will be fixed but for now i almost don't see any future for it.

It's an good game but still needs a lot off aprovements.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can click on the button Hire girls but i don't get to the page where you can hire girls. Also is the update not working...Thought i look again to this game but now i see that there are some buttons not working.

So i just quiet the game, Like i said, The button hire girls does not work 100% percent. Also buy new upgrades like an bar does not work...

It is almost kinda funny. It has the abandoned button and suddenly there is an new update.Hopefully these bugs will be fixed but for now i almost don't see any future for it.

It's an good game but still needs a lot off aprovements.
Did you copy over the girlpacks folder from your old version into the new version? If you are clicking the hire girl button and there's no activity at all, that is what happens when you have an nonexistant girlspack folder. Just make sure your old stuff is in the new directory and it should work for you. And if you don't have girls to make money for you, you won't be able to buy anything except the two free upgrade, nor can you get your first free policy without a girl existing.

(I've ended up panicking and wondering if I've broken the game more times than I can count when I go between versions without moving the girlpacks over. I'm very familiar with this little behavior.) girlpackslocation.png
Also, if you're starting fresh again, and don't have girlpacks, you'll need to grab those. I don't provide a version with the starter girls, but if you look on the first page you can get the starter set.

Also, if you put your girls into Girlspacl , just rename Girlspacl to Girlspack and that should fix that for you--the new upload doesn't have this misnamed folder. Don't manually add folders for upload builds when you're overtired, kids.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Currently uploading a tweaked version.

Bug where specialty booths block screen when you decide no one is working is fixed.

Connection cost to unlock Broker reduced.

Influence cost to use Broker is now scaling, starting cheap and escalating over time.

Current Influence added to booth game UI.

"Girlparl" folder removed.

Duopack folder removed.

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
I think something with the speciality booth selection is wonky, the drop down only appears when you click on certain parts of the buttons.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think something with the speciality booth selection is wonky, the drop down only appears when you click on certain parts of the buttons.
Let me look into this.

I think I have found the problem, a fix will be coming very shortly. Thank you.

EDIT:

First I want to apologize, it seems I did not test this as thuroughly as I'd hoped. I found another bug regarding the payment of rep for the brokers and that's been fixed.

Something I'm adding on the next build is to Modular Booths. If you have a booth set to Random this will cause a 20% increase of income in this booth.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's a great idea. Gives some incentive to having modular booths even if you're not using them to specialize.
Well using them to specialize is a very very powerful option (if only to have early booths on acts which have extends/finishers allowing to use all six at once, it's why I buffed their price) but I wanted the option to have randomized booths be a viable option for those who want to play a more challenging game of managing openness in endgame.

Reactions: atmosphere1980

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Currently in the process of making Packs for Haydee and Brigitte (from overwatch). Also thinking of doing some monster girls for those of you that have a more...exotic taste, shall we say

Edit: Oi if anyone has any suggestions for monster girls (aliens, robots, monsters, ghosts, really anything that is inhuman but still humanoid and sapient), please make them. Trying to find characters, but I'm having difficulty finding characters that have enough content for a diverse array of good clips for a pack. Was thinking of doing one for female xenomorphs, but can't find enough content for a wide array of performances

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
Nicole seemingly randomly forgets that I've unlocked Facing Vaginal for her. I think she has amnesia. :(
Happened twice so far. Maybe because the save was started a few versions ago.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes