What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Back on topic, looking to fix the 100000 nicole points bug. Something isn't initializing right.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
is there any way to get this without a VPN or MEGA membership or is there some other way to cheat MEGA timers because if you need a decent amount of GPs and the basic files it could seemingly take literal weeks due to the fact it only lets you download like 2-3 gbs and then you need to wait 6+ hours.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
is there any way to get this without a VPN or MEGA membership or is there some other way to cheat MEGA timers because if you need a decent amount of GPs and the basic files it could seemingly take literal weeks due to the fact it only lets you download like 2-3 gbs and then you need to wait 6+ hours.
Some girlpacks are available on other hosts, however you'll have to talk to the girlpack mod community for that. I can't help you with getting the Girlpacks faster.

What I recommend if you're starting out, get the basic girlpack set on page one, then go on the look out for very small filesize packs. If you go to you can sort by pack-size and then pick out a respectable amount of tiny packs to help start your roster. Doing this helped me out a lot starting out. Now I just grab the occasional one that interests me, and I think I have a good enough size collection to work with.

Scramble Mode is balanced around having a reasonable supply of girlpacks, but Normal Mode is quite playable with a smaller amount. Crown Jewel mode requires quite a few to work though, but I don't recommend starting out with either Scramble or CJ modes. Get a feel for the game in Normal Mode first.

Reactions: Loganfin

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
The Brokers randomly generate a preference and each matching attribute of the five (bustType, hairColor, bodyType, skinComplexion, and eyeColor) contributes one star to their total rating on how pleased the Broker is with them. So this already did matter.
In order to game mechanics with the broker, I made another extension to CaptC's python script "VCChecker":

It will check now, if the values of the descrtiptive traits are correct and will capitalize automatically the values for better results with the broker.
And some automatic QoL typo-handling:
e.g.: if the hairColor ist set to "blonde", it will change the value to "BLOND".

I will send CaptC a private message with the code snippet.
And if he will approve the changes, he might add the additional checks to his original script.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Disgruntler I would like for you to remove the old customer ratings "very poor, poor, below average, average, above average, rich, very rich and mega rich" from the game.

To those people who has girlpacks that aren't at I would request that you put them there when you are satisfied with their quality.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How about the new ones you created for your latest version.
I feel we have a misunderstanding.

In the build you have, the way it works is a client gets a scaling number based on your Reputation and Advertiser. These combine together and form a number (1 < x < 200). Then we add in something internally called 'KarenFactor' which is basically how much girls' traits modify this. This is then hardcapped at 200.

Then you get a random number added in for variance, which itself is made more favorable if you have the Influencers. This new number is hardcapped at 240.

This is then divided by 10 and that gets us one of 24 traits. A Girl Next Door in that booth can then boost that trait by 3 tiers, depending on conditions. As a result, mathematically, I need 27 different traits.

The list of possible client quality types I have is 27 entries long. 6 of those entries have the same names as the old traits, and roughly (but not quite) in the same general area on the curve they would have occupied before. So if I remove those 6 entries, I need to replace them with 6 different entries. And honestly, it was getting harder to name things towards the end.

Those old trait names don't do the same job they used to, they're working for me now. The old system is not in the game any more. The code was deleted. So I'm not sure what exactly you're asking me to do here, other than there's probably some miscommunication going on.

-----------------------------

In other news, 1000000 Nicole bug is fixed. What was happening was the initialization was not happening correctly before but on a restart it was. Seeing as the point of the restart is initialization, I just force the game to hard-initialize every time, not just a restart.

One thing I was trying to do and utterly failed to get to work is to get a way to select a location for girlpacks, to save on recopying the packs every time you replace VC with a new version. (This is a very selfish change, I probably need this more than anyone else, after all.) Getting the system to remember where the packs are and find them is the easy part. Finding every instance of the old cold for finding girlpacks and getting them 'oriented' to the new version is not. And the system can load in the JSON information correctly and then fail to find portraits. Fix the portraits and now it can't find the videos. Making this change would be a lot more work than I'd originally thought, so it will take a while, if I find the time to get to it, which I might not. I already had to completely scrap one potential avenue of implementation. As in, deleted the entire source code for it, entirely, and restarted from a previous build. If this sounds bad, just know that I had to do this twice for Scramble Mode, but the third time was the work you have now.

With that said, Streets of Venus (tentative title) is going to have girlpack location setting enabled out the gate. As well it has a different backend for grabbing portraits--solving a problem you guys never see but I do all the time on the dev end.

One other change that I want to do in VCHH has to do with how it handles legacy girlpacks (girlpacks that have missionary/doggie folders instead of frontvaginal/backvaginal). Right now, it notices that you have them, sets a flag, and if it sees you have the flag it goes to the old folders instead of the new folders. Which is okay. But if you get a fill for that girl, that girl has both types of folders and the system won't see the new content you've added.

What I want to do is add in code that moves the old folders' contents into the new folder (creating them if necessary, turns out, implementing this is easy af) but I'm not entirely sure if that plays nicely with TUSC so I'd love for everglow to chime in on that for me if he can find a moment. If it makes life easier for him, or TUSC doesn't have 'doggy/missionary' checking, then that's a bingo. I won't go forward on this without his consultation though--anything that affects core girlpack structure affects him too. It won't change how girlpack makers do packs at all, however--you're all using the v8.1 specification and that's not going to change.

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
What I want to do is add in code that moves the old folders' contents into the new folder (creating them if necessary, turns out, implementing this is easy af) but I'm not entirely sure if that plays nicely with TUSC so I'd love for everglow to chime in on that for me if he can find a moment. If it makes life easier for him, or TUSC doesn't have 'doggy/missionary' checking, then that's a bingo. I won't go forward on this without his consultation though--anything that affects core girlpack structure affects him too. It won't change how girlpack makers do packs at all, however--you're all using the v8.1 specification and that's not going to change.
Disgruntler I was bit "off the stage" recently, so I'm definitely missing the context here. With that said, if you plan to review girlpacks structure feel free to PM me with the changes you have in mind and I'll do my best to support it in TUSC as well.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler I was bit "off the stage" recently, so I'm definitely missing the context here. With that said, if you plan to review girlpacks structure feel free to PM me with the changes you have in mind and I'll do my best to support it in TUSC as well.
Not a problem, it's an ask for information, not for action. I'll send you a pm on what I mean. No need for context, it's something I thought about in the shower.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes