What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017

Here is her folder, anyone is welcome to try it out and see if you can get it to work.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Mega

Here is her folder, anyone is welcome to try it out and see if you can get it to work.
If there's only one specific subfolder that's not working, it might help to upload just that folder. I was gonna check real quick whether the webm codec was 8 or 9, but I'm not gonna download over 3GB just for a little troubleshooting.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
If there's only one specific subfolder that's not working, it might help to upload just that folder. I was gonna check real quick whether the webm codec was 8 or 9, but I'm not gonna download over 3GB just for a little troubleshooting.

154 mb

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
1693922647229.png
I believe this is the problem right here. Disgruntler can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the old names for the sex folders don't work anymore in the game. They need to be renamed to "FacingVaginal" and "BackVaginal".

EDIT: I see that the folder does have the correct name in your original screenshot, so I'm not sure. I checked a few of the videos and confirmed that they are VP8 (the good codec that works in Unity).

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Try the TUSC-complaint pack for her, see if it works.
View attachment 2905951
I believe this is the problem right here. Disgruntler can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the old names for the sex folders don't work anymore in the game. They need to be renamed to "FacingVaginal" and "BackVaginal".

EDIT: I see that the folder does have the correct name in your original screenshot, so I'm not sure. I checked a few of the videos and confirmed that they are VP8 (the good codec that works in Unity).
Folder name issues is the first thing I tried to look at. Yeah, they're VP8 too, I did check that. I dunno why it's not working, VP8 works on all platforms for unity (mp4 codecs do not, but that's not the issue here)

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
After unlocking foreplay sometimes this crazy stuff is happening ...

Venus_Club.JPG

After dropping a girl in the spot ... sometimes they just glitch and i can't select them anymore.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
After unlocking foreplay sometimes this crazy stuff is happening ...

View attachment 2917230

After dropping a girl in the spot ... sometimes they just glitch and i can't select them anymore.
I think if you use tab to cycle through the girls you can select them as if they were still at the side bar. Then you can use the hotkeys to assign them to the customers and it should fix itself. It's been a while since I've gotten this issue though. What version are you on?

I'm having an issue with lottery girls in Scramble Mode with Crown Jewels enabled. Girls in the lottery don't actually gain any stats, like openness or skills. Makes them near unusable. I feel like I recall reading somewhere in this thread that there was a fix but I can't find it.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I think if you use tab to cycle through the girls you can select them as if they were still at the side bar. Then you can use the hotkeys to assign them to the customers and it should fix itself. It's been a while since I've gotten this issue though. What version are you on?

I'm having an issue with lottery girls in Scramble Mode with Crown Jewels enabled. Girls in the lottery don't actually gain any stats, like openness or skills. Makes them near unusable. I feel like I recall reading somewhere in this thread that there was a fix but I can't find it.
I've had it do that, and I just quit and reload, and usually that fixes it.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Girls in the lottery don't actually gain any stats, like openness or skills. Makes them near unusable. I feel like I recall reading somewhere in this thread that there was a fix but I can't find it.
Brats don't. It's not the lottery. Lottery girls, once hired, gain stats in the normal fashion.

I do have a minor fix patch uploaded for the girls-in-weird-places glitch (It has to do with frameloss during very specific videos from the Windows OS player Unity uses---

Reactions: JennaJJ

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Brats don't. It's not the lottery. Lottery girls, once hired, gain stats in the normal fashion.

I do have a minor fix patch uploaded for the girls-in-weird-places glitch (It has to do with frameloss during very specific videos from the Windows OS player Unity uses--- Mega
Sorry I should've mentioned that it's universal with all the girls from the lottery, not just brats. Thanks for the fixed version though!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry I should've mentioned that it's universal with all the girls from the lottery, not just brats. Thanks for the fixed version though!
If this is the case, there's probably a reason having to do with a girl from the lottery also showing up in the current scramble list which leads to duplicate object references--there's certainly nothing identifying a lottery girl after she's recruited.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
If this is the case, there's probably a reason having to do with a girl from the lottery also showing up in the current scramble list which leads to duplicate object references--there's certainly nothing identifying a lottery girl after she's recruited.
Would my bad habit of cycling through recruitable girls until I get the perfect ones I want be causing that? I'm sure I cycle through every girl in my attempts to find the perfect ones.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes