What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for your reply!

1) You can click the "Zoom In" button at any time to enjoy a bigger version of the video associated with that button. It will pause the game and give you the time to enjoy that content.

2) I'm currently thinkng of adding some kind of automation. This could be one.

3) You can see what every girl won't do and how good they are at what a client wants by clicking on the empty girl's portrait of a booth that has a client. It displays a border for each girl indicating how good they are at what the client wants and if there is no border, she doesn't want to do it. But I will think of making it clearer.

4) The videos in-game are sort of standardised. They are (almost) all between 10 and 15 seconds long. I can't, and don't want to, control how long the user-made girlpacks videos are.

5) One new mechanic I intend to add later is a training of sorts, so that you can train girls outside of work.

6) I could add an option for a "quicker mode". But if you don't find the night management fun, it is indeed the main mechanic of the game, so it probably won't change a lot. But I will add (in a probably distant future) more stuff to do.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Do you know how to do that?
Is there a specific way or do I just send a message to a member of the staff?
to get the game developer tag I think you need to pm one of the mods. I think it’s redknight00 who dos it

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
While having sound playing for all the videos at the same time would be problematic at best I don't see why we can't have sound playing for the one girl if we focus on them. Is that something that could be added?

Car4man

May 17, 2017
Hello,
Should I wait for a bug fix, or will the new version run stable?

I have an Ania Kinski Girlpack almost finished, what is the best way to upload it?

Tobe
nice Work!

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
I had play it and in the mission to raise all girls openness 35 it's stuck in 33,2 it's a bug? how to fix that?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Do you know how to do that?
Is there a specific way or do I just send a message to a member of the staff?
I think you should open a new ticket with such a request and whoever is online will resolve it

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
After loading my latest save from the old version into new version and problems with mafia, I lost all reputation....
from 100 to 0 - is it a bug?

mart243g

Aug 5, 2017
Some feedback from me: Unless, i missed something, it's only possible to raise openess while the girls is on the job? Because i saved alot of money, and upgraded the policies a few times, and because of that, many of my girls could not satisfy customers, because they started to ask for services, which was beyong their openess level, and it tanked my reputation. it felt like i got punished for using my money to upgrade. maybe have some other way to raise openess somehow?

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Everyone rating this 5 star, what's so good about it? this is my first time trying one of these types of games but all it seems to be is managing different buffs for a few strippers then they all have 2 different types of stripping videos that are very low quality, then you give the customers a drink or cigs etc, costumes and other things don't visually change anything, so is there more to it later or this is it?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
What about menu BGM? I don't have any sound there either.
No sound in any way at the moment.

Although Background music is an option for a future update.
I will have a chat about it with Tobe and see if he could look into it :)

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I had play it and in the mission to raise all girls openness 35 it's stuck in 33,2 it's a bug? how to fix that?
You need to pass the policies that allow girls to pose during the work phase. Each individual performance will only bring the girl's openness up to a maximum.

Some feedback from me: Unless, i missed something, it's only possible to raise openess while the girls is on the job? Because i saved alot of money, and upgraded the policies a few times, and because of that, many of my girls could not satisfy customers, because they started to ask for services, which was beyong their openess level, and it tanked my reputation. it felt like i got punished for using my money to upgrade. maybe have some other way to raise openess somehow?
This is one of the feature that will be added in the future, the possibilty to train your girls outsie of the work phase.

What about menu BGM? I don't have any sound there either.
No music or sound in the game for the moment. It will be added eventually.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Hello, i was thinking, i have not checked the game core how works. Instead of videos if someone can create a girlpack with photos only. Could be possible?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello, i was thinking, i have not checked the game core how works. Instead of videos if someone can create a girlpack with photos only. Could be possible?
Yes and no.
Technically, the game expects videos where it looks for them (specifically, either MP4, WEBM, WMV or OGV format). It will just ignore anything else. So no images.
BUT, I assume (and this is unverified) that you could create a video showing only your picture, however long you want, (I have no idea how however), and since the game just repeats the video for a certain duration, if the video created respects the format specified above, it should work.
It's a bit of work but it's a workaround that could technically work.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for your reply!

1) You can click the "Zoom In" button at any time to enjoy a bigger version of the video associated with that button. It will pause the game and give you the time to enjoy that content.

2) I'm currently thinkng of adding some kind of automation. This could be one.

3) You can see what every girl won't do and how good they are at what a client wants by clicking on the empty girl's portrait of a booth that has a client. It displays a border for each girl indicating how good they are at what the client wants and if there is no border, she doesn't want to do it. But I will think of making it clearer.

4) The videos in-game are sort of standardised. They are (almost) all between 10 and 15 seconds long. I can't, and don't want to, control how long the user-made girlpacks videos are.

5) One new mechanic I intend to add later is a training of sorts, so that you can train girls outside of work.

6) I could add an option for a "quicker mode". But if you don't find the night management fun, it is indeed the main mechanic of the game, so it probably won't change a lot. But I will add (in a probably distant future) more stuff to do.
3) Thats good, I didn't know that. Is it called out anywhere? I do wonder if adding in that extra step is delaying assigning girls too much and damaging rep.

I do think something is off with the reputation, I just had a quick game to check out #3 and came out with a rep of 3.3. Difficult to say but I think I think I probably had the slots filled +80% of the time. the problem is the limit on girls and my other point about them taking to long to updgrade. I had 3 girls who could to do everything a 2 who could only pose and 3 in the middle but the number of request for top tiers always means there are periods where I can't fulfil them. I've got enough high ranking girls to fulfil the request but they have to stay behind if I want to level up the others.

I have the club fully modded out (I cheated the cash) so all the add ons were being applied automatically and I had all the mods to increase rep etc. It just seems like 3 rep from a decent nights work is a bit low. Can't imagine how grindy this must be for those who don't cheat.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Tobe This maybe be a weird question. But if anymore Girlpacks get added could you add them in chronological order rather than alphabetical? Would make it easy to keep track off and see when I need to download new ones.

Or maybe add them to the changelog.

Loving the game so far.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
COLOR Me Stupid!!
I am NOT Really understanding HOW to "Add" a Girl from the "Girlpack".
I am ASSUMING; Pick a Girl, of Choice, Download her
Extract Her and Add her to Venus Club 'game folder',...
any folder in particular??, or just like adding a IC patch??

I am Enjoying the Game, so far. (Not Loving it, but pretty Cool).

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes