What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I'm afraid it's not. And frankly, you wouldn't want to dive into my code...
But I might consider making it open source, in a far future.
Please do not follow the long list of games that stayed closed too long or forever and died an infamous death.
But... it will involve more project management and some SCRUMmiing to get there ;)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Request: do not start full screen.
I had to reinstall a lot of stuff, and now the player starts full screen again, making it impossible to scroll down to choose options or change to a windowed status. (I have dual monitor setup). Could you please make a scroll bar or start the game in a windowed state and offer the option to start full screen?

The easiest way to do this is enable the launch window.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
is there a lemit to how many girls your able to have????
"Limit" depends on the memory of your computer. If you load too many girls loading screen will show unity error and the loading will crash to desktop. This is why I don't load more than 30 girls at once (I have an old laptop with windows7).

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm still trying to find the video encoder/splitter tool for WEBM or MP4's so I can try my hand at making a girlpack. What do ya'll recommend?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I'm still trying to find the video encoder/splitter tool for WEBM or MP4's so I can try my hand at making a girlpack. What do ya'll recommend?
Around post 979 in this thread most of those currently active in creating girlpacks answered this very question, hope their suggestions helps you out.

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Around post 979 in this thread most of those currently active in creating girlpacks answered this very question, hope their suggestions helps you out.
Now why didn't I see those replies to my post? I always check the bell icon to see the latest unread posts, but somehow I missed them.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Request: do not start full screen.
I had to reinstall a lot of stuff, and now the player starts full screen again, making it impossible to scroll down to choose options or change to a windowed status. (I have dual monitor setup). Could you please make a scroll bar or start the game in a windowed state and offer the option to start full screen?

The easiest way to do this is enable the launch window.
I'm not sure I should change the default aspect to windowed instead of fullscreen. It feels liks it makes more sense to start fullscreen and let the player decide how they want it.

What I don't understand is why can't you reach the options menu with the game in fullscreen? Could you provide a screenshot of what it looks like?

As a side note, you can press Alt+Enter (or your default OS fullscreen key) to switch between fullscreen and windowed.

Reactions: Tinuss

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I'm not sure I should change the default aspect to windowed instead of fullscreen. It feels liks it makes more sense to start fullscreen and let the player decide how they want it.
Sure, if you fix the vertical scaling in your splashscreen as well. See the screen shot.

What I don't understand is why can't you reach the options menu with the game in fullscreen? Could you provide a screenshot of what it looks like?
VC_splashscreen.jpg

As a side note, you can press Alt+Enter (or your default OS fullscreen key) to switch between fullscreen and windowed.
Yep, done that.
The problem is that Unity takes the full window size it finds at the first instance and uses that as the window size. Windowing it does not make much of a difference once you are past that step.

So I had to go into regedit (again) and fix this.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I saw an entry on the progress tracker about randomizing stats and I think that's a great option. IMO it would be nice to have maybe a few different settings for this randomization. Some people might want to feel like they've worked to level their girls up while other people would rather have them start off with high stats. Maybe also a medium option.

So for instance if I pick the minimal option then have it set the stats for all of my girls randomly with a maximum of say 30 for any 1 stat. Medium might cap at more like 50-60 and high might have a minimum instead of a cap so maybe a range of like 30-100 for all stats. I think that would probably give most people what they want without having to manually edit the json files.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Um guys is something wrong with my save or cuz i cannot get any lesson event/possibilities and is there anycontent with Nicole Aniston ?

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Um guys is something wrong with my save or cuz i cannot get any lesson event/possibilities and is there anycontent with Nicole Aniston ?
There's not much in the way of content for those two specific things yet. Tobe will get to the Aniston stuff eventually it's on his list and only a few of our fan made packs have lessons so far. Only my last two do for example. Are you certain you have a girl/girlpack with lessons? Have you purchased the loung upgrades in game? Tried going to the lounge and hitting Ctrl-D to see if they're there?

Reactions: BySorax231

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Tobe , ok, for troubleshooting reason this is painfull, especially when someone is adding few packs, or have plenty of GP already, anything that you/we can do ?
1594289272221.png

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Tobe , ok, for troubleshooting reason this is painfull, especially when someone is adding few packs, or have plenty of GP already, anything that you/we can do ?
I'm not sure I understand what you want ?
Do you mean that the error message is not detailed enough or something else ?
Is this a bug ?

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what you want ?
Do you mean that the error message is not detailed enough or something else ?
Is this a bug ?
as usuall i have problem to express in full what i think :D sorry
i know there is error, but i have no idea in what pack, can we have some kind of log file? or something that we can look in that will tell us details of error and then drop this error from main screen , just small info that there is error and please look in log file ? something like that :D
again sorry, im bad explaining sometimes what i think, i use thought shortcuts and then im getting into trouble :D

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes