What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I've played the game for quite a while now, and feel silly that I'd never even tried to use a Negotiator until recently. I hired a girl with the Brat personality, and had to figure out what to do. After I did, I realized that the Nagotiator was actually useful in other cases, where I had clients who wanted something higher end than any of the available girls working were willing to do. And so I was able to capture that money that I'd have lost otherwise.

Interestingly, sometimes when I do that, the girl will do some other, lower end act with the client instead though. Like using a toy instead of giving a blowjob. Is that coded in to work that way, based on their personality and level?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Oh, I just savespam for that. Still doesn't help if I pick an investor and decide I don't want them later, though.
I save spam for the lottery. Sometimes because I just don't feel like using that particular girl, sometimes because I have plans to add a lot of my own content to a pack and haven't yet. I hadn't thought about it for the investors.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
VC does not see Spa/Gym/Gloryhole videos, and to help retain each game's niche I have not made any in-roads into including TUSC-specific additions in VC.
Im curious about a possible workaround, obviously you have to tell the game where to grab videos for each performance so shouldnt there be a way for you to tell the game to also search for TUSC specific folders? Like if its looking for foreplay can you tell the game to look in performance/work/ foreplay and gym/foreplay and spa/foreplay? That way it ignores the gym or spa rooms since VC doesnt have them and just treats it as a normal foreplay video.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Im curious about a possible workaround, obviously you have to tell the game where to grab videos for each performance so shouldnt there be a way for you to tell the game to also search for TUSC specific folders? Like if its looking for foreplay can you tell the game to look in performance/work/ foreplay and gym/foreplay and spa/foreplay? That way it ignores the gym or spa rooms since VC doesnt have them and just treats it as a normal foreplay video.
Oh there's absolutely a way. It's not even a difficult thing to do, really--every so often I think about doing so, and think about how I would implement TUSC elements.

I'm choosing not to, out of respect for what TUSC is doing and its unique elements.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Oh there's absolutely a way. It's not even a difficult thing to do, really--every so often I think about doing so, and think about how I would implement TUSC elements.

I'm choosing not to, out of respect for what TUSC is doing and its unique elements.
Im only meaning in the barest terms of making so that if someone downloads a TUSC pack they dont need to worry about moving any of the files around to see all of the videos. I was trying to do that for the TUSC torrent but its almost impossible to tell where things should go because if you just copy and paste it just vomits a bunch of loose files everywhere that still have to be sorted and moved into their actual subfolders. It was an absolute pain and something I really dont enjoy the thought of having to do. And since packs with TUSC content seem to be gaining a lot of popularity I only suggested that so that they would be somewhat compatible.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Im only meaning in the barest terms of making so that if someone downloads a TUSC pack they dont need to worry about moving any of the files around to see all of the videos. I was trying to do that for the TUSC torrent but its almost impossible to tell where things should go because if you just copy and paste it just vomits a bunch of loose files everywhere that still have to be sorted and moved into their actual subfolders. It was an absolute pain and something I really dont enjoy the thought of having to do. And since packs with TUSC content seem to be gaining a lot of popularity I only suggested that so that they would be somewhat compatible.
I have never used a torrent, but any TUSC girlpack that you download from a MEGA link will work in both games.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I have never used a torrent, but any TUSC girlpack that you download from a MEGA link will work in both games.
It works but it wont read any of the videos in the other folders, it only reads from Performance/Work so it misses all the other stuff in the pack because they go at the same level as Performance. So it misses Gym, Gloryhole, and Spa folders which for some girls is pretty large. All I was suggesting is that VC have a way to grab all those subfolders without actually making those rooms in the game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You know I have a curiosity question, im working on my 3rd girlpack for VC and I absolutely LOVE how sexy this girl is when shes legs up and being eaten out but im having such a hard time trying to figure out where it would be appropriate to put those clips at. Ive taken to putting them into closer for dance but that seems so early in the game to unlock nude contact. Is it appropriate to use closer for those scenes or is there a way to add a category for pussy eating in VC? Like it feels like it would be appropriate in with foreplay but none of the 3 options are right for it.

Same thing pretty much goes for fingering or ass eating, we dont really ever have categories for female pleasure, its all male pleasure stuff.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
You know I have a curiosity question, im working on my 3rd girlpack for VC and I absolutely LOVE how sexy this girl is when shes legs up and being eaten out but im having such a hard time trying to figure out where it would be appropriate to put those clips at. Ive taken to putting them into closer for dance but that seems so early in the game to unlock nude contact. Is it appropriate to use closer for those scenes or is there a way to add a category for pussy eating in VC? Like it feels like it would be appropriate in with foreplay but none of the 3 options are right for it.

Same thing pretty much goes for fingering or ass eating, we dont really ever have categories for female pleasure, its all male pleasure stuff.
Short answer is put them in wherever you choose, the person who downloads the pack can easily move or remove them. The main thing to remember is(as most packmackers will tell you)that you are creating for yourself and being kind enough to share your work.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Short answer is put them in wherever you choose, the person who downloads the pack can easily move or remove them. The main thing to remember is(as most packmackers will tell you)that you are creating for yourself and being kind enough to share your work.
Thats a good point, im just trying to stick to some sort of rhythm with these packs so I figured I would ask.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Wellll... bear in mind this is a service industry, not about her, per se.

That said, I dunno what the right answer is. I personally prefer to see them later rather than earlier. Oral actually seems a place for it, or Hand/Titjob in terms of 'equal tier.'

I won't likely add any new categories at any time, though, just because the game structure doesn't really support it all too well.

GrooveDaddy

Nov 13, 2018

I put eating out and the like in base nude pose depending on the clip, fingering in hand masturbation, and strapons in toy masturbation (or in sex)....for when those scenes are just too good not to have in. Just my 2 cents ^^. To me, closer is def too early for all that. I like that slow build!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I put eating out and the like in base nude pose depending on the clip, fingering in hand masturbation, and strapons in toy masturbation (or in sex)....for when those scenes are just too good not to have in. Just my 2 cents ^^. To me, closer is def too early for all that. I like that slow build!
When I add it to my own packs, I put eating out under facefuck, because its technically oral.

Anything that's just hard to categorize that isn't penetration and involves a guy, I put into the footjob section, as its basically on par with handjobs and titjobs.

Reactions: GrooveDaddy

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
When I add it to my own packs, I put eating out under facefuck, because its technically oral.

Anything that's just hard to categorize that isn't penetration and involves a guy, I put into the footjob section, as its basically on par with handjobs and titjobs.
I dont know, I like the idea of setting it in footjob but then the people that like footjobs would be bombarded by the clips that obviously arent a FJ when they want to see one. For me it works because I dont like FJ's and disable them in my playthroughs. I might just leave them out entirely when I zip the pack for public consumption and then go back to putting them in closer for my personal copy. Id say maybe naked would work come to think about it though.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I put them in ToyMast myself (and I put getting fingered by someone else in HandMast).

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Are sex files and vids supposed to be titled certain things for the game to recognize it? I have Amia Miley and everything except for her sex scenes are viewable. It doesn't show any of the clips in the folder. 1693877947497.png

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Are sex files and vids supposed to be titled certain things for the game to recognize it? I have Amia Miley and everything except for her sex scenes are viewable. It doesn't show any of the clips in the folder. View attachment 2904844
No. They can have any title at all, as long as they're in the right folder, and in a video format that your PC can recognize.

I can't explain why, but I've downloaded packs created by others where I can't see any of the videos within the game, even though I can play them on my PC out of the game. I've also had strange cases where the game only recognizes them after I play them outside, but once I do its oK. No idea why.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Are sex files and vids supposed to be titled certain things for the game to recognize it? I have Amia Miley and everything except for her sex scenes are viewable. It doesn't show any of the clips in the folder. View attachment 2904844
Make sure that all the videos are in mp4 or webm formats and have the extension mp4 or webm.

If webm, make sure they're encoded as v8 (not v9) for video and vorbis for sound.

Reactions: rb813

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Make sure that all the videos are in mp4 or webm formats and have the extension mp4 or webm.

If webm, make sure they're encoded as v8 (not v9) for video and vorbis for sound.
Definitely noticed they are all webm format. The other performances are also webm so I'm not sure what could be the problem.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes