What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
That's a good idea! Plus it could fit with the fact that I want to add at some point "club battles" that would sort of end the "season" you're talking about. They would be one of the possible "end of season" objective.
It's basically the same idea as in Yakuza 0, a game that Venus's Club is heavily inspired by.

I have a few mechanics I want to add in the game before that though, so it's not for right now!
i take it as the compation would be for best girl in show. possible fighting other places for supremecy and their girl plus having your girl be on top or just to find the ranking in genral?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i take it as the compation would be for best girl in show. possible fighting other places for supremecy and their girl plus having your girl be on top or just to find the ranking in genral?
To be honest, I'm not completely sure yet...
There are plenty of possibilities there, including the ones you suggested. I'll make a note of those and think about it.
Thanks for that!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Danni Daniels and lanna Rhodes links aren't working.

Would it be possible to upload the pack to a meaga or google folder? so we can download them from one place (or in one click)?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Danni Daniels and lanna Rhodes links aren't working.

Would it be possible to upload the pack to a meaga or google folder? so we can download them from one place (or in one click)?
Someone reuploaded those together, see this post

I jusr started the game and the "recruit girls" button is not working to me i just smash it and nothing happens.
is the reuploaded link for this one.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Mia Khalifa link isn´t working too :(
Wrong person sorry. See post above for the link.

Someone reuploaded those together, see this post

Here is the reuploaded link for this one.
Sorry, I reponded to the wrong person.
What system are you playing on?
Are you stuck during the tutorial?
You can also try to extract the files again and launch the game again. It could be a problem with that.

Reactions: DDAnderson

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone reupload Mia Khalifa? The link is dead. Thank you.

EDIT: Nvm just saw the reuploaded MEGA link. Thanks again.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
On main image shows Akira but i don't see any girl pack with her. Is there any other place with girl packs out there?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
On main image shows Akira but i don't see any girl pack with her. Is there any other place with girl packs out there?
Asa Akira is in the game, no Girlpack for her, she's integrated by default.

games crashed when i bough aleta ocean
Does it crash every time you hire her? Might be because of a problem during download/extraction of the file. Try redoing both of those things.

Reactions: NutInShell

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Never played any of these games with real girls(mainly because they are HTML etc) but is this one of the better ones out there?

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Tobe I am currently getting: "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. " when I try to download from Mega and GDrive.
Mediafire works but is super slow at 400kbps

EDIT: Never mind, might be me. Cant seem to DL anything from Mega.
EDIT 2: Just saw the notice about hardware issues on the Database cluster. That is probably it.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes