What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
great in every way shame on not being updated all i do is wait top game but updates no
Other than the occasional tweak there really isn't that much I can do with it as it stands, it's more or less done in terms of game mechanics. Content is user generated, though.

Would my bad habit of cycling through recruitable girls until I get the perfect ones I want be causing that? I'm sure I cycle through every girl in my attempts to find the perfect ones.
I mean, I run too many girls to have caught it in my own testing. This really is a 'this is on me' deal.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler :

Is the "bio bug" fixed now? See my post on page 189 :rolleyes:.
It's not technically a bug, it's a 'feature' I've stripped because it's not relevant or useful and I needed the room for other things. As far as I can remember, if you're looking at bios, you're not on the version I'm on. (Though it's been a while.)

Basically I stripped code to see the bio out a long time ago--most people weren't really using it and I needed the space to relay other information.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Disgruntler :

Atm i am on version v9.5.0.1 from op (and in this version you see the bios^^)... so maybe update the op with the actual version could help ppl to avoid confusion :cool:.

PS: After doing some search here ... it seems v9.5.0.2 is just a "beta or test version" and it's not officially released yet?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I mean, I run too many girls to have caught it in my own testing. This really is a 'this is on me' deal.
Yep, that was the issue. I think it's fine personally. Kind of makes a decision to get perfect trait girls but no lottery versus cheap lottery girls with random traits. It's like another way to play. I don't really have the space for a ton of girl packs so I do see the same girls a bunch but I only play this game intermittently.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yep, that was the issue. I think it's fine personally. Kind of makes a decision to get perfect trait girls but no lottery versus cheap lottery girls with random traits. It's like another way to play. I don't really have the space for a ton of girl packs so I do see the same girls a bunch but I only play this game intermittently.
I also included a way to trade connection for rerolls for traits for a girl you get as well, if you use the right investments.

Spectrum01

Dec 15, 2018
Ran into a problem: Some girls won't show up anymore in the assignment screen after a few days. Any solutions? Thanks!

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, just recently got back into the game again after 'trimming' my packs to around 500--I still kept the others for rotation.

Anyways, I don't know when the next update is coming or if it is at all, but if I could request a feature just in case: would it be possible for us to have an initial training session for new girls? As in: you hit the recruit button and it goes into a girlpack creator-made introduction/audition scene. I think it would be cool.

I will now retreat into the shadows once again.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
As in: you hit the recruit button and it goes into a girlpack creator-made introduction/audition scene. I think it would be cool.
The problem with adding a feature like this is that all the hundreds or thousands of existing girlpacks wouldn't have one, and a lot of people making new packs wouldn't bother to make them either (judging by how many packs don't have lessons), so it wouldn't be worth the trouble of programming something that most packs won't have.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Welcome back, ChubberLang, you've been missed.

The problem with adding a feature like this is that all the hundreds or thousands of existing girlpacks wouldn't have one, and a lot of people making new packs wouldn't bother to make them either (judging by how many packs don't have lessons), so it wouldn't be worth the trouble of programming something that most packs won't have.
Yep.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Fair enough. I wish I knew something about programming though. An easy to use Lesson builder app (like a creative version of sailer's app) would probably increase lessons in general pretty dramatically--I know I'd make a bunch for previous packs. And lets be real girls with lessons just feel better. I tried looking at CaptC's python files but I'll be damned if I could figure it out. Anyways, shadows retreat etc.

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
Fair enough. I wish I knew something about programming though. An easy to use Lesson builder app (like a creative version of sailer's app) would probably increase lessons in general pretty dramatically--I know I'd make a bunch for previous packs. And lets be real girls with lessons just feel better. I tried looking at CaptC's python files but I'll be damned if I could figure it out. Anyways, shadows retreat etc.
I don't know. I feel like lessons should feel more important. I would like for them to be like with your assistant where they unlock stuff like anal sex etc. and the girl won't do it before then (even when you try to use the negotiator).

Creating lessons isn't hard, but why put time and work into that when using lessons doesn't feel rewarding at all?

Reactions: rb813

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Disgruntler Any desire to create a Linux build? I know next to nothing about Unity but i'm on Linux and willing to give it a blast...
If you're willing to snag a copy of Unity 2019 I can get you the source and you can build it, I don't mind that. A heads up though, a Linux client may not have the same video availability as Windows and it might, in fact, break a bit. You might need to go into certain functions in StaticFunctions.cs and remove references to .mp4/.mpg so that the game won't try to play videos unavailable to Linux's Unity.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
yes, they are on-floor managers. How do I put them in the backstage position though? :unsure: Thanks!
Once you buy certain upgrades, a link shows up on the left side towards the bottom for backstage positions that remove the girls from work in exchange for certain benefits.

Reactions: Spectrum01
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes