What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
as usuall i have problem to express in full what i think :D sorry
i know there is error, but i have no idea in what pack, can we have some kind of log file? or something that we can look in that will tell us details of error and then drop this error from main screen , just small info that there is error and please look in log file ? something like that :D
again sorry, im bad explaining sometimes what i think, i use thought shortcuts and then im getting into trouble :D
The error messages are unfortunately limited by the technology I'm using. I could make them clearer but that would require some time. So for the moment, I'll add it to the TODO list and see about it later.

In your case however, it seems that you put a folder named "Finished Lessons" in your "Girlpacks" folder and that's not working. I'm assuming you should take the content of the "Finished Lessons" folder and put it in whatever girlpack this is for.

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
The error messages are unfortunately limited by the technology I'm using. I could make them clearer but that would require some time. So for the moment, I'll add it to the TODO list and see about it later.

In your case however, it seems that you put a folder named "Finished Lessons" in your "Girlpacks" folder and that's not working. I'm assuming you should take the content of the "Finished Lessons" folder and put it in whatever girlpack this is for.
thats the problem, i have no idea where it is, 130 GP, and wasnt mine but someone else
heh, will need to dig in
ps. ok my bad, its just to many folders :D

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
There's not much in the way of content for those two specific things yet. Tobe will get to the Aniston stuff eventually it's on his list and only a few of our fan made packs have lessons so far. Only my last two do for example. Are you certain you have a girl/girlpack with lessons? Have you purchased the loung upgrades in game? Tried going to the lounge and hitting Ctrl-D to see if they're there?
Yeah when i go to the lounge and press CTRL-D they show up i just still have not trigger any of them and my lounge is upgraded at max might be something wrong with my save but thanks anyways with CTRL-D i see everything

Danio2k3

Dec 26, 2017
I have a prbolem or i am only stupid. But I Installed the game and started it. But if I hit the "Recruit Girl" Button nothing happens... any solutions? All other Buttons work fine.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have a prbolem or i am only stupid. But I Installed the game and started it. But if I hit the "Recruit Girl" Button nothing happens... any solutions? All other Buttons work fine.
Try redownloading the game and make sure that the "Girlpacks" folder is in the main game folder

asgaurd

Apr 13, 2019
Hey everyone!

The next update should be available in a few days, so in order to know what I will work on after, I set up a poll to see what you guys want me to do next. I'll work on the one with the most votes.
and what will be in this new update or it's a secret ? :p + do you have patreon dude i want to support you !

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
and what will be in this new update or it's a secret ? :p + do you have patreon dude i want to support you !
You can check the OP, you'll find a link to my Patreon and a progress tracker that will show you what has been done for this coming update.
Thanks for considering donating!

This update is mostly focused on adding sound to the videos played in game and music (with volume settings for both).
It also adds "modular booths", allowing you to choose a specific performance for a booth in the work phase.

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

The next update should be available in a few days, so in order to know what I will work on after, I set up a poll to see what you guys want me to do next. I'll work on the one with the most votes.
Any significant girlpack changes I should plan for? I'll be dropping a massive Tori Black one this weekend.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Any significant girlpack changes I should plan for? I'll be dropping a massive Tori Black one this weekend.
Just adding sound, so since the game have music you might want to pay attention to that, if you use videos that have music in them (it's often the case on stripping clips). Hearing two musics at the same time can be weird (although the game does lower the game music if the video has sound).

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Just adding sound, so since the game have music you might want to pay attention to that, if you use videos that have music in them (it's often the case on stripping clips). Hearing two musics at the same time can be weird (although the game does lower the game music if the video has sound).
Great tip. Thank Tobe.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is new download link in first post? Might want add version name next to download link. Can't wait to try it out :)
It is in the OP, in the download section. I made the version number clearer there. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: donc
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes