What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

JorranG

Nov 29, 2018
I think having an option in the recruit menu that allows you to randomize a girls stats would be awesome, it would solve the issue of having "overpowered" girlpack characters. You could make the randomizer tiered so youd have one for cheap, mid tier and high end girls.
If when you recruit you get the option of Innocent, Stripper, Slut or something and the cost and randomization is based on that. For example
Innocent: All stats random 10 or lower. Cost 300
Stripper: Openness Random between 20 and 40. All other Stats Random 20 or less: Cost 5000 and 10 Rep
Slut: Openness Random between 40 and 70. All other stats Random 50 or less: Cost 20000 and 30 Rep

So for each girl you recruit you can choose what to recruit them at. It's way more fun to manage a girl from innocence to group sex slut IMO than have the 100 girls (no matter the cost), but the way the system works once you have an upgraded club you need to work girls with a range of openness so you can train innocents but cater to all clients. This means you might want to hire girls at higher levels.

Reactions: khumak and OzoneK7

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Girlpack: Franceska Jaimes

Next one is Paige Turnah. Should have it ready in the next couple of days. Then maybe Katerina Hartlova or Codi Vore. Any of you have recommendations of curvier girls? Feel like we don't have many yet.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Girlpack: Franceska Jaimes Mega

Next one is Paige Turnah. Should have it ready in the next couple of days. Then maybe Katerina Hartlova or Codi Vore. Any of you have recommendations of curvier girls? Feel like we don't have many yet.
Jada Stevens, Carmella Bing , Havana Ginger, Shy Love , Lisa Del Sierra, Marina Visconti...?

Last edited:

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Jada Stevens, Carmella Bing , Havana Ginger, Shy Love , Lisa Del Sierra, Marina Visconti...?
I have a couple of these in mind, mainly Carmella and Liza. Hopefully will do them in the coming weeks. Thanks for the recommendations. Just out of curiosity, what version of carmella do you envision? Pre-or post weight gain?

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I have a couple of these in mind, mainly Carmella and Liza. Hopefully will do them in the coming weeks. Thanks for the recommendations. Just out of curiosity, what version of carmella do you envision? Pre-or post weight gain?
Pre weight, please ! If you want some more, i'm more than happy to suggest, it's my type too ! What about early Ryan Conner, sounds good ? Vicky Vette ? Alexis Amore ?

Reactions: OzoneK7

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Pre weight, please ! If you want some more, i'm more than happy to suggest, it's my type too ! What about early Ryan Conner, sounds good ? Vicky Vette ? Alexis Amore ?
All great suggestions, I haven't seen much of early Ryan Conner but I'll look into her a bit more.

Reactions: Thornhill

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Maybe this is a silly question. Can we "update" the pre-loaded girls? Kimmy Granger just did her first anal and anal creampie video and I wanted to add this to her profile (as well as update her photos). Is this possible?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I think having an option in the recruit menu that allows you to randomize a girls stats would be awesome, it would solve the issue of having "overpowered" girlpack characters. You could make the randomizer tiered so youd have one for cheap, mid tier and high end girls.
If when you recruit you get the option of Innocent, Stripper, Slut or something and the cost and randomization is based on that. For example
Innocent: All stats random 10 or lower. Cost 300
Stripper: Openness Random between 20 and 40. All other Stats Random 20 or less: Cost 5000 and 10 Rep
Slut: Openness Random between 40 and 70. All other stats Random 50 or less: Cost 20000 and 30 Rep

So for each girl you recruit you can choose what to recruit them at. It's way more fun to manage a girl from innocence to group sex slut IMO than have the 100 girls (no matter the cost), but the way the system works once you have an upgraded club you need to work girls with a range of openness so you can train innocents but cater to all clients. This means you might want to hire girls at higher levels.
This is good idea. I'll think about adding it in some way.

Had some extra time so...Paige Turnah Girlpack: Mega
Thanks for the packs.
Both added to the OP.

Maybe this is a silly question. Can we "update" the pre-loaded girls? Kimmy Granger just did her first anal and anal creampie video and I wanted to add this to her profile (as well as update her photos). Is this possible?
Unfortunately, you can't update the in-game packs. I'll eventually take them out of the game and use them like other packs but this is in a relatively far future.

Reactions: jggold and Tinuss
Dec 22, 2017
Oookay I've done it below you'll find the Compilation of Girlpacks I have downloaded from here. These are from my personal use. I.E I skipped the models I didn't like. Who is in here will be listed in the spoiler with the name of the creator.
I didn't make any of these girl packs. I did however balance them out stats wise. I.E there is no 300 cost all 100 girls coz that bothered me and threw out the balance. If you wanna do that you can edit the JSON files yourselves.

Yes it's in the rar attached at the bottom. Extract it and run it and download the torrent with your program of choice.
Please be a bro and seed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I have a type sue me. Going forward probably once a week I'll gather up all the girlpacks in the thread and update the compilation. Yes including ones I'm not necessarily a fan of might warrant it's own thread where we can discuss my issues with wanting to balance these somewhat. Hopefully no one goes after my head for this O_O

Depending on how well people take me compiling their work and cutting it up like frankenstein I might start bug fixing them. I.E some girls having some really really horrible cropping. And ofc more balancing. God forbid I might make some girlpacks myself.

EDIT: As a Sidenote someone should really give this game a Management Tag.
EDIT2: Info for the pheasants
any way to get this on mega? torrents suuuuuck

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I’ve started to put together some Girlpacks. These focus mostly on performers from the past few years with no augmentation and limited body art. The clips are mp4 and usually between 20-30 seconds long.

So far, I’ve finished:

Ashley Lane

Chloe Cherry

Elena Koshka

Gia Derza

India Summer

Kennedy Kressler

Lily Rader

Odette Delacroix

Samantha Rone

Suzie Sun

Tara Ashley

I have the elements for these but haven’t finished them:
Hannah Hays
Jennifer White
Lexi Belle

These 3 are on Page 35. I probably should have added them here but editing this was an afterthought and I'm a dumbass half the time.

Rita Jalace
Stella Cox
Sunny Lane
Alice Green (added since earlier post).

I’ll peruse the request thread and see if there are a few more I can add.

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I’ve started to put together some Girlpacks. These focus mostly on performers from the past few years with no augmentation and limited body art. The clips are mp4 and usually between 20-30 seconds long.

So far, I’ve finished:

Ashley Lane
Mega

Chloe Cherry
Mega

Elena Koshka
Mega

Gia Derza
Mega

India Summer
Mega

Kennedy Kressler
Mega

Lily Rader
Mega

Odette Delacroix
Mega

Samantha Rone
Mega

Suzie Sun
Mega

Tara Ashley
Mega

Hannah Hays
Jennifer White
Lexi Belle
Rita Jalace
Stella Cox
Sunny Lane.

Damn, that is a nice selection of girls you got there! Excellent job!

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
What tools do you use for video editing? I want to do my Hitomi girlpack....
OpenShot is pretty good freeware for editing. Cutting up premade clips doesn't require high-end software. It has some decent effects for splicing and the like. If you're looking to purchase, I use Filmora9 from Wondershare. It's not super expensive. It's relatively easy to learn (very much like OpenShot) and it's versatile. Hope that helps.

Reactions: soulreaper777

xelfer6

Mar 18, 2019

So far, I’ve finished:

Ashley Lane
Mega

Chloe Cherry
Mega

Elena Koshka
Mega

Gia Derza
Mega

India Summer
Mega

Kennedy Kressler
Mega

Lily Rader
Mega

Odette Delacroix
Mega

Samantha Rone
Mega

Suzie Sun
Mega

Tara Ashley
Mega

Hannah Hays
Jennifer White
Lexi Belle
Rita Jalace
Stella Cox
Sunny Lane.

Awesome work ! very solid indeed

Reactions: soulreaper777
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes