What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I'm getting the unexpected error occurred too. Not sure what's going on...
From the top of every page on F95: "There may be some ongoing site stability issues as we continue to debug a hardware issue on our database cluster. Hold tight, we're working on the issue. "

I only just noticed it myself. I will try again in a couple hours

Reactions: FluffyStudio

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
On main image shows Akira but i don't see any girl pack with her. Is there any other place with girl packs out there?
She's hidden until you unlock the Mafia content but she's in the base game. No girl pack needed for her. The OP does have a bunch of girl packs linked as well though.

Reactions: SiJa and NutInShell

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Got a couple of bugs, some are already posted but I'll list them anyway to confirm/add more details:
  • I could buy the last available girl (rachel starr) twice (she was still visible after the first buy so I clicked again. only then I noticed that I got charged twice). After this another girl (kira noir) was duplicated. Now I can double assign kira, burning twice the energy, but she also rests twice.
  • Openness Number missing in the Staff window.
  • After getting Openness >35 I had to click the quest finish button twice in the office. The mob introduction triggered after the second.
  • In the Planning Window Day moves to the right in the top bar next to the 0.
  • Toy Masturbation requires 27.6 openness, but it follows Solo Fingering which requires 33.2
  • the Foreplay improvement says twice that you need to pass the policy

Some suggestions:
  • Show purchase costs ($, influence) in the policies, improvements, mob windows overview, so we don't have to click each item to check the price
  • mob clients should give more influence if they are very happy
  • mob client frequency is too low. at 100 rep, without the patronage, I'm getting around one every 3-9 days
  • tier 2 could use a "rest improvement", a followup to the pillows (I know there's massage from the mob, but those require weeks to unlock)
  • The "increases reputation gain" upgrades are worthless soon. I reached the cap of 100 before unlocking tier 3. Maybe give those that only have that bonus, like the secretary, a second bonus like "higher chance of events".
  • Make "Passed Policies" and "See Improvements" clickable, so you can re-read the description.
  • option to fire a girl in the staff window

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa and Tinuss

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
  • mob client frequency is too low. at 100 rep, without the patronage, I'm getting around one every 3-9 days
  • option to fire a girl in the staff window
1. I dont know how you only get 1 mobster every 3-9 days. I was averaging around 1-2 per day without the patronage (now half of them if not more are mobsters)
2. YES!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Any chance that someone creates girl packs for :
Eva angelina
Remy la croix
Kristen mac
Kristina rose
Terra patrick
Alexis texas
Delta
Dakota sky
Marsha may
Tanner mayes

Any of those would be greatly appreciated :p
(I will dance barefoot on your wedding XD)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
1. I dont know how you only get 1 mobster every 3-9 days. I was averaging around 1-2 per day without the patronage (now half of them if not more are mobsters)
2. YES!
I had the opposite luck. It took me more than 6 in game months to get the 10 mob clients I needed for Patronage. I actually already had the final club upgrade before I got my first 10 mob clients. Then the next day I got more than 10 with Patronage active.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thanks everyone for the bug reports and suggestions!
I'm working on them.
Now that i played it i found something random.. I made several upgrades and 1 of my girls was duplicated during work time. It lasted only that working round and did not encounter it again but still it was odd having 1 girl 2 times with different stats/energy.

Another thing is that it would be good to be able to disable a booth or have personal training so we can make the sandbox element more manageable. After all upgrades and story we can only focus on girls's stats and it's useless to rush with incoming clients for reputation loss all time.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Couple of things:

1) Its a FAP game, but all the time the FAP stuff is happening, you need to be activity engaged in managing the girls on stage and I find this part of the game needs way more polish. It gets really repetitive really fast

2) When i get to the higher levels there is so much going on that i often miss the end of show (facial, tits, more) icons. There needs to be some for of automation for this. After I've seen each girls facial oral, do I really care which one she does?

3) When i get to the high levels my reputation per night drops off. I generally get ~14 per evening, but i can get 20+ at lower levels. I think this is because of point 2 above, but also its very hard to remember what girls can do what, so it may take me 10 seconds longer to get a girl to a show, as the first couple may refuse due to openess. There needs to be some way of knowing what a girl will and won't do whilst they are in the waiting area on the left. Maybe just something as simple as putting a border around there image with a traffic light system.

Purple - dance
Blue - Pose
Green - Foreplay
Orange - Oral
Red - Anything

4)I think the videos need to be standardised length, some of them go on for ages and some of them are just 5 second videos on loop.

5) When fully upgraded it seems very hard to upgrade new girls

6) When fully upgraded I would rather have a shorter night with higher points gain, so i can get new scenes more quickly. Probably because I don't find the night management that much fun. It was fun to begin with but its the main mechanic and is basically the same night after night.

Reactions: Tinuss

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Tobe please notify Staff here to give you the Game developer tag. It will help distinguish your posts in this thread

Reactions: SiJa

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Couple of things:

1) Its a FAP game, but all the time the FAP stuff is happening, you need to be activity engaged in managing the girls on stage and I find this part of the game needs way more polish. It gets really repetitive really fast

2) When i get to the higher levels there is so much going on that i often miss the end of show (facial, tits, more) icons. There needs to be some for of automation for this. After I've seen each girls facial oral, do I really care which one she does?

3) When i get to the high levels my reputation per night drops off. I generally get ~14 per evening, but i can get 20+ at lower levels. I think this is because of point 2 above, but also its very hard to remember what girls can do what, so it may take me 10 seconds longer to get a girl to a show, as the first couple may refuse due to openess. There needs to be some way of knowing what a girl will and won't do whilst they are in the waiting area on the left. Maybe just something as simple as putting a border around there image with a traffic light system.

Purple - dance
Blue - Pose
Green - Foreplay
Orange - Oral
Red - Anything

4)I think the videos need to be standardised length, some of them go on for ages and some of them are just 5 second videos on loop.

6) When fully upgraded I would rather have a shorter night with higher points gain, so i can get new scenes more quickly. Probably because I don't find the night management that much fun. It was fun to begin with but its the main mechanic and is basically the same night after night.
Thanks for your reply!

1) You can click the "Zoom In" button at any time to enjoy a bigger version of the video associated with that button. It will pause the game and give you the time to enjoy that content.

2) I'm currently thinkng of adding some kind of automation. This could be one.

3) You can see what every girl won't do and how good they are at what a client wants by clicking on the empty girl's portrait of a booth that has a client. It displays a border for each girl indicating how good they are at what the client wants and if there is no border, she doesn't want to do it. But I will think of making it clearer.

4) The videos in-game are sort of standardised. They are (almost) all between 10 and 15 seconds long. I can't, and don't want to, control how long the user-made girlpacks videos are.

5) One new mechanic I intend to add later is a training of sorts, so that you can train girls outside of work.

6) I could add an option for a "quicker mode". But if you don't find the night management fun, it is indeed the main mechanic of the game, so it probably won't change a lot. But I will add (in a probably distant future) more stuff to do.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Tobe please notify Staff here to give you the Game developer tag. It will help distinguish your posts in this thread
Do you know how to do that?
Is there a specific way or do I just send a message to a member of the staff?

Reactions: Tinuss

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Couple of things:

Purple - dance
Blue - Pose
Green - Foreplay
Orange - Oral
Red - Anything

About what girls can't do are all finishers from what i saw and they don't affect the show. If you can't get them on a booth is because of their low openness. When you buy upgrades and policies for unlocking certain actions like oral pose ect it explains how much openness a girl needs to be able to perform them. You can also use the negotiator from crime organization to convince a girl with low openness to do the show.
The videos loop i think is because there is a standard time span for each show and it waits for your input on finishers so it keeps looping. As for the reputation it has to do with satisfaction stats extra needs like drinks drugs ect and how many ppl you can do in one night.
I think there was a buff somewhere in upgrades/policies/clothes (don't remember where exactly) that extends show time in booth shows (not buffs for the general timer) but that just gives you more money and time to gain smiles if your girls are not good enough. It's not good having it if you chase more reputation later though because cuts from your time to service more people.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your reply!

1) You can click the "Zoom In" button at any time to enjoy a bigger version of the video associated with that button. It will pause the game and give you the time to enjoy that content.

2) I'm currently thinkng of adding some kind of automation. This could be one.

3) You can see what every girl won't do and how good they are at what a client wants by clicking on the empty girl's portrait of a booth that has a client. It displays a border for each girl indicating how good they are at what the client wants and if there is no border, she doesn't want to do it. But I will think of making it clearer.

4) The videos in-game are sort of standardised. They are (almost) all between 10 and 15 seconds long. I can't, and don't want to, control how long the user-made girlpacks videos are.

5) One new mechanic I intend to add later is a training of sorts, so that you can train girls outside of work.

6) I could add an option for a "quicker mode". But if you don't find the night management fun, it is indeed the main mechanic of the game, so it probably won't change a lot. But I will add (in a probably distant future) more stuff to do.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Do you know how to do that?
Is there a specific way or do I just send a message to a member of the staff?
I think you just ask the stuff because they are the ones that giving tags XD. On forum tab you can see who from the stuff are online on the right so you can try them for possible faster service.

4ffe

May 26, 2018
Tobe I have videos for Rachel Starr creampie and swallow, maybe you can add them.

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
I don't its bug or not but I get all the improvement before the final club update and when I purchased the final club update nothing new to purchase was available. I got automated dispenser as well as group sex option before the final club update

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Tobe I have videos for Rachel Starr creampie and swallow, maybe you can add them.

Thanks!
I'll edit them to make them shorter and add them to the game.

I don't its bug or not but I get all the improvement before the final club update and when I purchased the final club update nothing new to purchase was available. I got automated dispenser as well as group sex option before the final club update
It's a bug.
Did you use an old save file or did you create a new one ?

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes