What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Desire

May 24, 2017
Does anyone know of anyway of editing a Girlpack to flag them for Crown Jewel selection? I use about 150 packs, and their is def a tier list for them, and there is nothing more depressing in the game than dropping 100k on a filler actress, or even worse yet, one for which there are very few or no actual videos for the certain scenes.

Edit: I should add, i'm not even sure if anything like this is possible. Just curious.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Does anyone know of anyway of editing a Girlpack to flag them for Crown Jewel selection? I use about 150 packs, and their is def a tier list for them, and there is nothing more depressing in the game than dropping 100k on a filler actress, or even worse yet, one for which there are very few or no actual videos for the certain scenes.

Edit: I should add, i'm not even sure if anything like this is possible. Just curious.
If you set a girl with the line

"Power": 25,

Somewhere in there, that will encode it as a Crown Jewel candidate.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I assume this would not work in the scramble game mode though, correct?
You would be incorrect. It checks for Power:25 to develop its crown jewels on game start. Scrambling of traits in game are done live when you 'see' them through the recruit screen.

Last edited:

WhoIsHee

Apr 22, 2020
I made new packs and the videos just don't open, older girls opens normally, but the every new one i added, doesn't show the videos in the booths. Anyone having the same problem? Any help or solution to this?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Excuse my ignorance, but how do i check and change this?
If you made the clips, there might be some indication of it in the video editor (where would depend on which program you're using). If you have VLC Media Player, you can open one of your videos and click Tools > Codec Information.

Reactions: WhoIsHee

WhoIsHee

Apr 22, 2020
If you made the clips, there might be some indication of it in the video editor (where would depend on which program you're using). If you have VLC Media Player, you can open one of your videos and click Tools > Codec Information.
That was actually the problem, the new videos were in VP9 and olders in VP8, now i can solve it. Thanks a lot for the help.

Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Pardon my ignorance, but what does this suppose to show and allow you to do?
Those are times for when a new customer is expected to arrive. Once the timer reaches the bottom it does a check (based on reputation and the day) and if it succeeds a customer shows up. It then goes to the other timer unless your booths are full.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Those are times for when a new customer is expected to arrive. Once the timer reaches the bottom it does a check (based on reputation and the day) and if it succeeds a customer shows up. It then goes to the other timer unless your booths are full.
Thank you for that! I've been playing the game for a few years and had no idea about that myself.

skinnynerd

Sep 25, 2020
Apologies if this has already been covered before, but I couldn't track down a fix for this. I am having a bug with a new pack I just put together- she can't be recruited in scramble mode, and setting her to first girl results in the game hanging and crashing. adding multiple first girls just results in her never showing up as well. Here is a link to the pack in question:

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Apologies if this has already been covered before, but I couldn't track down a fix for this. I am having a bug with a new pack I just put together- she can't be recruited in scramble mode, and setting her to first girl results in the game hanging and crashing. adding multiple first girls just results in her never showing up as well. Here is a link to the pack in question:
Mega
Just added the pack into one of my games and it loaded fine. Depending on the version some packs get placed into the lottery even if not noted to do so. I checked the pack in 9.5.0.2, and it did take a moment to load all the packs but it did load and was first girl.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Depending on the version some packs get placed into the lottery even if not noted to do so.
I think this happened to me with a couple packs too (including a brand new one I made myself). Any idea why it does that?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I think this happened to me with a couple packs too (including a brand new one I made myself). Any idea why it does that?
I don't have an answer as to why, but I'll add that its happened to me as well. I even went into the JSON editor and told it she was NOT in the lottery, but when I went to hire her, she wasn't there. It seems both random and rare, but its certainly a thing.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I've started a new game since then, I'm curious to see whether it will happen with the same packs.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes