What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
COLOR Me Stupid!!
I am NOT Really understanding HOW to "Add" a Girl from the "Girlpack".
I am ASSUMING; Pick a Girl, of Choice, Download her
Extract Her and Add her to Venus Club 'game folder',...
any folder in particular??, or just like adding a IC patch??

I am Enjoying the Game, so far. (Not Loving it, but pretty Cool).
Its in the OP, they go in the girlpack folder.

I.e.

User\Downloads\Megasync\Venus's club\Girlpacks\Abella Danger

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
i spent more than 5 hour to play this, it seems likes modern version of game wicked rouge so far. i enjoy this game, looking for more update, with more story and girlspack, i want to help with some girlspack or idea of story, but i don't understand of development of game,

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Hahaha....did know it is possible to earn that much money with Lana Rhoades :D nah....she is a real hottie :)

Interesting game-concept btw. (y)

lolbanger

Jun 17, 2017
I can't start the game. When I double click the Venus Club exe nothing happens. Does someone also have this problem and is there a fix?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I can't start the game. When I double click the Venus Club exe nothing happens. Does someone also have this problem and is there a fix?
Try redownloading the game. This kind of problem tend to be caused by an issue during download.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
What about make manager room in game where you could train girls yourself in any activity you want - like one a day for no energy cost but no income as well.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm interested to give this game a go, but I'm sort of not into the idea of having to download 20+ girlpacks to make things work. (I mean, I understand how they work, and that it's sort of modular.) Is there an aggregate that offers multiple girls in a single download?

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
What about make manager room in game where you could train girls yourself in any activity you want - like one a day for no energy cost but no income as well.
Add in an unlockable trainer you can hire to do it passively later in the game.
Sounds like a good idea.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
I'm interested to give this game a go, but I'm sort of not into the idea of having to download 20+ girlpacks to make things work. (I mean, I understand how they work, and that it's sort of modular.) Is there an aggregate that offers multiple girls in a single download?
those girlpacks are just additional girls, the basic game has a few of its own. just add whichever you like or dont, up to you

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hahaha..... maybe I should actually try playing the game before complaining about it.

*facepalm*

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Lola Fae Girlpack. First with the v4 format. Like the changes Tobe. I can make some small packs now for girls of less *cough* nasty disposition.

Edit: Fixed. I backwards the fields entered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frioul

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Lola Fae Girlpack. First with the v4 format. Like the changes Tobe. I can make some small packs now for girls of less *cough* nasty disposition.
that link doesnt work. I mean the link does, but the hyperlink doesn't.
If I want to click it, it will try to go to: http://Lola%20Fae%20Mega

Thanks for the pack though! Hadnt heard of her before, but it looks good.

Reactions: caoshen

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
I don't know if this bug was already reported if yes just ignore this comment :
- Game crash after recruiting a 7th girl

Where is the location of the save files ? I got mine deleted after recruiting a 7th girl and the game crashed.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello,
Should I wait for a bug fix, or will the new version run stable?

I have an Ania Kinski Girlpack almost finished, what is the best way to upload it?

Tobe
nice Work!
I'd say upload it on mega or mediafire. If you don't want to create an account, use anonfile.

When it's done, post a link here and I'll add it to the OP. The only condition I have is for the pack to be less than 500MB in size.

Thanks!

i spent more than 5 hour to play this, it seems likes modern version of game wicked rouge so far. i enjoy this game, looking for more update, with more story and girlspack, i want to help with some girlspack or idea of story, but i don't understand of development of game,
If you want to create girlpacks there is a PDF in the OP explaining how to do that.

Lola Fae

Edit: Fixed. I backwards the fields entered.
Thanks! Added to the OP.

I don't know if this bug was already reported if yes just ignore this comment :
- Game crash after recruiting a 7th girl

Where is the location of the save files ? I got mine deleted after recruiting a 7th girl and the game crashed.
This bug is new but I think it's related to another one.
Did you by any chance hire the 7th girl before finishing the fourth mission?

Well, I thought I fixed that one...
Thanks for the report!

Reactions: gongo_g

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
This bug is new but I think it's related to another one.
Did you by any chance hire the 7th girl before finishing the fourth mission?
Yes in fact i recruited the girl before the 1st major upgrade and before the "35" openness goal. I'd gladly put up a crash report if i knew where to find it.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes