What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Experienced a bug where I could not get out of the club performance screen. Time had ticked down to 0:00, but one of my girls was still earning money. Clicking on "End Day" did nothing and I could not get back to club management. Ended up having to exit.
That's a problem. I'll have a look at it.

Well my game save is on day 147, with everything unlocked in v6 ;-)
I can't see where the new content is
You didn't get any dialog with Nicole? It should start when ending a day.

I have to say that I have some severe issues with the dating minigame due to the amount of looks you have to collect and how few times you can look at her breasts in relation to that number as such I would propose the following.
1. That all looks you get before the first look on her breasts should be counted if that number is higher than five.
2. That the number of times you can look on her breast once the timer runs out or all thirty looks have been collected serve as a multiplier for your score.
Do note that the minigame is not intended to be finished with 30 points every time. You are supposed to lose sometimes. And you are also supposed to not earn too much points each time, so as to avoid players unlocking everything after 2 dates.
That said, what is currently in the game is a test, to see what you guys think about it. So it will most likely change in the future. And in that regard, I'll keep in mind your suggestions.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
man min game is not that tough if you can get get hang of it you can easily get points from it.
I found that the way it's currently designed I almost never get a mediocre number of points from it. It's either 5 points or 30, with 5 being by far the more common one for me. I usually end up with around 20-25 pts before it's over but if you don't avoid the tits til the very end you only get 5. So usually I get the same score if I just sit there and do nothing as if I actually play it.

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
i had play the latest version of this game... with new upgrade of nicole, that great update with some minigame.. keep it up.. this is my opinion, could be possible adding some event for girls which had recruited ( some event like nicole had such dating or else)? if can it would be nice..

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I've just discovered this game and it's a real gem to me! I see there is a lot of work behind it and the whole community is working for customized girl-packs and constructive comments.

If I can say my opinion I'd tweak a bit the GUI to make it more functional.
Buttons are basically hanging in two rows right and left without a proper logic.

For example the button "go back to club management" could be different in color and always placed in the same area of the screen.
Dividing some buttons by color (perhaps using different gradients of pink/purple) could make easier to not missclick.
Somedecisions like "Fire her" might have a confirmation popup "Are you sure you want to fire her Y/N" and so on.

That's just my opinion ofc, maybe it's fine for all the others but I ended up missclicking stuff a few times...

Then I have a question, since I was thinking to make some girl packs myself. Do the video inside the folder and subfolders have to be named in a certain way? Checking the instructions I see one must care of the folders and subfolder names but isn't mentioned anything about the file names. Also I see in different packages are named differently. Any insight about that?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I found that the way it's currently designed I almost never get a mediocre number of points from it. It's either 5 points or 30, with 5 being by far the more common one for me. I usually end up with around 20-25 pts before it's over but if you don't avoid the tits til the very end you only get 5. So usually I get the same score if I just sit there and do nothing as if I actually play it.
I thought about giving more points when losing. As I sais, the minigame will evolve n the future. Its balance might is most likely wrong at the moment.

i had play the latest version of this game... with new upgrade of nicole, that great update with some minigame.. keep it up.. this is my opinion, could be possible adding some event for girls which had recruited ( some event like nicole had such dating or else)? if can it would be nice..
Thanks!
You mean like the kind of events that exist for some of the basic girls? Adding the possibility to create events for packmakers is planned. Gonna take a while though.
As for dating, I wnat the "in-game" girls to be special, so that mechanic (and others) will be for them only.

I've just discovered this game and it's a real gem to me! I see there is a lot of work behind that and the whole community is working for customized girl-packs and constructive comments.

If I can say my opinion I'd tweak a bit the GUI to make it morte functional.
Buttons are basically hanging in two rows right and left without a proper logic.

For example the button "go back to club management" could be different in color and always placed in the same area of the screen.
Dividing some buttons by color (perhaps using different gradients of pink/purple) could make easier to not missclick.
Somedecisions like "Fire her" might have a confirmation popup "Are you sure you want to fire her Y/N" and so on.

Then I have a question, since I was thinking to make some girl packs myself. Do the video inside the folder and subfolders have to be named in a certain way? Checking the instructions I see one must care of the folders and subfolder names but isn't mentioned anything about the file names. Also I see in different packages are named differently. Any insight about that?

Thanks!
Thanks!
The UI does indeed need rework. It's not very good at the moment. There is something being done regarding that, but it'll take time.
As for the videos, as long as you follow the folders and subfolders logic, you can call them whatever ou want. Be sure to use WEBM (vp8 codec) videos, because even if MP4 and other formats work on Windows, it does not on Linux. So I strongly recommend using WEBM. Plus, certain people reported better performances with WEBM packs.
Have fun!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Everything was working fine. Game was good. Girl packs were good.
Then, suddenly,

missing.png

The girls all have missing portraits files in game.
- The video files all work fine in game
- just the portraits are missing as seen
- the portraits are present in the girlpack folders
- re-extracting the game files doesn't fix it
- i was playing the game just fine for a few hours
- i added a few more girlpacks, then this happened for all girls
- could one of the packs be causing this error?

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Everything was working fine. Game was good. Girl packs were good.
Then, suddenly,

View attachment 884858

The girls all have missing portraits files in game.
- The video files all work fine in game
- just the portraits are missing as seen
- the portraits are present in the girlpack folders
- re-extracting the game files doesn't fix it
- i was playing the game just fine for a few hours
- i added a few more girlpacks, then this happened for all girls
- could one of the packs be causing this error?
Check that your game doesn't have a special character in its path (#, /, ...). If not, make sure that the game is somewhere in your C: partition (assuming you're playing on Windows).

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
special character in its path (#, /, ...).
such as
&
+
'
and similar, you mean?

Edit: yup, that fixed it!
as a coder, I always harden my code to special chars. I forget that casualcoders forget that often.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
save location:
C:\Users\---ur-username---\AppData\LocalLow\Tobe\Venus's Club

You can cheat money there

Reactions: kenmarsh

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I can't understand - when I can recruit more girls? It always tells me "you currently can't recruit more girls, but there might be another way to hire some", so I stuck with first 6 girls for couple hours already, day 60

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I can't understand - when I can recruit more girls? It always tells me "you currently can't recruit more girls, but there might be another way to hire some", so I stuck with first 6 girls for couple hours already, day 60
There's not very many girls unless you download some of the girl packs. Also some of them require the mafia reputation but if you're at day 60 I assume you've got some of that already.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
maybe its because of girlspacks (i have alot) but the game is crashing and making corrupt saves left and right for me now.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes