• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

4ffe

May 26, 2018
Thanks for the packs!
Added to the OP.
Except for Charisma Capelli, because the pack is too big. If you can reduce its size to around 500 MB, I'll add it.
I actually don't know how to make the file smaller, if anyone has the needed software feel free to make the Pack smaller.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
A trio of new Girlpacks, including the much-requested Lexi Belle.
I'm no longer working remotely as of Monday so my progress will slow (since the bosses would really frown upon me working on these at the office!).

Lexi Belle

Hannah Hays

Jennifer White

Stella Cox

Still to come (elements sorted, just need to crop the vids into workable scenes):
Rita Jalace
Sunny Lane
Alice Green

Edit: Stella Cox finished and uploaded.

Last edited:

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys, i don't know if some1 have already told, but the pack of Elsa Jean doesn't work, the videos don't apear, any1 know how can i resolve that issue or it's broken? one more time sorry for my bad english cumpz
If you can still play them in a standard media media player ( i assume that is the case ) your problem is the same as mine, v.4.1 uses a new type of Unity which has some codec issues. Go back to a previous version, and you'll be fine.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
hi, decided that can finally contribute something, as im not programer, but i know how to follow simple intructions :D

im preping GirlPack, i know that official limt is 500mb, but for me is bit small [ even i have bad internet ], thats why i decided to use 1gb limit, its up to you. here is link to MegaDrive folder, where i will be uploading my work.

[ i update post in advance, if girls dont show up, possible im still uploading, sorry i have shitty internet ]
current list:
1. Gia Milana [ Shy Evans ]
2. Savannah Bond
3. Lisa Ann
4. Alexis Texas 2

current planned [ not in order ]:
1. Alix Lynx
2. Alex Black
3. Emily Addison
4. Nessa Devil
5. Sophie Dee

current re-upload with changed video to webm
1. Charisma Cappelli
2. Lena Paul
3. Mercedes Carrera
4. Sarah Banks
5. Shy Love
6. Abella Danger
7. Anna Bell Peaks
8. Ava Addams
9. Summer Nite
10. Adriana Chechik
11. Amy Anderssen
12. Angela White
13. Bryci
14. Eva Notty
15. Mia Khalifa
16. Anissa Kate
17. Ashley Lane
18. Dani Daniels
19. Dellai Twins

im not puting all other girls, as there is plenty that i plan, and will update here

also spotted, not sure if intended or not, but worth consider, when anyone else is building packs
1. game prefers *.webm file over *.mp4, possible due different encoders [ thats why i convert what i have, to that format, if anyone wish, i can re-upload some other girls ]
2.girls, folders names, can not contain any special symbol, or game will randomly play file from other folder [ got confused when this first time happened for my pack ],edit, small note as it looks that someone have already found this, its seems to be missing from guide
A little note, the girlpack folder must have the same name as the one you wrote inside the json file. That's why the game is not using any of the abella danger clips you put together. This can be fixed by simply renaming the folder ;)
3. maybe is worth consider, include in Bio, nicknames under with girls are know, as many of them have changed them over years - here is small help

Last edited:

4ffe

May 26, 2018
also spotted, not sure if intended or not, but worth consider, when anyone else is building packs
1. game prefers *.webm file over *.mp4, possible due different encoders [ thats why i convert what i have, to that format, if anyone wish, i can re-upload some other girls ]
you are very welcome to re-upload any Girl Pack that I created.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
So many girlpacks yet were still missing Lisa Ann...strange
will try my best, hope this week, it takes time, im new to this editing stuff

you are very welcome to re-upload any Girl Pack that I created.
add four, not sure if this are yours [ it was looking like it ], if this are another author and wana have them removed, let me know

Last edited:

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
I know it is not that easy....I struggle with it myself

Here are my Packs:
Aryana Adin:
Charisma Cappelli:
Summer Nite:
hi, accidently i have reduced size of Charisma Cappelli to 1/3 what was orginal :D
sorry :p [ quality and size of video should be same ], uploading to my folder
will add other two, but not today

4ffe

May 26, 2018
hi, accidently i have reduced size of Charisma Cappelli to 1/3 what was orginal :D
sorry :p [ quality and size of video should be same ], uploading to my folder
will add other two, but not today
perfect :)

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 650410

Overview:
Ever dreamt of managing your own sex club/brothel? Hiring beautiful women and putting them in touch with people looking for some "fun"? All of that in a lighthearted and funny* atmoshpere? Then don' t look any further, you found what you were looking for!​
hi Tobe

my suggestions to expand game, of course if you have time :D

VC proposing futures :
1. personal rooms:
- that we can see girl ourself with different positions [ also for testing ]
- room manager [ for guests / expensive ]
- massage function added to girls [ of course if they have it avalible ]
- custom charge for service

2. main room
- more girls in main room [ more then 8 to be able to add / high level ? ]
- more booths / personalized boths
- possibility to disable/enable sound in main room for some girls
- be able to chosse type for a day event - skin color, body, sexuality, events, etc.

3. secretary / security / maids / barmans
- be able to assign girls ?
- more options ? personal training ? :D [ it will connect with personal room ]
- events with above ? for example problems with guests ? [ that will allow some extra video to be added with girls ]
-

4. be a pimp
- guest request [ expensive - business/ underground ], send a girl [ extra points ]
- BDSM or other functions [ connected with above and personal rooms ]

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Girlpack: Kimber Veils.
This pack is what I would call "broad but shallow". Kimber doesn't do group or anal work but I've included extra of the other acts. She is a tight-bodied crazy slut. She reminds me of an ex. I should really call Shelly.........
131_1000.jpg
Anyway. This is my first webm pack. I think I've finally figured out a compression I'm happy with and these end up about 2/3 the size of my mp4 packs. I'll convert my older ones as new features require their adjustment. This will require proper codec support though so read back on this thread if videos don't load with this pack.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A trio of new Girlpacks, including the much-requested Lexi Belle.
I'm no longer working remotely as of Monday so my progress will slow (since the bosses would really frown upon me working on these at the office!).

Lexi Belle
Mega

Hannah Hays
Mega

Jennifer White
Mega

Stella Cox
Mega

Still to come (elements sorted, just need to crop the vids into workable scenes):
Rita Jalace
Sunny Lane
Alice Green

Edit: Stella Cox finished and uploaded.
Girlpack: Beverly Paige Mega (No anal, anal creampie, footjob or body finish)
Girlpack: Kimber Veils.
This pack is what I would call "broad but shallow". Kimber doesn't do group or anal work but I've included extra of the other acts. She is a tight-bodied crazy slut. She reminds me of an ex. I should really call Shelly.........
View attachment 686013
Anyway. This is my first webm pack. I think I've finally figured out a compression I'm happy with and these end up about 2/3 the size of my mp4 packs. I'll convert my older ones as new features require their adjustment. This will require proper codec support though so read back on this thread if videos don't load with this pack.

Kimber Veils Mega
Thanks for your packs! They have been added to the OP, under the new packs category.

hi Tobe

my suggestions to expand game, of course if you have time :D

VC proposing futures :
1. personal rooms:
- that we can see girl ourself with different positions [ also for testing ]
- room manager [ for guests / expensive ]
- massage function added to girls [ of course if they have it avalible ]

2. main room
- more girls in main room [ more then 8 to be able to add / high level ? ]
- more booths / personalized boths
- possibility to disable/enable sound in main room for some girls
- be able to chosse type for a day event - skin color, body, sexuality, events, etc.

3. secretary / security / maids / barmans
- be able to assign girls ?
- more options ? personal training ? :D [ it will connect with personal room ]
- events with above ? for example problems with guests ? [ that will allow some extra video to be added with girls ]
-

4. be a pimp
- guest request [ expensive - business/ underground ], send a girl [ extra points ]
- BDSM or other functions [ connected with above and personal rooms ]
Thanks for your suggestions! There are good ideas in it, some that I've intended to add for a while now, others that are new.
Unfortunately, this will take time. But I definitely intend to add many of these things.
Also, I added a link in the OP to your folder with the re-uploaded packs. You are right the game "likes" webm better, just because it is a more universal format. Just be careful of using the VP8 codec.
And yes, some special character do not work either.
Both of those things are caused by how Unity handles external files.
I will change the guide in the next update to include both of those remarks.

Reactions: cgaduck and xelfer6

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Girlpack: Dava Foxx.
One of my favorites right here.
Webm compressed and I *intentionally* left sound in. It's a tiny change in file size and if Tobe is going to add zoom-in sound I'd rather start future-proofing these. It does not seem to effect performance or the game in my testing but let me know if there's a problem.
Dava.jpg

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes