What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
If there is interest in the community, and creators who have girlpacks without lessons are okay with me doing so, I am willing to make lessons for those packs without
by all meaning, all girls are yours :D

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I added a link to a trello to let you see what I intend to add to the game and what I'm currently working on.
It's ever evolving, so I'll surely add/remove things to it in the future.

After the next update, I think I'll create polls to ask you guys what do you want to see added in the game next.

For the moment, as you can see , I'm working on adding sound to the videos.

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I guess its not really open source right? If I would wanted to help with some c#, resolving issues etc

Shine202

Dec 31, 2019
I added a link to a trello to let you see what I intend to add to the game and what I'm currently working on.
It's ever evolving, so I'll surely add/remove things to it in the future.

After the next update, I think I'll create polls to ask you guys what do you want to see added in the game next.

For the moment, as you can see , I'm working on adding sound to the videos.
That's really nice Tobe, but can you add labels to the individual task, the reason I'm asking is because we can't know the rough estimate time the task in the Currently being worked on block are, same problem would be for the Finished block!
You could just leave all tasks in a TODO block, have another for Up Next, and then Currently being worked on or Doing ;) & Finished, and you differentiate the tasks with labels, for your estimations.

I myself am a programmer / scrum master, so take this only as tips to help you organize your backlog (stuff to do) :)
Thanks and keep coding :cool:

Reactions: hotmike and EloeM

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I guess its not really open source right? If I would wanted to help with some c#, resolving issues etc
I'm afraid it's not. And frankly, you wouldn't want to dive into my code...

But I might consider making it open source, in a far future.

Reactions: EloeM

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That's really nice Tobe, but can you add labels to the individual task, the reason I'm asking is because we can't know the rough estimate time the task in the Currently being worked on block are, same problem would be for the Finished block!
You could just leave all tasks in a TODO block, have another for Up Next, and then Currently being worked on or Doing ;) & Finished, and you differentiate the tasks with labels, for your estimations.

I myself am a programmer / scrum master, so take this only as tips to help you organize your backlog (stuff to do) :)
Thanks and keep coding :cool:
Good point. I'm not used to stuff like Trello. My TODO list used to be a piece of paper :)
I've added labels. I left the 4 lists because I feel like a giant TODO list is messy so I prefer to split it into four.

Thanks for the tips!

Reactions: Shine202

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Good point. I'm not used to stuff like Trello. My TODO list used to be a piece of paper :)
I've added labels. I left the 4 lists because I feel like a giant TODO list is messy so I prefer to split it into four.

Thanks for the tips!
one thing i have spottred and i know people did request that [ personally i dont see sens ]
when you will be adding sounds, please be carefull, or just imagine audio comming from 2-6 boots :D
i presume some will like that orgy sounds :p

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
one thing i have spottred and i know people did request that [ personally i dont see sens ]
when you will be adding sounds, please be carefull, or just imagine audio comming from 2-6 boots :D
i presume some will like that orgy sounds :p
The sound will be only when "zooming in". Sound coming from all 6 booths would be horrible I think.
I will think of a way to have it in the "main" mode.

Reactions: Tinuss and EloeM

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Does anyone else think its sometimes is a little hard to differentiate between the shades of green of a girl with 100 and a girl with +80 skill when assigning her to a booth?

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
The sound will be only when "zooming in". Sound coming from all 6 booths would be horrible I think.
I will think of a way to have it in the "main" mode.
I'm not sure how you do it for six individual clips. I do think a muffled club din, sounds of sex, and some muffled club music would be a good "soundtrack". I'll try making an example.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
I'll try making an example.
is what my mind considers the fictional background din of Venus Club. Though a more conventional game soundtrack would be some generic music, I think this is more "realistic". But that's just me.

Reactions: SiJa

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
i think it was a glitch, after reloading the game i had access to more girls again.

side note:
Beverly Paige (made by OzoneK7): MEGA (made on 2020-06-07) link is not working.
Kelly Divine (made by OzoneK7): MEGA (made on 2020-06-19) link is not working.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
i think it was a glitch, after reloading the game i had access to more girls again.

side note:
There are a few on the front page list that are no longer working, for best results use the thread dedicated to girlpacks.
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/
As everything posted there has either been added recently

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

side note:
Go chek out the thread posted by rbaxt for more packs.
I removed those two packs from the OP since their original maker is not available.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes