• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Girlpack: Dava Foxx.
One of my favorites right here.
Webm compressed and I *intentionally* left sound in. It's a tiny change in file size and if Tobe is going to add zoom-in sound I'd rather start future-proofing these. It does not seem to effect performance or the game in my testing but let me know if there's a problem.

Dava Foxx Mega
Thanks for the pack!
Added to the OP.

Reactions: soulreaper777

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
bump, update main post here
reupload
Mia Khalifa +extras
Anissa Kate
Ashley Lane
Dani Daniels +extras

Overmafia

Jun 21, 2018
Love your game, I would also like to have sound on when you focus that would be a huge plus. Also maybe gain openness faster cuz it gets grindy with many girls added. Good job dev!

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
Dunno if someone already reported it, but Kali Roses' image doesn't work and Summer Nite doesn't appear at all in the recruit list

OzoneK7

Mar 9, 2018
Dunno if someone already reported it, but Kali Roses' image doesn't work and Summer Nite doesn't appear at all in the recruit list
If a girl doesn't appear in the recruit list, there's a good chance that she's in the lottery later unlocked in the game with the mafia. If you want to change who is and isn't in the lottery, go to their 'JSON' file in the girlpack itself and change their 'inLottery:' value from 'true,' to 'false,' or vice versa. As for Kali Roses, try re-downloading the girlpack. I haven't had any issues with her pack myself, so I don't think that there's anything wrong with the pack itself. If the image that doesn't work is just her profile image in the game, you could just download a new one from anywhere and add it to the image folder in her girlpack under the name 'portrait.jpg' or 'portrait.png'.

Last edited:
Reactions: EloeM

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
above is correct, just edit JSON file, all girls are working for me
bump, update main post here
Dellai Twins_reupload_webm_and_extras

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Thornhill

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Agree, this game is really good. It makes me wanna create my own girlpacks :)
Expect them to be posted around here in the near future ;)

xelfer6

Mar 18, 2019
everyone is doing an awesome job with all of this etc, but i do have 1 question. At least for me I like to build up each girls openness, at least for me i don't like that a good chunk of the stars start off at 100 openness or max 100 on everything. Is there a way i could change them to normal stats? aside from that all of you with the girl packs and tobe are doing an awesome job ^_^

empty_process

Mar 19, 2019
everyone is doing an awesome job with all of this etc, but i do have 1 question. At least for me I like to build up each girls openness, at least for me i don't like that a good chunk of the stars start off at 100 openness or max 100 on everything. Is there a way i could change them to normal stats? aside from that all of you with the girl packs and tobe are doing an awesome job ^_^
Go to the JSON_data folder in the girl pack you wish to change, open the Description file with a text editor (even notepad works) and change the numbers as you wish.

Reactions: EloeM and xelfer6

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Another pack that was requested.
Sunny Lane

Rita Jalace

Lena Anderson

Edit: I used webm clips for these packs. They're a little larger than others and I'm not sure of the quality. I've never used webm before.

I'm running into trouble with the Alice Green pack I've been working on. She has no dancing clips that I can find. Without those, there is no reason to do the pack. Other things we can get by without but dancing is a must, I think.

If someone knows of any clips of Alice Green dancing, let me know. I have everything else.

I've started tracking elements for:
Cayenne Klein
Emma Evins
Leah Gotti
Marry Queen
Paige Owens
Rita Faltayano
Whitney Wright

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes