What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
If there is interest in the community, and creators who have girlpacks without lessons are okay with me doing so, I am willing to make lessons for those packs without

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
If there is interest in the community, and creators who have girlpacks without lessons are okay with me doing so, I am willing to make lessons for those packs without
Like i've said when the update come out, i don't like that update with lessons, i don't need to train no1, i'm a boss, i tell they execute xD
You can do whatever you want with my girls mate :)

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
You can make lessons for my packs if you want, I had a quick look of how to do it on the guide and it seemed too much for me to figure out. Might eventually learn how to but no plans to at the moment.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Hi there, I encountered some issues with the game :

The game doesn't seem to load the girlpacks, I had the correct loading once, but now when I restart the game, the loading is very short and it ends with no pictures of girlpacks in the game, and almost all videos are not loaded either, they don't appear while work is there a capacity limit with the girlpacks (number or file-girl limit/file size limit...) or is it something else ?
I tried to DL the as suggested in front page but doesn't change a thing (maybe I'm not using it as supposed to ? Is there a specific way to use it with the game ?)

The Lucie Wilde pack from front page isn't loading the girl related videos, it's from another pack and I can't find out why, the videos in the Lucie Wilde pack are there, but it loads videos from another one that I don't even seem to have loaded or not currently using

Thanks for your time guys !
take a look here
most common issues is that people have broken codecs, on system and as some girlpacks have mix of webm and mp4, this breaks partially game [ playing videos, everything else works ]
preffered is that you use one of codecs only for whole girlpack, also spotted issue with names for videos, seems game is quite picky about that, and some grilpack makers dont change orginal title, and we have problem then
on top of what i have suggested in previous post here is what to check:
1. JSON file, just in case something is wrong, best report back to girlpack maker or to me i will correct stuff
2. check that videos are not in mixed format [ mp4 +webm ]
3. check what ratio videos have, or portriats, this can also cause issues
4. check that videos dont have some long names or strange symbols [ for example if you have different keyboard then english ], this may cause issue

if you still have problems, let me know in PM, i will try to help

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
Make sure there isn't a secondary folder for the girlpack.
example should only be venusclub/girlpacks/lucie wilde/(inner folders)
not venusclub/girlpacks/lucie wilde/lucie wilde/(inner folders)
It's not the case, the only "anomaly" that I spotted is that the folder name is "Lucie Wilde - Copy" I tried to remove the "Copy" but it makes just disappear the girl ingame

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
take a look here
most common issues is that people have broken codecs, on system and as some girlpacks have mix of webm and mp4, this breaks partially game [ playing videos, everything else works ]
preffered is that you use one of codecs only for whole girlpack, also spotted issue with names for videos, seems game is quite picky about that, and some grilpack makers dont change orginal title, and we have problem then
on top of what i have suggested in previous post here is what to check:
1. JSON file, just in case something is wrong, best report back to girlpack maker or to me i will correct stuff
2. check that videos are not in mixed format [ mp4 +webm ]
3. check what ratio videos have, or portriats, this can also cause issues
4. check that videos dont have some long names or strange symbols [ for example if you have different keyboard then english ], this may cause issue

if you still have problems, let me know in PM, i will try to help
Thanks for this.
A s I said it worked perfectly fine ONCE, so I just don't understand why later it doesn't, the game seems to not initiating the loading of the file at the launch of the game, that's why I wondered about file size or number limit. But there is a mix between mp4 videos and webm videos among the packs. I'll check that, should focus on mp4 or webm ?
I installed the recommanded codecs, but I have just no idea on what to do with them, just installing it and launching game doesn't fix the issue.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for this.
A s I said it worked perfectly fine ONCE, so I just don't understand why later it doesn't, the game seems to not initiating the loading of the file at the launch of the game, that's why I wondered about file size or number limit. But there is a mix between mp4 videos and webm videos among the packs. I'll check that, should focus on mp4 or webm ?
I installed the recommanded codecs, but I have just no idea on what to do with them, just installing it and launching game doesn't fix the issue.
focus on webm, if need good converter [ for everyone else also recommended ] use
im using it all the time, and works brilliantly [ remeber to use generic, webm, not some device related, i made that mistake once ]
if you install klite there is a "fix" tool build in use it, it will find and resolve any issues you have

it can happen if you install any piece of software or windows updates [ or linux ] and some stuff may be messed up, nothing to worry about, it happens [ also for me ], that why i use klite for ages, as it does fix all video [ audio ] issues

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
Alright, I'll work on that and see if i can do anything to fix it, thanks for your help mate, I'll PM you if I get stuck

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for this.
EloeM had some good answer here. Although not seeing girls in-game is probably not codec related. Try checking that there are no special character in the path of the folder in which the game is (no #, for example). Also, for some reason, some people had problems when the game was not in the C partition, so if it is not for you, try moving your game to somewhere in C:

HLKS

Mar 31, 2018
EloeM had some good answer here. Although not seeing girls in-game is probably not codec related. Try checking that there are no special character in the path of the folder in which the game is (no #, for example). Also, for some reason, some people had problems when the game was not in the C partition, so if it is not for you, try moving your game to somewhere in C:
It actually was in the D: partition, I switched it to C:, but doesn't change anything either, I'll try converting the mp4 there are and hope it won't be a waist of time, but thanks for the tip (and no, no special characters added, I didn't touched the game file except for adding girlpacks)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Does the 'repair this girl' reload everything? When you update a girl with new lessons, I would like to test the lessons and play them. But it seems the save file remembers those lessons and refuses to reload them.
Anybody got any idea?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Anybody got any idea?
No, it doesn't. It would be a good idea to add a "reset girl button" though. It's going on the list.
In the meantime, if you want to see lessons, you can press Ctrl+D in the lounge to see a list of all lessons for the girls. This is a debug command and can cause problems with your save file, so I wouldn't recommend saving after using it.

asgaurd

Apr 13, 2019
Hello, anyone know how to make it appear what she won't do in a save ? i tried the "repair girl" but it's doesn't work

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
hav
Hello, anyone know how to make it appear what she won't do in a save ? i tried the "repair girl" but it's doesn't work
Have you changed the appropriate lines in the json file?
example: if someone won't do a creampie it will show up as "doCreampie": false
even if you add video you need to change that line to "doCreampie": true

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes