What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Some of your girlpacks never made it to the OP, I think because their individual links were not posted, just the link to your first post with your MEGA folder. So if people didn't know to look for them in you MEGA folder, they probably wouldn't know about them.
possible that most of girlpacks are way to large [ 1gb avarage ], im not complaining, i just share whole folder where are my girlpacks, re-uploads and collection of other girlpacks EloeM GirlPack and Extras

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
My first GirlPack: Anita Blond View attachment 693317
Mega

I hope you'll like it :)

Any feedback welcome.

Other GirlPacks to come ;)
The pack is good.

Only feedback is the "Dance Closer" folder videos.
I have noticed a lot of packs seem to get this a little incorrect.
"Dance Closer" is the next level straight after "Dance", and is accessible before you get the Topless policy.
So these should be more erotic than a "Dance video" and can have client interacting with the girl, but not topless or naked.

The only other thing I would say is the portrait pics.
This is my opinion, but should be a sexy clothed pic of the girl.

To help you with this here is a pic set for Anita Blond...

portrait.png portrait_small.png
Hope this helps.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
The pack is good.

Only feedback is the "Dance Closer" folder videos.
I have noticed a lot of packs seem to get this a little incorrect.
"Dance Closer" is the next level straight after "Dance", and is accessible before you get the Topless policy.
So these should be more erotic than a "Dance video" and can have client interacting with the girl, but not topless or naked.

The only other thing I would say is the portrait pics.
This is my opinion, but should be a sexy clothed pic of the girl.

To help you with this here is a pic set for Anita Blond...

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback, SiJa (y)

I'll pay attention to the "closer" section in my next packs.

Regarding the portrait images, I focused on the blond period of Anita, so I disregarded most of her black hair period.
But I will add only sexy dressed portraits in my next packs (the next one should be later today, by the way ;))

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
I've been having some real issues with the following girlpacks (India Summer, Holly Hendrix, Alexis Texas 1 and 2, Sunny Lane and Kimber Veils. I've downloaded each of them and redownloaded them multiple times. I haven't altered any of their JSON descriptions except making sure that they are not in the lottery and I can't get any of them to show up in the game. Some other girls have given some issue but have eventually worked but I can't for the life of me figure out why these girls wont show up. I've got about 75 girlpacks currently active so maybe that's too many for the game to load but idk. Alexis Texas 1 and 2 and Holly Hendrix did work before for me but have since stopped showing up entirely.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I've been having some real issues with the following girlpacks (India Summer, Holly Hendrix, Alexis Texas 1 and 2, Sunny Lane and Kimber Veils. I've downloaded each of them and redownloaded them multiple times. I haven't altered any of their JSON descriptions except making sure that they are not in the lottery and I can't get any of them to show up in the game.

If the girl requires influence points (like the India Summer and Sunny Lane packs that I made), you'll only get to see them once you reach that portion of the game. I haven't downloaded any of the others I can't speak to them. If you want to see them before the influence portion of the game starts, edit the JSON. I tested it out and that works for India and Sunny. Hope that helps.

Edit: I also realized that a screwed up some of the hair colors, body types, bust size, etc., because I'm too lazy to read the acceptable parameters. Those also can be fixed in the JSON data.

Reactions: OzoneK7

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
If the girl requires influence points (like the India Summer and Sunny Lane packs that I made), you'll only get to see them once you reach that portion of the game. I haven't downloaded any of the others I can't speak to them. If you want to see them before the influence portion of the game starts, edit the JSON. I tested it out and that works for India and Sunny. Hope that helps.

Edit: I also realized that a screwed up some of the hair colors, body types, bust size, etc., because I'm too lazy to read the acceptable parameters. Those also can be fixed in the JSON data.
I think you're right, I started the game again and it was only then that I ran into trouble. Influence might have something to do with it. Thanks for your help.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
how come no one has made a Sasha Grey pack?!
i wish to do more packs, unfortunate that require a lot of download, and with LTE internet, and download cap there is not much a can do every month, sorry
if still not done, i will try next month

Reactions: Keresaspa

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Another pack that was requested.
Sunny Lane
Mega

Rita Jalace
Mega

Lena Anderson
Mega

Edit: I used webm clips for these packs. They're a little larger than others and I'm not sure of the quality. I've never used webm before.

I'm running into trouble with the Alice Green pack I've been working on. She has no dancing clips that I can find. Without those, there is no reason to do the pack. Other things we can get by without but dancing is a must, I think.

If someone knows of any clips of Alice Green dancing, let me know. I have everything else.

I've started tracking elements for:
Cayenne Klein
Emma Evins
Leah Gotti
Marry Queen
Paige Owens
Rita Faltayano
Whitney Wright
Paula Price GirlPack repacked and re-uploaded, including new portrait pictures courtesy of SiJa (many thanks to him ! (y) ).
Mega
Thanks for the packs, both of you!
They have been added to the OP.

I think you're right, I started the game again and it was only then that I ran into trouble. Influence might have something to do with it. Thanks for your help.
I checked and yes, it's probably because all those girls need influence to be hired.
On another note, you mentioned having around 75 girlpacks I think. I'm curious to know how this affects the initial game loading time. How long is it for you?

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the packs, both of you!
They have been added to the OP.

I checked and yes, it's probably because all those girls need influence to be hired.
On another note, you mentioned having around 75 girlpacks I think. I'm curious to know how this affects the initial game loading time. How long is it for you?
The loading is less than ten seconds, around 6 or 7. Not that long at all.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes