What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
So before i download the update, do all the video clips play their audio at once? Or only when you zoom in on a scene?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
So before i download the update, do all the video clips play their audio at once? Or only when you zoom in on a scene?
It plays the audio when zooming on a video, and you have the option to play the audio of individual videos during the game itself. And they are muted by default, to avoid headaches.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice update overall. I haven't played all the way through yet. I love the addition of the modular booths that can be designated to a particular act instead of random (including the option to just leave it random).

I did notice a bug in the audio though. Generally works fine when you zoom in and adjust the volume although I think some of the videos don't have any sound to play, but when you're zoomed out, some of the videos play their audio even when muted. I haven't noticed any issues with more than one playing at once so not a big deal, and it does seem to mute that if you zoom into a different one that has sound.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Buddy...
This seems like an okay game.

But ... you can't ask for donations when you have taken material which is owned by someone else and used it in your project.

Well, you CAN... if you really want a lawsuit.

I might be mistaken, but it's not written anywhere that you have obtained these rights.

Reactions: vgyew

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Man now with sound? This game keeps getting better and better! <3

Quick question are all the old packs going to be updated for sound?...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
never hear about that game. gotta give a try now.

problem with this kind of game is always the size... it usually end with dozens gigas of space.

now, let's see if there is some nice chicks for a chicken in it.... (i mean... not that kind of chicks... i aint pedo... XD)

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
never hear about that game. gotta give a try now.

problem with this kind of game is always the size... it usually end with dozens gigas of space.

now, let's see if there is some nice chicks for a chicken in it.... (i mean... not that kind of chicks... i aint pedo... XD)
Yeah im at 32gb before the update :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay.. here goes my first try.

it was pretty long lol 2 hours or soemthing.

its not bad , not great. i like the concept and the mafia/gang part of it is well implented imho.
the only bad point i find was for some reasons i lose more money than i win just because i serve clients. wich make no sens to me...
but after getting nice girl, i start to win money.
also for some reasons, the reputation system seems to lock itself sometime and broke. i was at like 5 reputation for the mission that ask 25 or something, and it goes suddently to 3.3 for like an hour and didnt changed at all. no idea what happened. then, it suddently jumped to 35.

i like that we can control the whole thing. control wich girl do what, control to allow clients more or not, choose the client (poor or rich ,whatever).

its a nice game, need more work into it, such as a better Ui and a bit less complex style. for exempl, when you select the girl, it then jump back to main menu (ingame main scene if you prefer), instead of keep stay in the actual menu for girls.

i'd give a 3 out of 5 stars. would have loved a bit less menu switching, maybe can make one single menu for similar things, such as mixing the licenses (whatever its called) in same menu as upgrades

also a small button for "end the day", instead of starting the day without girls selected to pass it. that way i wont have to select wich girls i want all the time and can keep my set of girls in place for next time.

i'd give another go when i get time, to go deeper in it. as for now, its evry time consuming, but not too grindy (kind of) and its nice to have controls.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Made this for today's update:

With the new update Venus's Club has music. I've made a user music pack that's my concept of "club din" I discussed in other threads. Rather than just a music soundtrack, this has a background of bar noises and fucking that I think would be the sound in a strip club/brothel like this. The lounge tracks are essentially the same thing with the bar removed and the music slightly muted.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like a complete dumbass I've downloaded this 3 times tried all the different hosters. My recruit girls button does nothing and I have no idea where to put the girl packs. Ive looked in all the folders for a girl packs folder and cant find anything.

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
it would vastly improve usability if somebody made a compilation of all the girl packs. i honestly have no idea how to deal with it all. we can't all be computer scientists.

Reactions: docx

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I feel like a complete dumbass I've downloaded this 3 times tried all the different hosters. My recruit girls button does nothing and I have no idea where to put the girl packs. Ive looked in all the folders for a girl packs folder and cant find anything.
Girl packs go to the girl packs folder...
Game folder>Girlpacks>name_of_the_girl
The first time you start there is a very clear guide, you have 300 bucks and can hire 1 girl for that. First earn money, then you can hire more.

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
I noticed an issue with the audio of some of the girlpacks in that they don't have any, even when zoomed in. I did notice from looking in the files that the one's that have audio issues are the videos that use mp4 format while the ones that use webm have no issues. Is there a way to fix this without having to convert all those video files into webm as the program i use to make my girlpacks doesn't allow for webm in vp8, only vp9, AV1 and vpx and it says in the how to document that vp9 wont work.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
I noticed an issue with the audio of some of the girlpacks in that they don't have any, even when zoomed in. I did notice from looking in the files that the one's that have audio issues are the videos that use mp4 format while the ones that use webm have no issues. Is there a way to fix this without having to convert all those video files into webm as the program i use to make my girlpacks doesn't allow for webm in vp8, only vp9, AV1 and vpx and it says in the how to document that vp9 wont work.
Is this a pack you're making or using packs made here? A lot/most of our older packs didn't have sound because it was unused and saved us a few kb of size. If it's a pack you're making, just make it in mp4 then use Any Video Converter to compress them to vp8 webm's. It can batch convert them all and uses GPU acceleration. I find that Premiere HATES webm so that's the workflow I've been using.

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Is this a pack you're making or using packs made here? A lot/most of our older packs didn't have sound because it was unused and saved us a few kb of size. If it's a pack you're making, just make it in mp4 then use Any Video Converter to compress them to vp8 webm's. It can batch convert them all and uses GPU acceleration. I find that Premiere HATES webm so that's the workflow I've been using.
This is for the packs i've already made here. From what i take from what you said i'll have to convert all the videos in my packs to webm in order for the sound from them to work. That's a real bitch of a problem to fix since i went a bit overboard with the amount of videos in my packs.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes