What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I feel like a complete dumbass I've downloaded this 3 times tried all the different hosters. My recruit girls button does nothing and I have no idea where to put the girl packs. Ive looked in all the folders for a girl packs folder and cant find anything.
It's probably not working because for some reason there is no "Girlpacks" folder in your main game. You can simply create an empty folder named "Girlpacks" in the main game folder and it should fix the problem.

Does anyone have a problem with portraits? The game works fine, but the portraits aren't shown, it's always the generic portrait for every girl.
Did you put the game in a folder with a name/path containing a special character? If you did, try putting it somewhere else

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Since the last update I can't add new girls to the roster.

I've added 2 new girlpacks, the right way, but the game keeps saying I can't recruit new girls.

They are in the same directory as all the others and lottery isn't the issue.

boobzRlyfe

Jun 10, 2017

I've added 2 new girlpacks, the right way, but the game keeps saying I can't recruit new girls.

I had something similar happen in the past. I fired a random girl and it then let me hire as many girls as I wanted, including the random one I fired.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
That game fill my addiction with the Yakuza Cabaret Club mini-game. It's mostly the same loop.
My only downside is that the UI/UX need so much improvement but it's called a Prototype so I will pass on that critic.

FlaviusM

Apr 20, 2018
It's probably not working because for some reason there is no "Girlpacks" folder in your main game. You can simply create an empty folder named "Girlpacks" in the main game folder and it should fix the problem.

Did you put the game in a folder with a name/path containing a special character? If you did, try putting it somewhere else
I changed the folder and it works now. Thanks!

Zanford91

Oct 30, 2019
Hey Tobe,

are the new story missions out yet? You started the poll and i do not see any changes to that in changelog.
Just asking because a music upgrade i will skip ^^

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Check if those girls cost influence. If they do, you need to unlock influence gains before seeing them.
If that still don't work, send me the packs, I will check them.

Hey Tobe,

are the new story missions out yet? You started the poll and i do not see any changes to that in changelog.
Just asking because a music upgrade i will skip ^^
The poll is for the next update in a few weeks.
So story missions should most likely be in the next update.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I had something similar happen in the past. I fired a random girl and it then let me hire as many girls as I wanted, including the random one I fired.
This worked. I had to hire the new girls before hiring the old one or they would dissappear. Thanks for the tip.

Check if those girls cost influence. If they do, you need to unlock influence gains before seeing them.
If that still don't work, send me the packs, I will check them.

The poll is for the next update in a few weeks.
So story missions should most likely be in the next update.
They did cost influence, however acquiring new influence didn't show them. I made one of the packs myself the same way as my others. I found a workaround and so far am the only one complaining so it must be something on my end.

It's solved now. If you would like to inspect the packs, they were the Anastasia Brill and Tori Black packs. They can be found in the Girlpack index on the relevant thread.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

That did it. Thanks!

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone got alternative links for the girl packs wih anonfile links? I keep getting that the site is temporarily down (tried several days)

Mar 27, 2019
anybody have problems with 32-bit or the 64-bit version of this game... My 64-bit game freezes up and I have to shut down the pc with use of the power button ... Everything freezes not just game no control alt delete no nothing ... I am going to try the 32-bit version and see if i have the same problem... I saw the someone posted that 32-bit is stable but I don't know which one to use yet ...laptop pc is low spec 1.5 dual core cpu 6gb ram 500 gb hard drive running windows 8.1 64-bit

Mar 27, 2019
I have a high end pc and still use the 32 bit version because of freezes and crashes.
Yeah high end pc are good but I am running a old hp windows 7 laptop that I upgraded to windows 8.1 both windows are 64 bit... just wondering which version of the game works best the 32 bit or the 64 bit...I know the 64 bit runs faster but is it better than the 32 bit...

Zanford91

Oct 30, 2019
Just use the 32 Bit Version - i never had problem with speed of the game though. But since i use it i never had a crash again.

Mar 27, 2019
Just use the 32 Bit Version - i never had problem with speed of the game though. But since i use it i never had a crash again.
would using alot of girl packs cause lock up problems ... I have about 15gbs of girls in the girl pack folder... I also tried the change the music but didn't work so well removed the music files i used the only other thing I did was the girl packs... should I do a clean install and add just a few of the girl packs?

Zanford91

Oct 30, 2019
Please do not spread this misinformation. The file save is found here : C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe

You can edit the file on the website:

Reactions: Paradigm525
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes