What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
hey guys, great game, if i use gifts to change movie animations work? i've seen a lot of repeated movies in diferent stars...
I'm thinking of change that slowly, if not, how can i change them?

Last edited:

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
hey guys, great game, if i use gifts to change movie animations work? i've seen a lot of repeated movies in diferent stars...
I'm thinking of change that slowly, if not, how can i change them?
I assume you mean gifs. Nope. Game uses small video clips. Review the OP and under the "Girlpacks" spoiler button you'll see a guide PDF at the bottom explaining girlpack structure.

Reactions: Scaffie

Kaprikorn

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Hey dev,

The girl packs spoiler in the OP is getting pretty big and I feel it's a bit confusing without any proper overview.

What I suggest is a spoiler inside the girl pack spoiler with all the 'old' girl packs and put all girls packs that have been uploaded in the pas week or two above that so everyone can immediately see what new packs have been made instead of having to compare all their data or search through the replies in the already 34 pages of this post :)

I have great admiration for you as this is a magnificent piece of software you have created and hope to see many new developments both in the storyline and other forms of content.

Reactions: xelfer6

4ffe

May 26, 2018
Girlpack: Shy Love
Big breasted, tall, latina legend. 100% pack this.
A really great pack. One of the best so far! Thank you.
Just one little thing that I have noticed multiple times now: It does not make much sense, if the "closer dance" option shows the model topless, because "topless" can only be unlocked after this option.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
A really great pack. One of the best so far! Thank you.
Just one little thing that I have noticed multiple times now: It does not make much sense, if the "closer dance" option shows the model topless, because "topless" can only be unlocked after this option.
We're kind of limited to what we can get source material for but I see your point. I'll try to factor that in.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I’ve started to put together some Girlpacks. These focus mostly on performers from the past few years with no augmentation and limited body art. The clips are mp4 and usually between 20-30 seconds long.

So far, I’ve finished:

Ashley Lane
Mega

Chloe Cherry
Mega

Elena Koshka
Mega

Gia Derza
Mega

India Summer
Mega

Kennedy Kressler
Mega

Lily Rader
Mega

Odette Delacroix
Mega

Samantha Rone
Mega

Suzie Sun
Mega

Tara Ashley
Mega

I have the elements for these but haven’t finished them:
Hannah Hays
Jennifer White
Lexi Belle
Rita Jalace
Stella Cox
Sunny Lane.

I’ll peruse the request thread and see if there are a few more I can add.
Girlpack: Shy Love
Big breasted, tall, latina legend. 100% pack this.
View attachment 682540
Shy Love Mega
I know it is not that easy....I struggle with it myself

Here are my Packs:
Aryana Adin:
Charisma Cappelli:
Summer Nite:
Thanks for the packs!
Added to the OP.
Except for Charisma Capelli, because the pack is too big. If you can reduce its size to around 500 MB, I'll add it.

Hey dev,

The girl packs spoiler in the OP is getting pretty big and I feel it's a bit confusing without any proper overview.

What I suggest is a spoiler inside the girl pack spoiler with all the 'old' girl packs and put all girls packs that have been uploaded in the pas week or two above that so everyone can immediately see what new packs have been made instead of having to compare all their data or search through the replies in the already 34 pages of this post :)

I have great admiration for you as this is a magnificent piece of software you have created and hope to see many new developments both in the storyline and other forms of content.
That's a good idea. I'll start doing that for the next packs.

Last edited:

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys, i don't know if some1 have already told, but the pack of Elsa Jean doesn't work, the videos don't apear, any1 know how can i resolve that issue or it's broken? one more time sorry for my bad english cumpz

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Hey guys, i don't know if some1 have already told, but the pack of Elsa Jean doesn't work, the videos don't apear, any1 know how can i resolve that issue or it's broken? one more time sorry for my bad english cumpz
Which Elsa Jean pack? I don't see one in the OP list. Most times it's a codec thing. I did a bit more experimenting between the Dellai and Shy Love pack and still think the most consistent result is well processed mp4's in h264 and 720p. Adobe Media Encoder fell on it's face trying to convert to vp8 webM for me, but that's likely on Adobe or my rig if I'm honest.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
I'll genuinely admit I can't remember which girls I modified. It was like 3 or 4 that come with all stats at 100 for no cost which really threw balancing out the window making it pointless to use them since you can't "raise" them.

Also I don't know how you guys do it. I've made a pack. It took me like 3 hours and it's way too big. But here you go for anyone brave enough to download a 1.6 gig girlpack...

Elsa Jean

I'll probably try to compress it and handbreak the mp4 files or something.
Also if you have or know of any scenes i'm missing. I.E Titty Fuck or Hand job, 4p group sechs etc pls tell me I'd love to add them.

And last thing. Guys after you download it seed the damn torrent >_>literally everyone who downloaded the torrent over the course of the last 24 hours stopped seeding the moment they reached 100% I know because I'm watching.

this one mate

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I'm getting 'Secure Connection Failed'....'PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR' everytime I tried to download any packs that use Anonfile website

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes