What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
I can work for many days at a time without it crashing but when it does crash it's always during the work phase if that's what you mean. I can't really tell if it's related to specific options since there can be so many different things going on at once when it happens. I tried stuff like never enabling certain policies in case it was a particular thing that was repeatable but couldn't nail down any sort of repeatable pattern.

If I'm doing the save and reload thing I can do the same thing that crashed and have it not crash but that doesn't mean it's playing exactly the same video or generating exactly the same clients, etc.

The early part of the game does seem to be pretty stable for me so it could be something going on in an extended scene or a finishing move or something that I enable later. Or maybe something happens that starts to be unstable when I get to 5 or 6 stages or whatever.
this sounds more like issues with codecs, or rather some mess in your system and some apps fighting for video files
personally i just use codec [ full ] and codec, thats all, no problems with any games or videos or watching online

about unity and some other issues that people are reporting - in my ocasion i have found issue with unity and citrix receiver simple dont like each other, i have followed this guide - - almost on bottom of page, and that helped with issues with citrix and unity

on some other ocasion i have issue that my instance of unity webplayer was causing issues, updating it resolved other issues
hope this tricks helps anyone

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
this sounds more like issues with codecs, or rather some mess in your system and some apps fighting for video files
personally i just use codec [ full ] and codec, thats all, no problems with any games or videos or watching online

about unity and some other issues that people are reporting - in my ocasion i have found issue with unity and citrix receiver simple dont like each other, i have followed this guide - - almost on bottom of page, and that helped with issues with citrix and unity

on some other ocasion i have issue that my instance of unity webplayer was causing issues, updating it resolved other issues
hope this tricks helps anyone
Good point, and I had forgotten about the fact that I do get some sort of a popup window that happens just before I crash. Like an installer or something but it goes away to fast to tell what it was. Will have to double check to see if there is some codec I'm missing, although I've never had any problems with other Unity games in the past.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
if you like the way i cut my video let me know, as i'm working on others and have others already done. also feel free to reupload elsewhere as the mediafire account i am using is a free one.

Reactions: Tinuss

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Good night folks, first of all, it was the first time I tried to do something like that, don't judge me please.
I did it out of curiosity, some of you may know, others may not, but now you have the opportunity, because she's tested and ready to work on Venus's Club. Present you Candacexhot
portrait.jpg

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
reuploaded to mega Lucie Wilde
Mega
My 4th GirlPack is now uploaded. Back to the 90's with this time Leena Labianca.

Mega

Enjoy !
Thanks for the packs!
They have been added to the OP.

Good night folks, first of all, it was the first time I tried to do something like that, don't judge me please.
I did it out of curiosity, some of you may know, others may not, but now you have the opportunity, because she's tested and ready to work on Venus's Club. Present you Candacexhot

Mega
Sorry, this one is a bit big. If you can reduce its size, I'll add it to the OP.

Reactions: soulreaper777

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
I did a quick search but didn't see a post about this. I'm having openness get stuck at a certain value. For example Kimmy Granger is stuck at 49.8 for some reason.

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Dance can only increase openness to a certain level. Same with Pose, Forplay, etc. So to increase openness further, you need to have them work those tasks specifically. Depending on your RNG and how many work options you have available, that can be tricky.

For example, I had a girl at 32.3 or something, and the only jobs I got that day were sex, oral, and dance. Sex and Oral were to high for her to work, and dance was to low to increase her openness. It doesn't happen often, but it can be mildly frustrating.

Reactions: tweak0322

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I did a quick search but didn't see a post about this. I'm having openness get stuck at a certain value. For example Kimmy Granger is stuck at 49.8 for some reason.
Have her perform different actions. Every action can only raise a girl's openness to a certain level.

Reactions: tweak0322
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes